Elle Darby #38 Off to New York with Suzuki in tow, all for the Gram, I mean KK don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going of elle’s last grid post, she has the smallest chubbiest hands I’ve ever seen in my life haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Elle Darby #39: photoshop fails and tacky hair, trousers still missing at least her flaps get some air..
If this isn't the new thread title I'm going to be more devastated than Carby when there's no digestives left or Connor when he remembers he is engaged to Elle Belly and not a 16 year old size 6 fitness 'model' x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is her hair always like 5 days overdue a good wash. She’s a filthy grubby cow!
Yes and if the last one way anything to go by it’s just as well there aren’t any more coming. I think sitting there listing off things they like to eat for their dinner in their slowwww, drawwwling, boring voices would put anyone to sleep. “Bit of cooollllleeeslaaaaawwww, bit of potatoooo sallaaadd” Dear Lord 🙄 The only highlight was Con once again showing he has one brain cell functioning at any one time and didn’t understand the word “protest”. Same from the guy who didn’t once tried to use “manifest” in a sentence and became cross eyed with confusion. And who also didn’t know what/where Orlando was when she gave him his bday present of a trip there, oh and the seasoned traveller who thought Kuala Lumpur was pronounced “Koompa Loompa”. Poor SSS doesn’t stand a chance in school does he? So maybe just give it up guys already. Plug your disgusting tracksuit “merch” and terrible ads and leave social media alone.
Also just a side by side of unfiltered Elle vs the rubbish she posts on her feed and expects us to believe is actually her:

Well well well… just saw this on Instagram and did a double take ….. is this really Carby!!!!?????
1640137623553.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m not from the UK so can someone please tell me why Radstock and westbury are awful
I mean in the grand scheme of the UK, they aren’t that bad. But compared to Bath where she pretends to live, they are very grotty. Westbury is like a barren wasteland, Radstock/MSN are the Alabama of the south west. Trowvegas is.. well.. Trowvegas. I don’t have words for Trowbridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t he back his photos up? iCloud??? What about the £106 castify case that he was gifted why didn’t he have that on his phone. “Lost all my photos” yeah of naked Insta models and teenagers he has on there. Idiot.
it probably smashed when Carby threw it across the room when she caught him messaging another skinny blonde teenager 😂
What numpty doesn’t upload to the cloud? Surely if he goes to Apple shop they can recover it anyway as it’s just smashed screen.
I feel sorry for the poor soul who’s going to have to recover all his corpsey dick pics 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
It’s good to see all those casetify ad’s they do are genuine and they actually use £100 phone cases and this doesn’t happen…

oh wait…..
I mean what head thinks hold on let's take a pic of my smashed phone with ANOTHER phone and put it on my stories 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Doesn’t he back his photos up? iCloud??? What about the £106 castify case that he was gifted why didn’t he have that on his phone. “Lost all my photos” yeah of naked Insta models and teenagers he has on there. Idiot.
came here to say the exact same thing!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.