Elle Darby #41 Elle Darby = SWFTly cancELLEd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just a vile human being like they seriously are no other words for it. It’s bad enough if she was just a racist, or just homophobic, or just fat shaming, or just being horrible to her mum, or just being horrible to her sister, or just being cruel to animals. All of those on their own are absolutely vile but for her to literally offend almost every single type of person with every single one of these, there is seriously something wrong with her. She has clearly grown up with disgusting parents in a disgusting, racist, prestigious household and she’s clearly been put on a pedestal her whole life. The past couple of years with how big she has got has just added to this and I really think that she now thinks she is untouchable, especially with so many people getting cancelled last year for breaking lockdown rules but nothing happening to them. Remember a few months back when they were doing the family photo shoot for ‘exciting things to come in 2022’, yeah you can kiss that goodbye lol I honestly dislike her so much and I’m so upset and disappointed. My heart breaks for the people that she’s targeted because I’m white and my heart is broken for them so I can’t even imagine how it would feel being one of the races she has attacked

Reactions: 56
Noticed the insta post from March 2015 is still up where she said she has uploaded her fitness journey video… clearly says 19 years. 19 years old when she put out that video and said what she said, disgusting . For people saying ‘well everything was said 11 years ago’ that video was not even 7 years ago. People don’t change and she was a fully grown adult at the time (not that it matters how old she was, racism is racism)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Would you believe it but there’s more 😖
Without excusing her, I had been thinking maybe that the string of shocking, hateful tweets had been some twisted attention seeking thing at the time, and later down the line she discovered a better way to harness attention with a sickly sweet persona. But there are just so many, I think this is just who she is.

Reactions: 19
Wouldn’t trust her with my piss nevermind around an animal or baby. Anybody who thinks of hurting innocent animals is a crazy and dangerous person to be around.

Reactions: 32
No honestly though, all the nasty tweets she wrote about about Katy actually make me feel so sad. Elles’ YouTube videos show a completely different side where she is being so loving towards her sister and taking her to new places etc but makes me just think…. Is it all for show and more views? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Of course it is. That girl does nothing for anyone unless it benefits her.

Reactions: 5
Tattlers, the one thing I will say is I’m disappointed in us not finding all of this sooner🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 81
What’s also funny is that almost every single one of her tweets, even if she’s not being abusive, are just so negative and she is constantly moaning. Can you imagine how draining it would be to be around her

Reactions: 67
I bet Con is quietly wishing he'd legged it with one of his teenage insta models!🙈

The fallout might have been easier than this!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
New to tattle, and absolutely disgusted in Elle and Connors behaviour. Past or present makes no difference in my eyes. Her sisters must be so embarrassed of her, I always thought she possibly came across as very “me, me, me!” In videos with Lucy and it certainly shows now she had terrible middle child syndrome lol. Cancel this woman, strip her of all her brand deals, and give them to somebody who genuinely is a kind, empowering person.

Reactions: 41
I’m so happy because I just finally feel like this is one of those situations where you can see how evil someone is but no one else can see it and I feel like it’s finally come to its head and she’s been exposed and now everyone can see how fake she is and it feels amazing because most of us on here have known that for a very long time!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Was directed here by another thread l. As a woman of colour (mixed race) and just a bleeping human I am actually horrified by the depth of hatred and vitrol that has come out. The vile slurs to so many groups of people. I don't think she has actually missed a sector of society. She is just an awful person. This is years and years of unchecked hatred and poision. This thread on twitter is stomach turning.

Reactions: 34
42,000 views for this so far
All of these are absolutely horrendous. Using being young as an excuse is not ok, maybe if there was just one or two, they could potentially get away with it being a misjudgement at the time, but this is outrageous.

l would never have even thought these things, let alone put them online when I was the same age as they were! What vile human beings.

Reactions: 21
Would you believe it but there’s more 😖
She’s so entitled, it just goes to show that the content doesn’t necessarily need to be racist, xenophobic, ableist or contain threats of animal abuse, her personality is vile in general, and she shows contempt for the most trivial things.

Reactions: 15
Might have to give the Rangey or Tesla back boo 😭 and Connaaa should have to find a proper job now and stop sponging 🧽

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.