Elle Darby #38 Off to New York with Suzuki in tow, all for the Gram, I mean KK donโ€™t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes, remember when
Ive been having such a stressful few weeks and the past couple days were breaking point where I just want to stay in bed and cry. So thank you for this cause now I'm crying with laughter and this has brightened my night up :')
Guess we can say whatever about Count Con and Queen of Carbs, they never fail to give us material to laugh about x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This person if for sure the girl that Connor was โ€œTuppy ticklingโ€ behind the bins at the party.

As they both unfollowed each other on Instagram after this weekend lol.

Donโ€™t scare her awayโ€ฆ Come back flipper dipper. Spill the tea โ˜•
Connor still follows Abbi Beaumont, the girl whose waist he was holding at the weekend

Reactions: 7
Cinzia and Sophia are in New York and have already shared better New York vlogmas content then Carby with pics on their story and they got a free upgrade to first class ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ bet Belly is fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cinzia and Sophia are in New York and have already shared better New York vlogmas content then Carby with pics on their story and they got a free upgrade to first class ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ bet Belly is fuming
The thing is if Elle would have left Saint at home with Conjob I reckon her and Katie would have been upgraded but airlines arenโ€™t going to upgrade a family with a young baby in case they annoy paying guests. Rightly or wrongly someone who has paid for a first class ticket isnโ€™t going to want a potentially crying baby next to them.

Reactions: 16
The thing is if Elle would have left Saint at home with Conjob I reckon her and Katie would have been upgraded but airlines arenโ€™t going to upgrade a family with a young baby in case they annoy paying guests. Rightly or wrongly someone who has paid for a first class ticket isnโ€™t going to want a potentially crying baby next to them.
What? ๐Ÿ˜‚ You know babies are allowed in first class right?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes they're allowed when their parents have paid for them but if saint screamed from them leaving Heathrow to touching down in New York and had been in there for free I wouldn't have been best pleased if I'd paid to be there.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Of course I do, my point is that airlines are unlikely to upgrade a baby. If they pay, fine but why would you risk paying customers being unhappy (believe me, some people will moan, we flew business class when our firstborn was tiny and we had raised eyebrows from some passengers, but we paid the same as they did so they had to suck it up and fortunately baby slept most of the flight ๐Ÿ˜ฌ)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My work once paid for me to take a late evening business class flight to Brazil which left Charles de Gaulle around 11pm....for the majority of the flight there was another English woman with a child who she paid zero attention to and just read her book so myself and the other passengers, some who had paid thousands, had to endure him screaming, him repeatedly activating a toy that played music and her repeatedly telling him "I want never get" when he asked for something ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

It wasnt even coming out of my own pocket and I was livid.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
My work once paid for me to take a late evening business class flight to Brazil which left Charles de Gaulle around 11pm....for the majority of the flight there was another English woman with a child who she paid zero attention to and just read her book so myself and the other passengers, some who had paid thousands, had to endure him screaming, him repeatedly activating a toy that played music and her repeatedly telling him "I want never get" when he asked for something ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

It wasnt even coming out of my own pocket and I was livid.
this would be my sort of luck if I shelled out for first class as a treat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe Belly is responded to alllll the unanswered customer service emails from Angelle! Have you seen all the comments on Instagram! How is this delusional airhead still in business!
the comments ๐Ÿ˜ฑ and she has the audacity to say in her story how proud she is of her products. Lucky for her she actually received the items!
9082BE0F-B830-48D3-8F48-9A7DA3133544.jpeg
CE874AB4-F2E3-49B4-AEA9-0BA37F5C01FB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
the comments ๐Ÿ˜ฑ and she has the audacity to say in her story how proud she is of her products. Lucky for her she actually received the items!View attachment 925916View attachment 925917
Itโ€™s actually disgusting how she treats her genuine fans. If this was a well-known company like ASOS and they had reviews like ANGELLE do, they wouldnโ€™t exist. Simple as. So why is it okay for a โ€œsmall businessโ€ to treat customers like that. Disgusting behaviour.

People only buy the clothing as they are a fan of ELLE. Not because of the brand, and if she loves her fans as much as she preaches to, She would sort the customer service out. But itโ€™s simple. She doesnโ€™t care. All she sees is pound signs she can regurgitate into beige homeware, ratty extensions, filler and size 8 clothing!

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.