Elle Darby #41 Elle Darby = SWFTly cancELLEd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we reckons going on at that house rn? Let’s not forget, swiftly before this there were the cheating rumours

Is there anyone she HASN'T targeted? The one about 'Fatima' I am certain is referring to Fatima Whitbread as she was in I'm a Celeb at the time.

Also, the irony of her tweeting "...when people make it out they're the innocent victim when they're very clearly not"...
duck, I never saw these ones. They been added to tiktok etc???,

Reactions: 18
Oh wow the girl has issues .Why all the hate ? And here’s me feeling bad over an 11 yr old fb status on time hop of me saying lady gaga was ugly .

actually think gaga is beautiful btw

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I can’t believe there’s people trying to stick up for them on Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t see them escaping this now. There are so many God awful tweets.
They are deleting like crazy at the moment then will go quiet for a while before the big crying apology.
No company in their right mind will sponsor them. Who would want to be associated with racist homophobic twats.
No sponsorship deals hence no management but they will continue with blogs of their perfect life which the die hard angles will watch.
Their income is about to be drastically reduced 😃

Reactions: 34
It’ll be hard to tell if there are any consequences from this until everyone is back in the offices after their Christmas holidays. What a tit storm to go back to work to! If Elle is dropped from her brand deals, I hope that it isn’t without any communication between them. I think it is so important when things like this come to light that people have the consequences of their actions explained to them so as they understand the severity of their actions and understand that they only have themselves to blame. I also would like to think that the brands she does work with, come forward with apologies for anyone who may be effected and also, for not doing their homework on her before signing contracts. Surely it should just be routine now after so many similar things happening with other influencers?

At the end of the day, Elle is a mum now and we have to hope that this experience changes something inside her so as her son doesn’t grow up in the same environment she clearly did. All the things she is guilty of, is learnt behaviour so I hope we can all agree for her sons sake, the impact of this experience comes with a serious awakening and leads to her educating herself and working towards being a better person. Unfortunately, I think in the next few days/weeks/months, we will see Elle and Connor portraying themselves as the victims and maybe even using their possible break up to help cover up what happened here.

Reactions: 41
Obviously the posts showing this is going big on twitter. Can we make it big on Instagram too? Spread the word and help it escalate

Reactions: 9
Just catching up as usually lurk on this thread. Can anyone fill me in as to the tweets she wrote about Katie?

Reactions: 15
No honestly though, all the nasty tweets she wrote about about Katy actually make me feel so sad. Elles’ YouTube videos show a completely different side where she is being so loving towards her sister and taking her to new places etc but makes me just think…. Is it all for show and more views? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Of course it is, all she cares about is money and views

Reactions: 5
It’ll be hard to tell if there are any consequences from this until everyone is back in the offices after their Christmas holidays. What a tit storm to go back to work to! If Elle is dropped from her brand deals, I hope that it isn’t without any communication between them. I think it is so important when things like this come to light that people have the consequences of their actions explained to them so as they understand the severity of their actions and understand that they only have themselves to blame. I also would like to think that the brands she does work with, come forward with apologies for anyone who may be effected and also, for not doing their homework on her before signing contracts. Surely it should just be routine now after so many similar things happening with other influencers?

At the end of the day, Elle is a mum now and we have to hope that this experience changes something inside her so as her son doesn’t grow up in the same environment she clearly did. All the things she is guilty of, is learnt behaviour so I hope we can all agree for her sons sake, the impact of this experience comes with a serious awakening and leads to her educating herself and working towards being a better person. Unfortunately, I think in the next few days/weeks/months, we will see Elle and Connor portraying themselves as the victims and maybe even using their possible break up to help cover up what happened here.
Astute of you, I agree.

Reactions: 1
Best thing to do is send to various gossip blogs- that will get it picked up. Oh and any Polish/Indian/Black people who follow them- blue ticks for more reach.

Reactions: 12
Especially when there’s not many ads in January work is usually quiet for influencers, going to be more quiet for elle - back to the job centre😘✌

Reactions: 9

I just hope she doesn’t raise saint to believe this type of behavior is acceptable if he’s 17 and under like she believes!

Reactions: 7
Call me a cynic (I am) but I genuinely think that her only real regret will be the impact the exposure of this will have on her bank balance.

Reactions: 98
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.