Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest it might be taking them so long to film an apology because Gleam may be editing and directing it all. As it was Xmas and New Year, very few people may have been about to deal with the fall out. It’s a hard thing to prepare for. I bet they’ll be doing a video apology, but cobbled together that ‘statement’ via Gleam to plaster over the earthquake size crack. It being ineffective obviously! Gleam would would a tight reign on their body language, word, dress. The pair will need a lot of coaching to sound genuine and sincere. Their chavvy voices give me ear ache and the best of times, on the odd clip I catch, so can’t imagine how grating “We’re so sowwwy” will sound like.

Reactions: 3
Liberty Poole has also unfollowed, another love island gal which won’t sit well with elle I’m sure!
I hope molly mae wakes up and does the same! Wasn’t too long ago they were together at some party. Ironically at the end she did a story on insta calling someone out for DMing her calling her ugly 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I hope she doesn't use her mum as an excuse especially as she's acted vile towards her own mother in the tweets. I myself lost a parent, other family members and a very close friend suddenly but have never been vile or acted out towards anyone. There is no excuse at the age she was.
Agreed! My mum was diagnosed with cancer when I was 13 and I was tweeting about my favourite TV shows and boy bands. Not racially aggravated tweets. I don’t understand how people can defend this. Makes you wonder how they think and what their real opinions are!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What is Jordan like? Is he a head like the rest of them?
I haven’t met him personally so I only know what I’ve heard. Hes similar to Connor. Sucked in by all the glitz and glam. He left his old job (I think he worked for his dad) because Lucy was earning enough to finance them. He’s thick as tit. They argue a lot. They even had a huge argument on their wedding day. Oh and im sure he cheated on her. I don’t think he is now but he used to be into the party lifestyle and would go on two day benders

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Not to continue on with Kate but she’s just turned 22 half an hour ago what a way to enter a new year other than getting tied up in a scandal

Reactions: 4
from the tweets I read she seemed very bitter and nasty, saying spiteful things, it was almost like she hated her mum/sister too. Cant help but it was her upbringing, almost like she was so spoilt and her mum just never said NO to her.

Reactions: 13
This time last night we had Elle or conman come on a just made account ..now it's Lucy's turn tonight lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I haven’t met him personally so I only know what I’ve heard. Hes similar to Connor. Sucked in by all the glitz and glam. He left his old job (I think he worked for his dad) because Lucy was earning enough to finance them. He’s thick as tit. They argue a lot. They even had a huge argument on their wedding day. Oh and im sure he cheated on her. I don’t think he is now but he used to be into the party lifestyle and would go on two day benders
Them Darby women sure have the finest taste of men, tesco value and not Tesco finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
from the tweets I read she seemed very bitter and nasty, saying spiteful things, it was almost like she hated her mum/sister too. Cant help but it was her upbringing, almost like she was so spoilt and her mum just never said NO to her.
She acted spoilt and entitled previous to this whole scandal, no doubt a product of her upbringing.

Money can buy a lot of things.. but not class.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
when I watched them all go to lanzorate I used to question my life thinking why can’t I be happpy like them , why can’t I find a boyfriend like Connor or Jordan. It’s crazy how fooled I was...

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.