Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubySky478

VIP Member
Christ almighty. This thread is frustrating as hell sometimes.

“I’ve got proof he’s been messaging.”
”show us.
”no.”
”SHOW US OR WE CALL BULL SHIT”
*shows proof*
”Thats a fake profile because BLAH BLAH BLAH. We still don’t believe you…”

FFS people. What proof DO you bloody want about people you don’t know and don’t have any impact on your life? Jesus.
🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 245

Mandy472

You asked for proof….

I honestly would love to DM Elle with screenshots but it’s not going to look genuine coming from a fake account and I don’t feel comfortable sending them from my real account because I don’t want to get involved in something that’s going to break up a family potentially. The reason I posted the last digits of his phone number was in hoping that Elle reads here so she would kno

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 160

amyy

VIP Member
Oh shut up Connor
Well Con here's some other things that should be 'illegal':
-stalking and following young fitness models when you are engaged to be married
-night clubbing by yourself in turkey whilst your fiance needs to go to hospital
-only posting old photos of your fiance because you can't accept the fact she's changed and gained weight
-being a modern day vampire hahaha
-saying your are from 'barthhh' when you are from trowvegas

wow I really enjoyed typing that hahah :)

• Haha
Reactions: 141

someunholywar

Guys, I am completely not condoning the tweets because they are horrific and I 100% understand the anger felt now they’ve been uncovered but does anyone else think that the bombarding on Tik Tok and all her management and sponsors all at once by lots of people is a bit far.

The girl is a new mum, who recently lost her own mum and is also now having to deal with some cheating allegations that would upset anyone now she’s got a bombardment of videos and messages. Not to play the classic influencer ‘be kind’ line but this is the sort of thing that could tip someone over the edge.

Don’t want to police the thread and keeping it here is one thing but I just think it’s getting a bit out of control.
I lurk on tattle and have lost my log in so I’ve just gone out of my way to make a new account to reply to this... if you are not BLACK,ASAIN or POLISH. Then it’s not your place to say how people should feel when someone is literally discriminating a group of people based on their skin colour, race or ethnicity. The tweets from Elle and Connor are both OFFENSIVE point blank period, they were of age at the time to know right from wrong stop defending racists they need to be held accountable and face sanctions and consequences for their DISGUSTING behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 136

Floridagirl

So the WhatsApp profile I used something to erase the line through the number… called it and he picked up 😲this is not a drill

Actually 😦

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 134

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Who cares if she’s got a baby, her and her fella have posted racist tweets? I see no correlation, if that makes me a troll then so be it xx

I’ve been through shit but I’ve never wrote I hate Indians on social media. Actually listen to yourselves 🥴

Reactions: 125

saweetie

Chatty Member
If she has unfollowed conjob's mother that is not insignificant. Don't forget she lived with these people when she fell out with her own mother, she went running to them and moved in. They've deffo done/said something to piss her off.

I said on the last thread I'm picking up a weird vibe from them all. The way Lucy has been commenting is odd. Nothing direct exactly, but I dunno call me mystic chubb 😄 my spider sense is rarely wrong!

She was in a foul mood for the NYC trip. Something has changed in that house since she's popped the sprog. Maybe, just maybe the crypt has seen daylight for the first time and belly has had a wake up call

She's set herself these unrealistic life expectations so it was never ever going to come true. They spend every minute together it must be smothering. They should have split up 2 years ago
conman’s sister has just recently unfollowed bellynor too...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 124

Mandy472

Like I have said 1 million times, I hate the pair of them but I would never want to break up a family and I know what it feels like to be cheated on so there is no way in a million years that I would be changing someone’s name and picture. I’m also not stupid and if I was going to make up an account for him, I definitely wouldn’t choose a picture that is over a year old. I don’t know what else to tell you, that is his WhatsApp profile. We all know that they both read on here so I will just be making myself look absolutely stupid if it was fake so if you don’t believe me that’s fine but at least now I feel better because when they do next check here, Elle will have proof

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 124

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
You asked for proof….

I honestly would love to DM Elle with screenshots but it’s not going to look genuine coming from a fake account and I don’t feel comfortable sending them from my real account because I don’t want to get involved in something that’s going to break up a family potentially. The reason I posted the last digits of his phone number was in hoping that Elle reads here so she would kno
36 pictures shared…..oh LAWD

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 120