Elle Darby #38 Off to New York with Suzuki in tow, all for the Gram, I mean KK don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe customer care work on the same time table as Elle herself. In that they can’t do a decent days work as they are on holiday/have been busy having a week long celebration of their birthday and a covid spreading party. Why did she not take a decent like years maternity leave so she could concentrate on being super busy with her baby? Everything she does is a little bit rubbish!

Reactions: 17
Hello everybody 💜 i had a baby in August and its literally drained the life out of me 😂😂😁 now im back lol. The way elle sugarcoats life with a baby is just making me 🤮🤮 honestly life with baby is Hard and Boring and many feelings (Also Best feelings) Im just like LOL To ur bullshit. But maybe i had a devil baby and she had a Saint out of her perfect size xs butt 😊😊😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So she's introducing foods at 4 months, why??
I understand some people wean early if they've been advised by doctors but that's usually if the baby isn't putting on weight and they would normally say start with porridge.

Also she clearly wants him to have a sweet tooth like herself by starting him off with strawberries. I don't think she has read much into weaning as they usually advise to start with green vegetables so that they get use to that bitter taste first then giving them the sweet stuff.

He'll be eating mcvities by the end of year.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Also, she's talking about how Saint is about to enter leap 5- my baby is about 6 weeks older than him & is, according to that app, about to enter leap 5. Why is she making out that Saint is older than he is? There's no rush, enjoy him whilst he's small! (I don't believe in these leaps by the way, i just downloaded the app as I was told by friends it was useful. It'd actually a load of bollocks)

Reactions: 16
How she speaks about not buying that harness when all that smug cow dose is splash the cash! Stop hinting for a free one and just buy one!!!!!! 🤬

Reactions: 26
So she's introducing foods at 4 months, why??
She was definitely testing the waters with this one as when they were in NYC they were saying he’s trying to grab for food etc. I personally wouldn’t have weaned my daughter at 4 months unless, like another poster said, they were struggling to put weight on

Reactions: 4
Also, she's talking about how Saint is about to enter leap 5- my baby is about 6 weeks older than him & is, according to that app, about to enter leap 5. Why is she making out that Saint is older than he is? There's no rush, enjoy him whilst he's small! (I don't believe in these leaps by the way, i just downloaded the app as I was told by friends it was useful. It'd actually a load of bollocks)
I hate to defend her but it goes off of the due date and leap 5 is at 22 weeks so I think it is about right as he was a week early.

Wise words from Molly Mae, but I bet Belly is desperate to be considered as being one of her Inner Circle 😄
I don't mind Molly Mae but she definitely still has filler in her face she just went to a decent person this time. Maybe it's also time for Elle to seek out a good practitioner.

Reactions: 10
I hate to defend her but it goes off of the due date and leap 5 is at 22 weeks so I think it is about right as he was a week early.

I don't mind Molly Mae but she definitely still has filler in her face she just went to a decent person this time. Maybe it's also time for Elle to seek out a good practitioner.
Yes my baby is a few days earlier than Saint and has just entered leap 5

Reactions: 1
Since everyone is talking about exes/ig models, I love a little speculation. Now Idk if this has been mentioned before but remember when they went to the NTA's and they were talking to Anastasia Kingsnorth, did you see the eyes she was giving con? I thought that was interesting. Flirting right infront of his wife to be? Classy.

Reactions: 15
Is it not weird to anyone else that she's putting Saint into brand new unwashed pajamas? Is it not normal to wash newly bought clothes before wearing them, especially for babies.

Reactions: 24
Is it not weird to anyone else that she's putting Saint into brand new unwashed pajamas? Is it not normal to wash newly bought clothes before wearing them, especially for babies.
It's only really when they are newborns.
I was very OTT with my first born and I washed all of his new clothes before he wore them, sometimes twice. My second is lucky if I manage to change him after 2 days in the same outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.