Elle Darby #39 Went to New York and didn’t see a peep, sacked vlogmas off after only one week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the sheer amount of hateful tweets they both took the time to post online is obsessive, they both need their heads checking

not the kind of fireworks I was expecting tonight, happy NYE angles!!! 🥳🎆✨
This is it - you could maybe, MAYBE forgive ONE stupidly worded post but it’s the sheer volume and frequency. It wasn’t just a mistake or slip of the tongue. It was very deliberate and persistent racism, homophobia, sexism, ableism (fat dwarf I think she called one person?), fat phobia / body shaming and sums up their elitist , entitled attitude - above pretty much every group or minority they could possibly have targeted. There is no coming back from this - it shows a persons, or in this case BOTH persons - hers are almost worse 🤢 - true colours and true natures. No half hearted “apology” on insta can erase that kind of hatred and damage and hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Doesn't matter how long ago this stuff was they've still made these offensive tweets. I'm actually cringing reading them! I'm pretty sure actors in soaps have been sacked due to tweets & stuff they have posted "decades" ago. So don't know why she thinks they should be any different just because they were so long ago.
Wasn't somebody booted from I'm a celebrity for old tweets? One of the Maynard or something?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.