Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in a nearby town and it is a very white area although slowly starting to become more diverse!

However, I'm sure I say this for the majority of people who live here, we do not share Elle's views on race, nationality, etc etc.

I personally feel that we are quite a friendly and open minded lot for the most part and the sense of community round here is huge and inclusive!
I completely agree with you.

Reactions: 4
This time last night we had Elle or conman come on a just made account ..now it's Lucy's turn tonight lol
I do feel sorry for Lucy having to face the school parents this week I know it wasn’t her but the embarrassed Elle has caused on her whole family is shocking I really hope Lucy children don’t have to pay the penance.

Reactions: 32
I mess
I really hope loose women cover the topic of "influencers" and old tweets or social media.. something along them lines. I could see it being very diverse depending who's on the panel
I message judi love, Brenda edwards, Jane Moore, Nadia to ask to cover the footage yesterday but I haven’t heard anything back

Reactions: 3
I just can’t help but think how the duck has she let this happen. I went to the lengths of checking my bebo from 2006 wasn’t available incase someone I knew ever saw the cringeyness… and I don’t even know many people 😂😂😂
Surely, this is your career, you’re “professional” enough to be a whole ass different person on camera so why wouldn’t you think to vet your old socials??
Even if she didn’t, you would’ve thought her management would have been all over this when she signed for them. After all they do take a percentage, surely something like that should be done mandatory as part of PR? Especially when so many previous influencers have been called out for similar things over the past few years. (Disclaimer, not me endorsing what she’s done at all, it’s disgusting.)

Reactions: 7
anyone know what sort of neighbourhood they live in etc, is it majority white or minorities too
I don’t think this should make any difference though. In my secondary school there wasn’t a single black person (tbf it was a teeny tiny school) until I got to year 10 and they joined as a year 7, yet I still knew what was right and wrong

Reactions: 15
I wonder how many influencers have started deleting old posts because of scandals like this

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wanna know who can help them n morally help them. Like even if I was their manager I’d drop them instantly. Not that I’d get hired I am black. Hell even if I was her dentist I’d drop her

Reactions: 12
apparently she was 20/21 when she made the comments about the gym, she’s defo not changed whatsoever now.

BE478BB0-6D2E-481C-8237-595C2551AA83.jpeg

Reactions: 14
I wonder how many influencers have started deleting old posts because of scandals like this
Honestly wonder how many of them are frantically going to their old Twitter accounts to see if they’ve said anything bad

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.