Elle Darby #39 Went to New York and didn’t see a peep, sacked vlogmas off after only one week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey angelzzzzz ✨ I need a break from social media.. turns out my fiancéeee is a racist and he gave me chlamydia!
Sorry I couldn’t help myself, back to just reading with my cupppa tea ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Can someone please fill me in with this whole WhatsApp thing, I’m so lost but interested😂 I forgot they existed till I checked on here. It’s been a while
Someone said their friend has been talking to Connor on WhatsApp and people didn’t believe her so she posted a screenshot of Connors WhatsApp profile with the last 3 numbers showing. The profile picture was a photo that isn’t anywhere else on social media and there were over 30 shared pictures between them.

Then someone claimed to be able to undo the scribble over the number and said they rang him and he answered

Reactions: 14
There is no excuse for those things he posted. He can’t even argue he was young… he was old enough to know, and use, those nasty words. I am new here, I was an Elle fan for honestly YEARS, since their first apartment. But I’m done !!! I’m absolutely gobsmacked. I don’t think this one has been posted here, but I took it upon myself to try and discover what’s been posted on Twitter. I found this one!!! Actually awful.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Don’t really follow this thread anymore but heard it was popping off so I came to catch up.
I’m so disappointed in their tweets 😞

Reactions: 11
12 hours I’ve been gone and holy tit!!! Shits gone down! What a pair of disgusting pigs. Connor is just vile, and Elle is as bad for staying with and allowing him to act in such a way

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bet there was more on her new one hence the deactivation, shame we didn’t get to see those

Reactions: 19
Swear I will actually lose my tit if anyone tries to use age as an excuse. They were both in their late teens and in 2012 it was just as unacceptable to use racial slurs as it is now. Connors in particular are vile, but also Elle you can tell was just a bitchy little cow.

Reactions: 76
the way i'm not even that surprised lol the sense of entitlement they have now had to have come from somewhere really
and elle is probs so insecure bc she's internalised her judging of others so assumes ppl think the same way about her

Last edited:
Omg I’m godsmacked and disgusted!!!!! I am sending these tweets to the Daily Mail as well!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Is anyone going to send Elles tweets to the papers/brands/make it public

otherwise the only people who will know about it are those on Tattle and she’ll get away with it

The Instagram account that was posting Connor‘s tweets has gone from following 7 to following one so all of them must’ve blocked the account!!

Is anyone going to send Elles tweets to the papers/brands/make it public

otherwise the only people who will know about it are those on Tattle and she’ll get away with it
I’m going to send them right now!!!! Let’s make a list!! Hello fresh, beauty works who else??

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.