Elle Darby #39 Went to New York and didn’t see a peep, sacked vlogmas off after only one week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Instagram account that was posting Connor‘s tweets has gone from following 7 to following one so all of them must’ve blocked the account!!

I’m going to send them right now!!!! Let’s make a list!! Hello fresh, beauty works who else??
[/QUOTE]
Charlotte Tilburys one isn't it?

Reactions: 4
Holy tit, and she thought the whole white moose café saga was bad :ROFLMAO:

I love the ageism in her deleted video above. About 7 mins in, "these were all people 30 years+ literallyyyyy internet bullying a 22 year old GIRL".. I'm sorry what lol? You're an adult angelle boo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Keeps getting better. Vile.
How ironic that she's now the fat little dwarf 🤣 is that why she spends so much time in the mirror eyefucking herself? What a mess they are. Just goes to show always trust your gut instinct when you get an off vibe about someone 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
LINKS FOR COMPLAINTS ABOUT CONNORS RACIST TWEETS TO HIS SPONSORS AND NEWSPAPERS

You can email, send message through their 'Contact Us' page and don't forget most of these companies also have public Facebook pages that you can contact directly and complain about something publically.

Hello Fresh

Vans

JD

[email protected]

Maxi Cosi

Vodafone
(Vodafone Chat Bot)

NOW TV

Castify
[email protected]

Tesco
[email protected]
(CEO of Tesco) [email protected]

NEWSPAPERS

Daily Mail: [email protected]

The Sun: [email protected]

Triangle News (news agency): [email protected]

KNS News (news agency): [email protected]

THEIR TALENT MANAGEMENT TEAM

Gleam Futures
[email protected]

Manager Lily Modlin
[email protected]
@Mandy472 list is underway!

Reactions: 5
I think they’re actually thick as duck. I’m glad they’ve been exposed- but surely you would have management check all this over with your following?

Im no influencer, but when I was applying for my first few jobs I made new social media etc, and that’s without me having any racist, homophobic or sexist tweets. Silly swifts x

Reactions: 37
Omgggggg wtffff elle I'm shook she hasn't deleted those b4 now??? Wth!!!!!!! Didn't expect it from insecure belly

Reactions: 17
I feel like conman should have his own tattle thread for those of us who like elle but hate Connor 😅

Reactions: 6
Holy tit, and she thought the whole white moose café saga was bad :ROFLMAO:

I love the ageism in her deleted video above. About 7 mins in, "these were all people 30 years+ literallyyyyy internet bullying a 22 year old GIRL".. I'm sorry what lol? You're an adult angelle boo.
Personally the white moose saga has to be the highlight of Elles career 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.