Elle Darby #38 Off to New York with Suzuki in tow, all for the Gram, I mean KK don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart bleeds for Con, he is trapped with a monster. He is HOT and probably agrees with what we are saying. Leave him alone angels x

Con is like a fine wine and gets better with age. Elle is not the girl we once knew and behind the scenes is probably worse. Lets all show Con some kindness haha x
This person if for sure the girl that Connor was “Tuppy tickling” behind the bins at the party.

As they both unfollowed each other on Instagram after this weekend lol.

Don’t scare her away… Come back flipper dipper. Spill the tea ☕

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
This person if for sure the girl that Connor was “Tuppy tickling” behind the bins at the party.

TUPPY TICKLING 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Did they actually? 😮

dead at Tuppy tickler 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Zoom in on Conmans pic! Smoothed under eyes and he’s used the teeth whitener function. Swear he’s started to fake tan too…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Wtf is this???

I haven't followed Belly in a while, I thought she was breastfeeding but in one of her recent vlogs I saw that Saint is bottle fed, did she ever explain why?
If I remember correctly she said he had reflux and said she had to give him gaviscon in a bottle so had to stop breastfeeding. Not sure if she was given misinformation or just didn't want to breastfeed but you can absolutely breastfeed a reflux baby.

Reactions: 4
If I remember correctly she said he had reflux and said she had to give him gaviscon in a bottle so had to stop breastfeeding. Not sure if she was given misinformation or just didn't want to breastfeed but you can absolutely breastfeed a reflux baby.
Thanks. She could have done a video about it, it's informative for other mums.

Wait what have I missed, who did he unfollow??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.