Elle Darby #41 Elle Darby = SWFTly cancELLEd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think baby number 2 will be swiftly brought forward and wedding postponed as they will think her being pregnant will make people more sympathetic and forgiving towards her.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I’m not going to lie, I USED to like Elle but after all this I HATE the bleep.
What the duck is all I can say.
She is vile and I hope she loses everything she “worked” 🤣 for. What a racist bunch of embarrassments they both are. Disgusting. I’m going to go get my tea, choc digestives and watch this drama unfold a little more 🤣🤣 I’d rather have hobnobs Angel hunni…… bleeping div

Reactions: 32
I've been in bed all day watching these threads unfold, I wonder how many tears Ellie babe has cried because we've all unleashed who she really is? A trashy, racist, chav 🌟🌟
No tears, more smashed phones, a face like a small cracked slapped arse and a biscuit binge....but no tears - after what I've seen I'm not sure she is human enough for tears!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See i think she'll disappear for a while. Make an apology video and the come back and HAMMER the wedding content at us. She knows the proposal brought in a lot of views.
A wedding plan with me video
Hen party vlogs
Probably some kind of "shopping for bridesmaid dresses vlog"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Elle Darby is just Vicky Pollard with some crappy White Company candles. That is all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Her dad has literally just made his profile private as I was looking through 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I go out to a friend's house for NYE and everything kicks off with Elle and Connor!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.