Elle Darby #38 Off to New York with Suzuki in tow, all for the Gram, I mean KK don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed she doesn’t show much of Saints development etc? I think that’s a conscious move as she has seen how much criticism Carys and other instamums have come in for. She only really shares his outfits.

Reactions: 11
RECAP

Been a boring month or so for Elles so this maybe short.

HEY ANGLESSSS
So, Carby has been single handedly solo parenting by taking SSS to a garden centre by herself. 👏🏼 what a woman, it must be so hard for her only having Conman with her 90% of the time.
Halloween arrived and of course the whole gang were crammed into pumpkin costumes 2 sizes too small, maybe they are all XS too hun? Just because it fits doesn’t mean that it should 🙃

The 1st if November arrived and the halls were fully decked with Christmas tat. Elle spray painted her front yard pavement with fake snow littered it with tacky light up reindeer’s, all her own idea and in no way an AD *cough* gifted. Shout out to the neighbourhood spy for the sneak preview, top tier tattling.

The Fuse pop up shop was launched in London for £20 a pop, for that you got £15 off a pair of socks, a piercing you didn’t want and a photo with the famous one herself. Safe to say the Angles were feeling F-Used.

Rumours emerged of a possible rift between Lucy and Elle after Elle planned a pop up shop in London on the same day as the twins birthday party and then asked her manager (whom she pays to be her BF) to be her second maid of honour.

Vlogmas is here yAYa Anglesss. A strong start with all the gang dressed up in front of the Christmas tree, such an original idea. As we all guessed weeks ago, they carted Suzuki and KK to New York during a pandemic for “Vlogmas” clout sorry I mean for KKs long overdue birthday present.

and I think that’s literally all that’s happened in a nut shell in the last thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I also had to laugh when she asked Katie to get her the matching pyjamas from sainsburys and emphasised asking her to get her a HUGE size as she always has to size up by two in pyjamas 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What is up with her wearing that cap and covering her eyes ?? It looks strange 😂

Reactions: 10
I can’t wait to see these New York vlogs to see how stressed they are with a baby in New York 🤣 no doubt it will be heavilyyyy edited to portray a perfect trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This photo set she hasn’t posted her eyes open or has completed covered her eyes altogether with her hat. Maybe she’s getting self conscious about the lazy eye again
Noticed this myself. Very strange. She could be a role model for those with physical differences, yet chooses to deliberately hide hers to make her photos look picture perfect. Another reason to realise everything she does is false.

Reactions: 19
Is she incapable of opening her eyes? Also Elle- kindly stop pouting. It’s annoying

Tattlers I am with you 100% I don’t really like e darbs but I went along to her pop up shop with my friend, tbh just so I could laugh and see what over the top tit was going on. Elle is tiny in real life, tiny in height and weight, however the entire facade was very fake. When people (fans) we’re looking at her or talking to her she’d have a face like a slapped arse and then when someone went to speak to her it was all HEY ANGEL BABE in the biggest loudest voice ever. There were no live music or ear piercings as stated on the tickets the DJ hahahaha was a girl with headphones on pressing the play button on Spotify. Neither The Angelle Kween herself or her boyfriend in the back sorry fiancé in the back were wearing face masks but we were all made to wear one even whilst outside in the queues. Which to add we were queing outside in the freezing cold for 45 minutes even though our ticket said we could enter at 3 we didn’t even get in until 3:45. Also I swear they said that all fuse items that were in the pop up shop wouldnt be going on sale online but literally the day after the pop up shop all the fuse items dropped online???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Omg! AnGleS welcome to a new thread! It's been a hot minute since Elle's acted like an oblivious, obnoxious brat! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Getting into the Christmas Spirit, I thought I'd contribute a little gift (the kind that keeps on giving) 🎁💝🎁

Get your Tea & Biscuits, light your most expensive candle and have a good old read... YES BABES IT'S TRUSTPILOT TIME!! ✌😜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
What is up with her wearing that cap and covering her eyes ?? It looks strange 😂
She’s probably doing it as everyone keeps taking the piss out of her lazy eye???

It’s fair enough for the gossiping about her behaviour etc but for the way she looks, when it’s something that she isn’t able to change (she’s tried).. I don’t really think it’s right personally

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Omg! AnGleS welcome to a new thread! It's been a hot minute since Elle's acted like an oblivious, obnoxious brat! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Getting into the Christmas Spirit, I thought I'd contribute a little gift (the kind that keeps on giving) 🎁💝🎁

Get your Tea & Biscuits, light your most expensive candle and have a good old read... YES BABES IT'S TRUSTPILOT TIME!! ✌😜
Some of these probably need to learn how to do a chargeback/dispute with their banks 😬

Reactions: 12
This photo set she hasn’t posted her eyes open or has completed covered her eyes altogether with her hat. Maybe she’s getting self conscious about the lazy eye again
He’s whispering “I’ve got choccy biscuits in my pocket for you’

• Haha
She’s probably doing it as everyone keeps taking the piss out of her lazy eye???
Doubt it. More likely she's overdone it on the facial fillers just before going away, her eyes looked like piss holes in the snow yesterday.

Where can they be off to today to top Centre Park? .... The Empire Statue? Hopping on the Staten Ireland Ferry? The M&M shop in Times Squared?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Doubt it. More likely she's overdone it on the facial fillers just before going away, her eyes looked like piss holes in the snow yesterday.

Where can they be off to today to top Centre Park? .... The Empire Statue? Hopping on the Staten Ireland Ferry? The M&M shop in Times Squared?
I think she’s covering her awful beauty works gifted hair! She needs to go back to Fiona doing her hair I think. She’s lucky she’s got such a good hairdresser in the extended family!
Isn’t she a bridesmaid too? Don’t remember seeing her in the bridesmaids Vlog 🤔

99F5D80B-5DBA-4994-B93C-DD99569CF9C2.jpeg

Nothing like a gifted £430 stroller as a “mum hack”
It’s the “for one holiday but will definitely use on the odd day out” that gets me:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.