Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Imagine sitting on a plane ride for 8 hours to go to New York to be back in the hotel by 5pm for the rest of the night. Poor Katie. We all predicted this would happen though, it's all about the content and material things for Elle rather than a good trip for Katie.

It made me sad in the airport vlog that Katie said she's dreamed of going to New York and flying with Virgin Atlantic since she was a little girl and Connor and Elle started making fun of her by saying they're sure she's never said that's her biggest dream before or something to that effect. And when they were in the car and Elle said "let's just not go to New York if that's the vibe in the car" because Katie didn't say hey angels loud enough 🙄 Maybe it's just her humour/banter but given Katie's learning disability, I feel like it just comes off as cruel.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 138

Haddxn

Don’t really post but I’m currently watching her new vlog and all I have noticed is how much of a fucking bitch she is being to Katie the past few vlogs. Little snarky comments, pointing out all the things she’s given Katie, when she said whilst laughing “yeah I’ll pay for a New York trip and you get me pyjamas”, in the car when she said the New York trip is cancelled if this is the vibe and then getting snarky when Katie was taking a picture of a building? Stop throwing your dummy out the pram, Elle and stop stamping your foot when someone doesn’t kiss your arse, you unbearable prick.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 120
Imagine being able to eat as many pringles as you want and still be in great shape like con! You are all having a moan because you are probably larger ladies who cant do that. Get a life

We all spend so much time hating on Con, why dont we all take a look in the mirror this Christmas and reflect on our own relationships. Love you con you handsome kind strong man

Also, I bet Con has a big knobbbbbbbbbbbbb. Peace out homies

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 102

bananabutter

VIP Member
Her post just says it all yet again. All about Saint and not about Katie. Back in the hotel at 5:30 pm to settle Saint. Why couldn’t con man have done that and Elle and Katie go out? She’s SO selfish it’s supposed to be Katie’s special trip and everything she wants to do is playing second fiddle.

• Sad
Reactions: 98

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
The holidays about Katie, shouldn’t of brought your baby should you Elle, he could of been chilling at home having a ‘bot bot’ 🥴 and you could of given your sister her dream trip away which she deserves as you milk her for views. Honestly fuck them both, Elle and Connor treat Katie horrendously.

Reactions: 89

dolly666

Currently 15 mins into watching today's upload...Katie wants to go to the natural history museum yet theres no footage. They better had taken her to the bloody museum. Katie deserves better than this 💔 Katie if you were my sister id give you the absolute world.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

vitton05

Well their trip has come to an end. Not even exaggerating but that looked like the worst and most boring holiday I’ve ever witnessed? How can someone make New York look shit?
I have more fun in my home town on a weekend tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 80

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
He’s the definition of a TLC’s ‘no scrubs’ scrub 😐
AHEM….

🎤🎤
A scrub is a guy called Conmaaaan
And is also known as a wanker
Always thinking bout what more he wants
Whilst looking at a tiny arse crack..

So, no, we don't want your corpse-face
No, we don't wanna give you likes
And no, we don't wanna meet you in a piss-stained car park
No, we don’t care about your Christmas Lights..

And no, I don't want no Conman
A Conman is a guy that only makes one cup of tea
Hanging out of the coffin lid in his favourite hearse
Trying to not look so dead…

And no, I don't want no Conman
A Conman is a guy that only makes one cup of tea
Hanging out of the coffin lid in his favourite hearse
Trying to not look so dead…
🎤🎤🎤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Klzizzle

Unpopular opinion but from watching a couple of vlogs, I don’t think that Katie is as nice as she seems. Just don’t get good vibes from her 🤷🏻‍♀️
The poor girl and her disability are exploited purely because her sister knows she brings in the views. If she is off in videos or doesn't give off good vibes it's probably because she's fed up but is too innocent to understand fully what is happening.

I personally don't think she has a bad bone in her body. As someone with 4 sisters myself, I'm not nice to my sister's all the time and vice versa but we're not exploiting one another for monetary reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 77