Elle Darby #39 Went to New York and didn’t see a peep, sacked vlogmas off after only one week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Facebook and twitters both gone👀 I'd so love to be a fly on the wall and see how they're reacting to all this crap

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I can’t imagine it would impact her too much regarding brand deals or collabs. They’ll do one apology story and it’ll be forgotten about, happens all the time with influencers

Reactions: 7
Elle has a higher profile than Con Man, but she's making herself look guilty by association for no reason except she'll start a sob story about getting hounded by trolls no doubt in the New Year 🙄

I don't think it'll effect her popularity amongst the die hard angles that much, but if she's got a piece of tit racist fianceeee then people should be standing up to say that is not OK.

Reactions: 15
Tiktok comments are still there so the Twitter debacle clearly has taken up their ‘Family bubble’ time

Reactions: 6
I can’t imagine it would impact her too much regarding brand deals or collabs. They’ll do one apology story and it’ll be forgotten about, happens all the time with influencers
Not always, Asda droppedAnna Saccone after she stood by joan after he made a rape joke. Seriously, they are very much a couple and he has made horrible racist comments and derogatory remarks against gay men also clearly thinks very little of women.

Reactions: 24
Absolute carnage in their household this morning I bet!

Someone should make a tik tok of the tweets and no doubt it will cause a stir! I would but I don’t have an account- would really set things off🤣

would be interesting to see how in the style react - got called out for performative activism for making blm 'merch' that catered to white ppl, ran / owned by a gay couple, whole campaigns centred around self love etc. and would be hard for them to keep contracts with bigger mainstream celebs bc any bad press would impact them too. elle's contract probably hasn't been renewed anyway but there'll always be an association if they don't make it clear that they've cut ties. what a pr nightmare to have while you're in the maldives lmao

also think ITS have a thread on here?? might be worth a mention to ppl already familiar with the brand (tho i'd doubt any discourse there is positive!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Elle has a higher profile than Con Man, but she's making herself look guilty by association for no reason except she'll start a sob story about getting hounded by trolls no doubt in the New Year 🙄

I don't think it'll effect her popularity amongst the die hard angles that much, but if she's got a piece of tit racist fianceeee then people should be standing up to say that is not OK.
This is why we need to get the word out about what a POS Conman is to the angle army. Once they've turned on him, there's no going back for Elle...

LINKS FOR COMPLAINTS ABOUT CONNORS RACIST TWEETS TO HIS SPONSORS AND NEWSPAPERS

You can email, send message through their 'Contact Us' page and don't forget most of these companies also have public Facebook pages that you can contact directly and complain about something publically.

Hello Fresh

Vans

JD

[email protected]

Maxi Cosi

Vodafone
(Vodafone Chat Bot)

NOW TV

Castify
[email protected]

Tesco
[email protected]
(CEO of Tesco) [email protected]

NEWSPAPERS

Daily Mail: [email protected]

The Sun: [email protected]

Triangle News (news agency): [email protected]

KNS News (news agency): [email protected]

THEIR TALENT MANAGEMENT TEAM

Gleam Futures
[email protected]

Manager Lily Modlin
[email protected]

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Not always, Asda droppedAnna Saccone after she stood by joan after he made a rape joke. Seriously, they are very much a couple and he has made horrible racist comments and derogatory remarks against gay men also clearly thinks very little of women.
Who even makes a joke about rape wtf!

Reactions: 4
Can someone please fill me in with this whole WhatsApp thing, I’m so lost but interested😂 I forgot they existed till I checked on here. It’s been a while

Reactions: 3
Definitely!! I said in my email to the Daily Mail that them as a couple are their whole brand like they have said multiple times that it’s a joint YouTube channel and Elle is very rarely doing anything without Connor so let’s hope they take it seriously

I love how this is all happening on New Year as well like I was so expecting her to come back with a New Year manifestation video or something of the sort in the New Year so I definitely would love to see how it’s all going down in the house today 😂 ruining her angel gal manifestation aesthetic xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.