Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tootyfruity10

Hi! New account here who has just caught up with everything after seeing it on Twitter!! I am shocked. I run a small business and I gifted them some bakery products last year so I have both of their phone numbers. I can confirm that the WhatsApp screenshot is his real profile and his real phone number so he probably is cheating and the girl is telling the truth. What’s funny is, when I came on here this morning and read through loads of threads to catch up, I quickly saved his number again from my dms with him and went onto WhatsApp to check Connor‘s profile and it was the exact same and I just went back on there again to screenshot to put it in here and it now has no picture or bio!!! The same for Elle!!! She doesn’t have a bio or picture either on there. So they have both either change their numbers because of this in the space of a few hours because a few hours ago his profile was there, or they’ve deleted WhatsApp. I might get in trouble for this but quite frankly I couldn’t give a ****!!!! I am disgusted and I feel sick to my stomach looking at all of these tweets. They are vile human beings and I hope that their lives are both ruined for this.

This was his profile a few hours ago and the blank one is now 👀

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 163

saweetie

Chatty Member
elle darby #42: starting the year with a racist scandal, can’t delete the evidence from her old Twitter handle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136

lmao999

So she found out he was cheating, all cons family unfollowed her and she unfollowed them, the dogs went to the kennels, she spent Christmas with her family and he spent it with his… and now they’re both racists :)

• Haha
Reactions: 130

Doherty557

Chatty Member
Sorry to jump in but haven’t had time to read through so I’m probably going through old ground. I’m absolutely devastated. I was a fan of Elle, I ALWAYS stuck up for her, I thought she was so sweet and didn’t understand why people would hate her, I bought clothes from her collection and enjoyed supporting her.

I am half polish and her tweets have Hit me where it hurts, those tweets have venom running through them, she comes across as a poisonous snake. I’m embarassed I was so fooled by her, that I supported to her at such a high level.

I have unfollowed and unsubscribed, I will never support her again or give her any sort of views.

not to mention the hatred she has shown towards animals through those tweets. She’s a disgusting fraud!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

RooDav27

Don't know if anyones mentioned but the kennels have removed all posts of the dogs and tags - first brand to take a stand?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 119
Elles phone notes

Damage control.
1)adopt a cat. (dont kick it)
2) hug an indian person
3) visit Poland (maybe for one video?)
4) help out at a disability centre
5) employ fat diverse models for their company's

• Haha
Reactions: 116

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
RECAP! It's literally been less than a day so it's the same as Thread #40, but in bold is what's happened / what we've uncovered since:
  • Con smashed his phone in the (soft closing :unsure: ) car door + Elle went quiet = tattle got to work
  • Elle / Conman's mum and sister unfollowed each other
  • Pics from Darby family xmas with no con and puffy eyes
  • Friend of an American au pair got connor's number last month - whatsapp as proof:

• 1640979816829.png
  • note: pic not on insta / status set since 2013 / 36 media files shared
  • again noted fitness models he follows on insta - teen girls with bodies like the throwback pics of elle he posts
  • conman also unfollowed around 50 people within days - following list has almost halved (i think) since april 2021
  • twitter following is (was) another story - only fans models and nudity
  • while looking at twitter, old racist / sexist tweets resurfaced
  • ^^ same for elle's current (now deleted) and old profile (still up)
  • tiktoks made, brands alerted = gleam pr machine wrote a statement for them
  • ^^ said tiktoks were removed within hours for hate speech
at the same time:
  • Saint's face being edited by elle (again)
  • big debate about how reliable the whatsapp evidence is
  • neighbours stay on the lookout
  • con was a gleek ...
**tweet evidence on wiki - thank you @WhiteOrchid !!**

Thread #39: https://tattle.life/threads/elle-da...sacked-vlogmas-off-after-only-one-week.25594/
before page 30 - cheating
page 30 onwards - tweets
most pics are near the top if sorted by most liked!
Thread #40: https://tattle.life/threads/elle-da...s-and-get-deleting.25806/page-24#post-7703984

UPDATES:
  • down to 779k on IG as of 16:30 on Jan 1st
  • MORE tweets coming out - learning disabilities, homophobia, more 'foreigners' etc
  • evidence of racial prejudice from youtube
  • ^^ removed by elle, reuploaded to twitter and tiktok:

... and that's what you missed on glee!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
Ok, ok hear me out! Picture the apology video: it opens with no music, gritty, unedited. Greasy hair. No makeup. She hasn’t slept. The day and date will be pictured in the corner. There will be lots of cuts of her trying to start it several times but unable to. She’s too distraught. Finally she stares into the camera, lost for words. Here come the excuses. She was young. She was depressed. She’ll try and bring up some childhood trauma. But she’s a MOTHER now!! She knows better. She wants better for her little Sainty. Offers to educate herself further. Perhaps a donation to a charity? BLM?? Do you think they need a director??😜

• Haha
Reactions: 107

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
This being exposed has made my NYD. I was stressing about not being one of those who has goals, dreams etc and now I’m just grateful for being a normal human who’s not a racist cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
Call me a cynic (I am) but I genuinely think that her only real regret will be the impact the exposure of this will have on her bank balance.

Reactions: 98
GUYSSSS, can we take a lunch break or something? Let's take 5 and then regroup at 8? My house is a mess and my dogs need walking 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 91