Elle Darby #38 Off to New York with Suzuki in tow, all for the Gram, I mean KK don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ELLE HUN. You’re the most judgemental out of the lot. You turn your nose up at your own sisters and sulk and complain when things don’t go your way.
I saw this and thought the same... She picks a chooses when she is kind and non judgemental.

She may want to rewatch her latest vlogs when she judges people's Christmas decorations 🤣

Reactions: 17
Those flats were about 230/40k I think brand new. The two beds with balconies. I love her little flat, it’s so cosy.
Yes that’s right. I may be mistaken about her buying it outright which I’m happy to admit I may be wrong, but I know the flat is in 3 names, not just Katie’s. (I work for an agent in the same town, people talk)

Reactions: 10
ELLE HUN. You’re the most judgemental out of the lot. You turn your nose up at your own sisters and sulk and complain when things don’t go your way.
She means don’t judge her! She can judge whoever her little self absorbed heart wants to.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Those flats were about 230/40k I think brand new. The two beds with balconies. I love her little flat, it’s so cosy.
Really?! Wow I wouldn’t have thought that, I paid £200,000 for my 3 bed house in Chippenham at the start of last year! I wouldn’t pay more then that for a flat in Trowbridge that’s for sure

Howling.. illiterate conman outing his own brand. Disappointing and a HUGE flop it is x
View attachment 923928
Oh wow *face palm* hilarious!

Reactions: 1
Yes that’s right. I may be mistaken about her buying it outright which I’m happy to admit I may be wrong, but I know the flat is in 3 names, not just Katie’s. (I work for an agent in the same town, people talk)
Find it hard to believe that she'd be able to get a mortgage considering I don't think she works now? Unless it's in the other 2 names as she needed a guarantor type deal for a mortgage but she has the money or most of it available to pay it off in an account somewhere. I remember Elle saying her Mum had made sure she was "set for life" when she was getting questions about Katie buying.

Reactions: 6
omg I am cracking up at that pic of Conman saying his sweatshirt never fails to disappoint HAHAHA. Also Carby needs to get rid of those extensions because they are literally making her bald. Her hair is far too thin for the sheer weight of the extensions she picks, or at least do a low plait so it's not literally yanking away at the hair around her temples

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If Carby had any sense she’d chop her hair off now, leave it heal for a few months then get a new set for the wedding. Transformation back to her usually self and it will look like she’s had a real change

Reactions: 21
If Carby had any sense she’d chop her hair off now, leave it heal for a few months then get a new set for the wedding. Transformation back to her usually self and it will look like she’s had a real change
Now she works with BeautyWorks I think unfortunately it means the ratty extensions are here to stay for a while

Reactions: 10
For the brief time she shows her hair when it's more shoulder length, I actually think it really suits her!

Much more than the rat tails halfway down her back that she seems to prefer!

Reactions: 18
What a beauty 🤮
He looks knackered for having a baby who’s such a perfect sleeper according to Elle. Maybe Conman’s spending a bit too much time in his dungeon late at night double tapping on the bikini babes insta pics 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.