Elle Darby #39 Went to New York and didn’t see a peep, sacked vlogmas off after only one week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, they’re close with their manager Lily, if anything she’ll make them aware of these and then make a plan for damage control of the brand.
Lily Modlin and Gleam were both messaged on IG and through the Gleam website multiple times almost a year ago and they NEVER responded, made a statement or made them address it in a video.

Connor and Elle travelled half way across the country in the middle of the Winter 2020 pandemic so he could get his gifted Hair Transplant (should've been a brain transplant, but whatever....) pre-vaccines, non-essential travel was frowned upon, Elle only a few months pregnant, only essential medical services to be performed, and to lessen the strain on the NHS.

Stay Home. Stay Safe. Don't get pubes or arse hair glued to your head.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ahhh yes the sun would frolic in this tit show and then the other daily fails will copy n paste! Brands will defo drop him then and management will not be able to sweep it under rug. U may make a few Bob too. Some one DO IT plz
Can we have a post with all the screenshotted tweets that we can bookmark on here, save us going through the thread. The fact he follows those women on Twitter too whilst being with Elle, those girls are clearly in the p*rn industry. The fact they’ve both made their twitters private is so sus too.

Do you think the sun would be interested in the WhatsApp cheating drama? Or the editing of an innocent baby’s face who’s being exploited?

Reactions: 10
I work in a hospital so I don’t have the time to go through and get all the screenshots together if somebody wants to collate everything into one then I will happily send them on to the Sun

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Can we have a post with all the screenshotted tweets that we can bookmark on here, save us going through the thread. The fact he follows those women on Twitter too whilst being with Elle, those girls are clearly in the p*rn industry. The fact they’ve both made their twitters private is so sus too.

Do you think the sun would be interested in the WhatsApp cheating drama? Or the editing of an innocent baby’s face who’s being exploited?
Yes I believe so they will print anything for exposure especially when it slebs/insta/twitter related it draws a bigger audience.

Can anyone go through and gather all screen shots on this thread and repost in one go?

I also found this when I woke in the night.
#ScreenshotsLiveForever
He thinks very little of women yet he's thick as Shite himself, sponging off his woman!

Reactions: 8
I've been screenshotting posts of Tweets here as we go along, so I'll upload those on a post in a sec so we've got everything collated together.

I'm finding a list of the contact details for all the companies we managed to list last night that he has worked with recently. Again, I can post it on here soon so whoever wants to save/copy and let their feelings be known can do so. Not a bad shout to also reach out to The Sun/Daily Mail (the Daily Mail especially since they've already covered the White Moose story and more recently did a publicity interview for Daddy Darbys Jailbird book)

The more people that complain and expose him the better.

Times Up, Vampire Vanker 🖕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
CONNORS TWEET SCREENSHOTS

These are all the ones posted here so far, sounds like they both temporarily closed or made their Twitter accounts private for damage control. I'm not on Twitter, but anyone who is, feel free to go spread the word on there 💪
Someone needs to create a Wiki for them on here, keeps all the juicy stuff in one place and comes up instantly when anyone searches their names on Google 🙌🏼😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And we thought the Darby-Swift entertainment would dry up for December after the rubbish end to Vlogmas and the thread would go barren!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
CONNORS TWEET SCREENSHOTS

These are all the ones posted here so far, sounds like they both temporarily closed or made their Twitter accounts private for damage control. I'm not on Twitter, but anyone who is, feel free to go spread the word on there 💪
Don’t know about cheating … but some of those seem racist!

Reactions: 7
Brands won’t care about the sleazy ones but they’ll 100% care and respond regarding the racist ones

Reactions: 38
What the heck’s happened? I haven’t been on this thread for a while. Ellie and Connor got mentioned on another so I thought I’d check it out

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.