Elle Darby #41 Elle Darby = SWFTly cancELLEd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know what we should have done angelles - we should have made a group effort to assign each other videos and watch them today and get screen recordings before she had a chance to delete them. Bugger ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This being exposed has made my NYD. I was stressing about not being one of those who has goals, dreams etc and now Iโ€™m just grateful for being a normal human whoโ€™s not a racist bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99
RECAP! It's literally been less than a day so it's the same as Thread #40, but in bold is what's happened / what we've uncovered since:
  • Con smashed his phone in the (soft closing :unsure: ) car door + Elle went quiet = tattle got to work
  • Elle / Conman's mum and sister unfollowed each other
  • Pics from Darby family xmas with no con and puffy eyes
  • Friend of an American au pair got connor's number last month - whatsapp as proof:

• 1640979816829.png
  • note: pic not on insta / status set since 2013 / 36 media files shared
  • again noted fitness models he follows on insta - teen girls with bodies like the throwback pics of elle he posts
  • conman also unfollowed around 50 people within days - following list has almost halved (i think) since april 2021
  • twitter following is (was) another story - only fans models and nudity
  • while looking at twitter, old racist / sexist tweets resurfaced
  • ^^ same for elle's current (now deleted) and old profile (still up)
  • tiktoks made, brands alerted = gleam pr machine wrote a statement for them
  • ^^ said tiktoks were removed within hours for hate speech
at the same time:
  • Saint's face being edited by elle (again)
  • big debate about how reliable the whatsapp evidence is
  • neighbours stay on the lookout
  • con was a gleek ...
**tweet evidence on wiki - thank you @WhiteOrchid !!**

Thread #39: https://tattle.life/threads/elle-da...sacked-vlogmas-off-after-only-one-week.25594/
before page 30 - cheating
page 30 onwards - tweets
most pics are near the top if sorted by most liked!
Thread #40: https://tattle.life/threads/elle-da...s-and-get-deleting.25806/page-24#post-7703984

UPDATES:
  • down to 779k on IG as of 16:30 on Jan 1st
  • MORE tweets coming out - learning disabilities, homophobia, more 'foreigners' etc
  • evidence of racial prejudice from youtube
  • ^^ removed by elle, reuploaded to twitter and tiktok:

... and that's what you missed on glee!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
angles i canโ€™t keep up ๐Ÿคฃ this threads moving faster than conโ€™s underage dms

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Currently their damage control strategy is delete, delete, delete. Everything before May 2018 is gone from her YouTube channel, except ironically a visit to Bath cats and dogs home in December 2017. Interesting choice to keep that one up.
Yes... very interesting...

Reactions: 7
Here is the video that she has now put on private or deleted. This was uploaded on twitter

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I canโ€™t believe sheโ€™s gone deleting all he told videos! There must be lots of shady tit on them videos to think they could backfire on her

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.