Elle Darby #41 Elle Darby = SWFTly cancELLEd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YAASSSSSS BACK IN BUSINESS unlike Elle and Con

duck a recap 💀yall should have been here from the get go 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123
Personally I think it’s awful how she’s taking the piss / being horrible about her own sister who has a learning difficulty? I think that just shows her personality in a nutshell 🥴

Reactions: 64
Fastest thread ever, wonder what damage control they’re plotting now..

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Personally I think it’s awful how she’s taking the piss / being horrible out of her own sister who has a learning difficulty? I think that just shows her personality in a nutshell 🥴
shes just a bleep really simple as

Reactions: 22
Also massive shoutout to the fabulous mods who must be tearing their hair out with the speed of the thread today, and they’ve closed the other one super SWIFTly!! Thanks Mods! 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 61
Recap:

Unless you’re a straight thin white aNgEl she most likely hates you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 150
Hold on why has her IG following gone back up to 784k?! It was at 779k earlier!

NVM my app was having a moment. It is 779k still.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
@Ellyjelly you do realise I was talking about Elle being stupid and not understanding consent NOT the 13 year old girl??

Reactions: 5
The reviews for Angelle over on TrustPilot make for great reading :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2022-01-01 at 16.27.46.png

Screenshot 2022-01-01 at 16.29.22.png

Screenshot 2022-01-01 at 16.28.01.png

Screenshot 2022-01-01 at 16.27.33.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Honestly I don't think she will come back from this. Anddddd the thing is when she is dragged back down to earth and have to look for a normal job, nobody will employ her as they will be associated which her past. She has literally fucked herself and her family over by being fake as fuckkkk.

Suzuki will be in the care system within a day now they won't be able to gain any engagement from him 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.