Elle Darby #41 Elle Darby = SWFTly cancELLEd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although her mum doesn’t sound like the nicest woman I’m sure she’s had absolute hell with elle 😳 those tweets could only come from a spiteful & nasty person. Imagine raising such a bully

Reactions: 37
So the dogs went to kennels over Xmas? Deffo a big bust up between Elle and Connor and one went elsewhere for a bit 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Honestly I don't think she will come back from this. Anddddd the thing is when she is dragged back down to earth and have to look for a normal job, nobody will employ her as they will be associated which her past. She has literally fucked herself and her family over by being fake as fuckkkk.

Suzuki will be in the care system within a day now they won't be able to gain any engagement from him 😔
If she was truly sorry I think she’d put out an apology and accept she needs to step away fro social media, at least she may save a tiny bit of self respect doing that, don’t believe she will though.

Reactions: 9
every tiktok vid i’ve seen are being taken down? do u reckon she’s paying people ?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Anyone else find it depressing how willing some of these people are to defend Elle, no matter what else comes out, clear as day about her?

Reactions: 29
So the dogs went to kennels over Xmas? Deffo a big bust up between Elle and Connor and one went elsewhere for a bit 100%
I wouldn’t be shocked if the wedding has been called off. It seems like their family has come crashing down

Reactions: 17
Eek another
Not meaning to defend her but I think this is reaching slightly, didn't we all say something was "gay" back in the early 00s/10s
Concentrate on the actual truly offensive rather than the what is now considered offensive language

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I’ve noticed she’s got a lot of fake accounts following her on Instagram, do you think she’s been trying to buy back the followers she’s lost?

Reactions: 16
I’ve noticed she’s got a lot of fake accounts following her on Instagram, do you think she’s been trying to buy back the followers she’s lost?
Very easy to do these days, think you can buy 100 followers for like £20 or something

Reactions: 6
Elle if you google if you can sign up for child benefit and you’ll get £80 a month for Saint. Since you won’t be getting sent free nappies and Con has no job so you’ll get no maintenance when he fucks off. Good luck babe, you’ll need it

• Haha
Reactions: 58
On her Dad's facebook xmas day Con is I'm none of the photos 👀 I get some couples spend xmas day apart but not often on babys first xmas. Looks like on xmas eve too. Giles Darby if anyone is interested
Dare someone to leave a comment about this whole sh*tstorm on one of his Christmas photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On her Dad's facebook xmas day Con is I'm none of the photos 👀 I get some couples spend xmas day apart but not often on babys first xmas. Looks like on xmas eve too. Giles Darby if anyone is interested
Didn’t you hear? Con was strapped to a treadmill and locked in the gym

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've been in bed all day watching these threads unfold, I wonder how many tears Ellie babe has cried because we've all unleashed who she really is? A trashy, racist, chav 🌟🌟

Reactions: 33
So she found out he was cheating, all cons family unfollowed her and she unfollowed them, the dogs went to the kennels, she spent Christmas with her family and he spent it with his… and now they’re both racists :)

• Haha
Reactions: 130
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.