Elle Darby #41 Elle Darby = SWFTly cancELLEd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Queue the apology video, where she’s holding her baby, and looking into the camera crying about being caught out 🥱 nobody cares…..

Reactions: 80
Just read the recap. So have Conor’s family stopped following Elle? And he’s not in her Christmas pics? That’s odd considering they’re normally always together

Reactions: 10
I genuinely don’t see how she will come out of this, it’s not just one or two stupid tweets like previous people, they just keep coming and are so bad

Reactions: 51
can’t wait for her next video,
she will probs do one with katie too for the sympathy.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
I would bleeping love to be a fly on the wall in their house right now dealing with the fallout. I can hear the “CONNNNN!!! CONNAAAA” now

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Guess that’s her “big announcement” for New Year’s Day after going silent for a few days on Instagram ruined….

• Haha
Reactions: 77
No honestly though, all the nasty tweets she wrote about about Katy actually make me feel so sad. Elles’ YouTube videos show a completely different side where she is being so loving towards her sister and taking her to new places etc but makes me just think…. Is it all for show and more views? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 63
Elles phone notes

Damage control.
1)adopt a cat. (dont kick it)
2) hug an indian person
3) visit Poland (maybe for one video?)
4) help out at a disability centre
5) employ fat diverse models for their company's

• Haha
Reactions: 116
Is there anyone she HASN'T targeted? The one about 'Fatima' I am certain is referring to Fatima Whitbread as she was in I'm a Celeb at the time.

Also, the irony of her tweeting "...when people make it out they're the innocent victim when they're very clearly not"...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.