Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t met him personally so I only know what I’ve heard. Hes similar to Connor. Sucked in by all the glitz and glam. He left his old job (I think he worked for his dad) because Lucy was earning enough to finance them. He’s thick as tit. They argue a lot. They even had a huge argument on their wedding day. Oh and im sure he cheated on her. I don’t think he is now but he used to be into the party lifestyle and would go on two day benders
Such happy times for the Darby sisters🤭 🥴 must be why Lucy speaks so slowly. I half expected her to say "good boy Jordan" in the vlogs. I got the impression they struggled when the girls were born they went very quiet for a while. I won't derail this thread though

Ah he won't care that his SIL is a racist either then if he's like Conjob

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet this video will be deleted next
Its mad because I used to watch these videos and honestly believe every word and seen her as an “angel” literally. Now when i listen to her saying that I can literally picture her tweets saying she hates indians and polish people and fat people and gay people and all sorts like hunny you have literally offended every community and minority, you are THE bitchiest girl

Reactions: 43
when I watched them all go to lanzorate I used to question my life thinking why can’t I be happpy like them , why can’t I find a boyfriend like Connor or Jordan. It’s crazy how fooled I was...
Lanzarote in April is not the warm tbh ..it probably had to be April they went because it was less expensive for Lucy and aunterauge

Reactions: 5
Such happy times for the Darby sisters🤭 🥴 must be why Lucy speaks so slowly. I half expected her to say "good boy Jordan" in the vlogs. I got the impression they struggled when the girls were born they went very quiet for a while. I won't derail this thread though

Ah he won't care that his SIL is a racist either then if he's like Conjob
Quite a few secrets with Lucy n Jordan apppparrentttly 😆 Oh there's alot

Reactions: 7
when I watched them all go to lanzorate I used to question my life thinking why can’t I be happpy like them , why can’t I find a boyfriend like Connor or Jordan. It’s crazy how fooled I was...
Omg same. I struggle a lot with my mental health (I'm legit in hospital right now 💀) and when I used to feeling super depressed, I'd watch their family holiday vlogs as a form of escapism but come away feeling worse about myself and my life. But over time, I became skeptical and I began to notice little things in all of their family trips (or even Con and Elle solo trips).

For example, Katie not being able to enjoy a meal in Lanzarote without Elle or Lucy shoving a camera in her face and say "ommmg Kit-Kat what are YOU having???. Connor being solely interested in getting drunk on 'romantic' trips to Turkey, Ibiza etc. Or worse yet, just leaving Elle in the room while he goes off to booze lmao. I also have begin to notice in other holiday vlogs (like Los Angeles) that Conman was verrrry bitchy and passive-aggressive towards Elle and the 'angellllls' because idk, he didn't look great or whatever.

When you add all this up and start seeing all these small cracks, it paints a depressing image of a vapid, image-obsessed family all using each other. Kind of sad tbh.

Reactions: 20
Does she realise how stupid that statement makes her sound. That’s ok then people, because if you come from a bigoted area or family then keep talking and all is forgiven. Get a bleeping grip you moron 😡
Who posted that?

Reactions: 1
Quite a few secrets with Lucy n Jordan apppparrentttly 😆 Oh there's alot
I reckon there is. Lucy deleted that twitter account quicker than ED Elle goes down on the last domino's cookie 👀 something there she didn't want us lot seeing for sure. No wonder Jordan doesn't have Twitter if he's a cheat, too scared of being outed

Reactions: 13
Erin bowyer, amber knight , Hannah Renee, Madison Sarah , kaci jay, millie gracecourt, siannise fudge ,ayse and Zeliha, misha grimes
Could we all DM these as they follow her ??

Reactions: 9
Someone screen record this please!!! If I do it you’ll just hear my fiancé snoring in the background 😂
Hahaha screen record doesn’t pick up the sound you make, it will just record the sound from ur screen. I used to think the same 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I was a thread and a half behind (only been out a few hours ffs 😂) although i think 90% of posts I've caught up on were "so and so have unfollowed" "scrap that, they're still following" 🙄

Reactions: 14
New to the thread I sadly don't think this will end her career an Irish influencer sinead hegarty was also caught out with vile tweets, referring to herself as shaniqua, apparently her alter ego, casual racism, referring to people as gay in a derogatory manner, doing slanty eyes and not only did she recover from it but is now going from strength to strength, just signed a deal with audible and is doing podcasts etc on mental health which she is totally unqualified for and is giving downright dangerous advice sorry don't mean to derail the thread I just know how fake and bullshitty social media is and I have a horrible suspicion little angle elle will take a short lived hit then bounce back.

Edit think sineads might have been Facebook and belle Hassan actually preciously called her out for attacking love Island contestant faye and being such a hypocrite as she's actually a self proclaimed girls girls and so supportive etc...

Reactions: 13
Does she realise how stupid that statement makes her sound. That’s ok then people, because if you come from a bigoted area or family then keep talking and all is forgiven. Get a bleeping grip you moron 😡
Yeah the “oh well” really says it all 🙃 just more and more excuses

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.