Elle Darby #38 Off to New York with Suzuki in tow, all for the Gram, I mean KK don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always gets it so wrong doesn’t she?! I don’t get why she needs to have her legs out all the time, especially when it’s freezing, I couldn’t be arsed shaving my legs that often tbh

Reactions: 16
I have just finished catching up on the New York blogs and I think it’s so obvious that Connor doesn’t like the life he has. I do think he loves her because they have been together for so long and of course he loves his son and I think he definitely enjoys the luxury lifestyle that they have but you can tell with a lot of the comments about going to bed early and not being able to go out late in New York and the way that he acts when it comes to parties and nights out… I think that she definitely pushed to settle down earlier than he wanted to and I think that maybe he felt guilty and roped into it because of her mum passing away

Reactions: 41
Can I just say con does look better in person, won't go as far to say fit but he definitely looks less dead

• Haha
Cmon, FlipperDipper123 is Con. new member with 3 posts all on Elle’s thread all of which are bigging him up. Con, we welcome you and now give us the tea sis.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
God that obscene amount of food, huge marquee and bartenders only for about 10 people to attend what looked like the deadest birthday party ever 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who wouldn’t be awkward when your bday trip turned into a “look at me I’m mum of the year in NYC”. Plus the fact Katie wanted to do something nice by transferring £50 (when she has so little money) so her stinking rich sister could get £600+ shoes my cat wouldn’t even throw up on they’re that ugly.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I mean she’s just so sweet. And also she was the only one wearing a mask on that trip for an extended period of time. Not just on the Empire State Building with Suzuki. Whyyy did they risk this trip with a 5 month old???
Does she have very little money though? I think her mum was quite well off no? At least owed a fairly big nice house. People have mention before about elles inheritance off her mum. I would assume all that would have been split equally between the two girls ..

I agree Katie will be loaded… and if she isn’t she still owns her flat out right. Not bad at her age… Elle could have been left the money for Katie with the agreement she gives her an allowance ect due to her learning difficulties. This may be why Elle is always saying she bought her this that ect. I like Katie but I don’t get the feeling sorry for her..

Reactions: 15
Does she have very little money though? I think her mum was quite well off no? At least owed a fairly big nice house. People have mention before about elles inheritance off her mum. I would assume all that would have been split equally between the two girls ..
I'd imagine Katie (regardless of the fact her Dad stole millions or whatever.. ) because of her age and learning disability probably has more personal help with organising her finances. The inheritance from her Mum is probably split into the property she bought and savings/an ISA. Plus Katie's home looks lovely, comfortable and full of warmth and personality. Something Big Sis The Queen of Souless lacks.

Reactions: 20
Con: "I asked the Pilot to give Elle a Birthday shout-out on the flight home, but unfortunately there was a medical emergency...." IT'S A SEVEN HOUR FLIGHT!! 😭😂😭😂😭😂

Mr BA Pilot, you are an Honorary Angle 👏📐👑
Didn't they fly home overnight too? If someone woke me up for an announcement for someone's 26th birthday I'd probably punch them

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thoughts watching the vlog

“Bot bot”🤢🤢🤢🤢
“Mum wants her morning tea and biscuits” biscuits for breakfast no wonder she has a gunt.
Happy Elle is wearing the pjs she made Katie buy her - then she walks to the pantry you can see her true size she must be atleast a 14
Saint is a cute baby i can’t lie but I think they sugarcoat life with a newborn
I also think Elle is the last person to know about Emma Bridgewater. The mummy mug she was talking about - Anna Saccone has had for about 10 years
No mention of Katie in the New York speech.
“hairs all washed ready for tomorrow” wouldn’t you want fresh hair on the day of your party?
Elle fails to wear her mask correctly in tesco
They made me lose WHAMAGEDDON 👹👹👹
i’d make a comment about her party but the footage was 10 seconds long. God help the neighbours and how loud the party was though

Reactions: 22
I agree Katie will be loaded… and if she isn’t she still owns her flat out right. Not bad at her age… Elle could have been left the money for Katie with the agreement she gives her an allowance ect due to her learning difficulties. This may be why Elle is always saying she bought her this that ect. I like Katie but I don’t get the feeling sorry for her..
She doesn’t own the flat outright.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She doesn’t own the flat outright.
Also her mum owned the house with a partner I’m sure. She may have had a life insurance policy? she was poorly for a long time and didn’t work, however I’m sure Elle and Katie would have got a 50/50 split.

I don't think she owns her flat outright, not very many people can afford to buy their homes with cash. However it is a very wise investment being able to put money towards her own home especially at her age and she seems very grateful to be able to do so.

She very likely has help financially with money to make sure she is investing and using money wisely. However I don't think either of these girls are loaded in that sense. We don't and shouldn't speculate on their mothers financial situation but in any situation like this there are a lot of hidden taxes etc to be paid and it's very rare that you end up with a lot of money with inheritance.

I'm sure Elle has bought Katie many things over the years but it was very tacky in that video to say "I bought you that" with almost everything. I don't remind my sister every time I see her with the purse I got her for Christmas that I bought it for her.

I think people feel sorry for katie for many reasons. The exploitation and that she very evidently can't waste money like Elle does (not many people can) however we don't need to see her act so superior to her sister.

Reactions: 21
I'd imagine Katie (regardless of the fact her Dad stole millions or whatever.. ) because of her age and learning disability probably has more personal help with organising her finances. The inheritance from her Mum is probably split into the property she bought and savings/an ISA. Plus Katie's home looks lovely, comfortable and full of warmth and personality. Something Big Sis The Queen of Souless lacks.
Yeah that’s true, she probably doesn’t have access to it on a daily basis. However let’s not make out Katie is poor she probably has more in savings than a lot of us 🤣

Reactions: 17
Yeah that’s true, she probably doesn’t have access to it on a daily basis. However let’s not make out Katie is poor she probably has more in savings than a lot of us 🤣
That's probably true but savings don't last forever.

You’re lying 😂😂😂 and the angelsssss still think she’s good. That’s actually piss poor.
If she doesn’t take herself on NY birthday trips or throw herself OTT parties she is boring and has nothing to vlog. She has zero personality which makes her a drag to watch. I mean she even made NY look boring because of her flat lined persona.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.