Elle Darby #38 Off to New York with Suzuki in tow, all for the Gram, I mean KK don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7BFBDC65-932F-4296-A08F-778B7D6C7678.png
C56A546B-6AF2-4294-B73D-347BBBCDF641.png
Filters should be illegal, how is this allowed to happen. I’m a certain age and know better but the guys and gals younger than me that actually idolise these idiots. I really wish there was a law that you have to state filters and body procedures and you shouldn’t use it on sponsored ads with actual repercussions

Reactions: 26
View attachment 926815View attachment 926816

Filters should be illegal, how is this allowed to happen. I’m a certain age and know better but the guys and gals younger than me that actually idolise these idiots. I really wish there was a law that you have to state filters and body procedures and you shouldn’t use it on sponsored ads with actual repercussions
This advert would put me off buying those hair extensions, they look crap.

Reactions: 24
No reason to wean at 4 months at all, he'll be forward facing by 9 months watch 🙄
She probably wants to keep up with Carys. It’s hard work weaning a baby and as soon as she realises she can’t just use her baby brezza to do all the work she will soon postpone it a couple more months.

Reactions: 5
She was definitely testing the waters with this one as when they were in NYC they were saying he’s trying to grab for food etc. I personally wouldn’t have weaned my daughter at 4 months unless, like another poster said, they were struggling to put weight on
he is 5 months which is the recommended age to start weaning btw

It’s used to be recommended at 4m. Deffo got told that from her sister, her eldest etc would of been fed at 4m too. 6m is only the last few years
My child is 19 years old, I was told 6months, I think it was to help prevent allergies? 🤷‍♀️ Even then it was baby rice slowly building up. Mind you, Saint will be walking and talking by Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My child is 19 years old, I was told 6months, I think it was to help prevent allergies? 🤷‍♀️ Even then it was baby rice slowly building up. Mind you, Saint will be walking and talking by Christmas 😂
How strange my boyfriends brother is 7 and his mum was told 4m, I know this because she was fuming I didn’t give him a banana at 4 months hahahaha. Even then they say no 6m because they’re swallowing tube (idk the name) isn’t developed as well , so best to avoid choking etc, however can allergies test peanut butter thinned with water from 4m rather than six to hopefully minimise reactions or something

he is 5 months which is the recommended age to start weaning btw
No haha

Reactions: 1
No reason to wean at 4 months at all, he'll be forward facing by 9 months watch 🙄
Not true, occasionally there are reasons to wean at 4 months. I was advised to by the GP for other health reasons for all 4 of my kids.
I was mum-shamed for it, people are quick to judge. 6 months is the current guideline, but it’s not one size fits all.
However if Saint did have additional needs, Elle would let us know all about it so I don’t think that’s the case here. I agree I do feel she is always trying to be one step ahead, i.e bump photoshoot at 10 weeks and “baby boy could be here next month”… in April, he was born in July.

Reactions: 10
I weaned at 4m 🤷‍♀️
The recommended age even then was 6...

Just very small amounts of baby rice/porridge though forage fair while, I think we started fruit and veg puree at 6m.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me who thought his excuse for not using their home gym was silly that they spent so much on? Don’t know why it just seemed fishy to me.
‘It’s too cold down there’ so he goes to the normal gym… probably so he could perv on gym girls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55
All the angel boo huns should club together and buy the dog a harness cos clearly mentioning it in vlogs for the past 3 months hasn't attracted any brand gifters 😂
Also anyone absolutely sick of castify ad doing the rounds on every single Influencers blogs and stories

Reactions: 22
AHEM….

🎤🎤
A scrub is a guy called Conmaaaan
And is also known as a wanker
Always thinking bout what more he wants
Whilst looking at a tiny arse crack..

So, no, we don't want your corpse-face
No, we don't wanna give you likes
And no, we don't wanna meet you in a piss-stained car park
No, we don’t care about your Christmas Lights..

And no, I don't want no Conman
A Conman is a guy that only makes one cup of tea
Hanging out of the coffin lid in his favourite hearse
Trying to not look so dead…

And no, I don't want no Conman
A Conman is a guy that only makes one cup of tea
Hanging out of the coffin lid in his favourite hearse
Trying to not look so dead…
🎤🎤🎤
I didn't think I wanted any presents for Christmas this year, but THIS IS AMAZINGGG👏👏👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣

*Excuse me whilst I go change my Tena Lady*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I understand some people wean early if they've been advised by doctors but that's usually if the baby isn't putting on weight and they would normally say start with porridge.

Also she clearly wants him to have a sweet tooth like herself by starting him off with strawberries. I don't think she has read much into weaning as they usually advise to start with green vegetables so that they get use to that bitter taste first then giving them the sweet stuff.

He'll be eating mcvities by the end of year.
I'm no expert, but I thought at 4 months, it was baby rice and not much more, then very gradually introducing them to new foods at certain times.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have actually been thinking about getting extensions for a while but she has thoroughly put me off. Why are they so ratty? That beauty works ad she has done on Instagram was extremely cringe and her hair looked awful. Not sure why they approved it to go out.
dont let this put you off, i have pre bonded extensions from a more budget brand and they look better than elle's god only knows what shes doing with them to look so scraggly 🤦🏼‍♀️ A bit of hair serum goes a long way belly😘✌🏽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.