Elle Darby #39 Went to New York and didn’t see a peep, sacked vlogmas off after only one week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The queen of manipulation will be using all this drama and the speculation behind her silence for her own financial gain soon enough she knows exactly what she is doing she is extremely scheming and calculating.

Reactions: 10
I really don't get why he follows and likes photos of them, surely he is doing that as he wants to chat to them? He could just look otherwise, no? That would be sleazy but wouldn't be as humiliating. Those tweets are outrageous, sadly though I expect the I was young have done a lot of learning since would like to apologise crap will be wheeled out once they have have deleted. I hope she does leave him and protects her career, if not she risks losing that, he isn't exactly the most loyal so she stands to lose a lot. If she leaves with her head held high her self esteem would probably sky rocket as well, you can tell she dresses as she does for him, does her hair that way as he comments otherwise. Be free!

Maybe as it would benefit them as well to have it swept under the rug, but now it's been unleashed somewhat and people will have screenshot they might not think it's worth risking their rep for.
He wasn’t that young, Brands really don’t want any association with Racism etc.

The queen of manipulation will be using all this drama and the speculation behind her silence for her own financial gain soon enough she knows exactly what she is doing she is extremely scheming and calculating.
Staying with a racist so every brand you work with gets contacted isn’t great…. But agree, she will try and make them look like the victims.

Went down a rabbit hole! 🤣😂

His Twitter account has gone I think 😜 have to say I am genuinely shocked by things he wrote. 18/19 yrs is not a young kid.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Can’t believe just a couple months ago she was one of my fav youtubers, so glad i stumbled upon this thread, hope more of her subscribers will open their eyes too

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Staying with a racist so every brand you work with gets contacted isn’t great…. But agree, she will try and make them look like the victims.

His Twitter account has gone I think 😜
They’ll probably delete all their old tweets then make them public again and pretend nothing happened
to late though, they are on here, you can’t delete it once it’s out there.

Reactions: 10

His Twitter account has gone I think 😜 have to say I am genuinely shocked by things he wrote. 18/19 yrs is not a young kid.
Oh I absolutely agree 100%, but just trotting out the lines that depressingly are wheeled out usually in situations like this.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if the secret project was some sort of TV show? Hmmmm, having a Conman as one of the stars isn’t looking good now is it.

Reactions: 7
His fabulous boys night out turned to tit real quick.

If only no one sent her or him or their management a thing then we'd really know if they read here if action was taken on twitter.

Reactions: 17
HAHAHAH not them both disabling their Twitter accounts 🤣 guilty- shame screenshots live forever!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I'm beginning to wonder whether she dresses so frumpy as she's well aware of the things he's said about her weight? It's easier hide her size (which isn't even that big, but to conman I guess she is) in baggy clothes. He's never hid the fact he wanted a size 4 model, and has said some horrible things about it if she puts on weight. If I remember rightly, she was pregnant when he said he'd leave if she put on weight?

I'm not a fan of Elle, but she doesn't annoy me as much as some influencers do. I won't criticise her for staying either, as we all either have been someone who stayed longer than we should or know someone who has. It's easy for us to say for her to leave, but she does seem like she loves him coupled with the fact he must have worn her confidence down. My ex was like that, to the point where I didn't see the point in leaving because "no one would want me anyway. " Saying she's made her bed, I don't think anyone wants to be treated like that but when you're in it, you just don't see it the way everyone else does. Everything becomes normal, I guess. (like I grew up in an abusive home, so when it came to my abusive relationship it just seemed normal as it's all I knew.) It doesn't seem like Elle has had many relationships either, or even many good ones in her life.

Anyway, I hope she does find the strength to leave eventually. She's a massive diva, but the best way to loose weight is bin that man and leave him there.

Reactions: 30
I wonder if the secret project was some sort of TV show? Hmmmm, having a Conman as one of the stars isn’t looking good now is it.
someone should of emailed them to The Sun they love stuff like that ha

Last edited:
  • Haha
What the actual duck, iv been off tattle and social media for a few month had to make a new account, came back to this and it has exploded, scolding hot tea spilt everywhere

• Haha
Ahhh yes the sun would frolic in this tit show and then the other daily fails will copy n paste! Brands will defo drop him then and management will not be able to sweep it under rug. U may make a few Bob too. Some one DO IT plz

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.