Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed the new covid measures will affect Elle & co - As much as she irritates me, I wouldn't wish anything bad for her......(or Suzuki or Katie)

Reactions: 1
I noticed the new covid measures will affect Elle & co - As much as she irritates me, I wouldn't wish anything bad for her......(or Suzuki or Katie)
she’s no different to anyone else who’s decided to go away in the next few weeks/months,

when you make your sisters 21st birthday gift a vlog opportunity, 2 years later, at the most lucrative time of year Adsense wise and roll your own birthday into the mix, you deserve everything you get.
I hope her bubble bursts and she does run into some difficult.
shes always acted like she’s above the rules everyone else was made follow.

even hair pluggy Con felt his desires for an up-do gave him a free pass to travel where and when he wanted 😐 💆🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 27
.......does anyone think that the baby prep machine didn't actually break? They probably forgot it.....do they not know how to make a bottle of baby formula with a kettle and a scoop?

Did they fly first class to NYC?
No they had a baby bassinet in her pics. They are only available in economy. First and business class come with lay flat beds for each passenger. You have to have an upright seat near the bulkhead for a baby bassinet. She went economy.

My friend lives on her Millbrook estate near her. And we went and had a look at her Christmas decorations. Not only did she spray her bloody pathetic tiny front garden in snow paint (lmao along with her plants and many weeds) but it bloody stinks like throw up! Whatever they put on their garden is vile!!! It was making us gag! Plus looks like tacky tit straight out of B&M. Her house is only a few down from all the social housing too. Not that there’s anything wrong with that but it’s hardly the lavish country abode like Gemma Louise Miles or Ellie Polly. And she apparently reads on here, one of her neighbors said she’s trying to find the person that posted her house pic and has been showing her profile pic to her asking if they knew who she was, she got it off tattle apparently.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
My friend lives on her Millbrook estate near her. And we went and had a look at her Christmas decorations. Not only did she spray her bloody pathetic tiny front garden in snow paint (lmao along with her plants and many weeds) but it bloody stinks like throw up! Whatever they put on their garden is vile!!! It was making us gag! Plus looks like tacky tit straight out of B&M. Her house is only a few down from all the social housing too. Not that there’s anything wrong with that but it’s hardly the lavish country abode like Gemma Louise Miles or Ellie Polly. And she apparently reads on here, one of her neighbors said she’s trying to find the person that posted her house pic and has been showing her profile pic to her asking if they knew who she was, she got it off tattle apparently.
I live there too and sometimes cut past her house to get on the main road… for me it smelt like wet dog, like not just they’ve been down to the lake had a play, 1 day wet dog. It was like never been washed wet dog 🥴🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I appreciate you putting that it isn’t meant to be a hateful comment. ❤

My brother has a lazy eye that he is partially sighted in. He had to wear a patch to try and correct it before he had surgery to correct it. It still goes up when he is tired or stressed. He can’t help it and gets extremely self conscious if people notice or take the mick.
Honestly I don’t think anyone on here would say anything about it if it wasn’t the fact she is a fake ass narcissist.

well you say that but one of her bridesmaids family is one of the biggest gypsy family’s around here 🙃
Ooooh, give a clue, I’m thinking I might know……..

Reactions: 3
Honestly I don’t think anyone on here would say anything about it if it wasn’t the fact she is a fake ass narcissist
Yeah I agree, I have a lazy eye and when I'm drunk or tired one is checking in whilst the other is checking out, but she was happy to talk about it when getting her op for £££s, and makes a living editing her photos and pushing a fake image to impressionable fans. She makes money from her appearance, if she was that arsed she would talk about it for sympathy and money or wear glasses I imagine.

Reactions: 5
What the duck is this outfit 😳😳

View attachment 906253
I often wonder what influencers will think of photos like this when they are older. The fact that they posed like a dick for likes and engagement. This is the sort of photo I would post on insta when I was a bit pissed and cringe myself to death the next day when I saw it.

Reactions: 17
No they had a baby bassinet in her pics. They are only available in economy. First and business class come with lay flat beds for each passenger. You have to have an upright seat near the bulkhead for a baby bassinet. She went economy.

This is brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

Elly Belly got her gunt in a tizzy because the neighbours who have to put up with her fake tit, have confirmed all the suspicions about their sad synthetic life 🤣

I am crying laughing at the thought of elly belly having a "smelly front garden" ... is that why con artist cheats? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤭😭😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I often wonder what influencers will think of photos like this when they are older. The fact that they posed like a dick for likes and engagement. This is the sort of photo I would post on insta when I was a bit pissed and cringe myself to death the next day when I saw it.
Exactly. Honestly most of her photos look horrific… I hope she took some nice normal photos to look back on… I went to New York and I’ve just got a cheesy grin on my photos, I don’t look attractive, but I look happy, because I was happy!🤣

Reactions: 13
What the duck is this outfit 😳😳

View attachment 906253
New York Hood 😂

This is brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

Elly Belly got her gunt in a tizzy because the neighbours who have to put up with her fake tit, have confirmed all the suspicions about their sad synthetic life 🤣

I am crying laughing at the thought of elly belly having a "smelly front garden" ... is that why con artist cheats? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤭😭😭😭😭😭
Oh C’mon, that HAS to be the next title!!! Dying!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They were sat in Premium, you can tell with the arm rest tables, seat backs & the mugs that she posted about. Bassinets can be used at the front of premium also.
Wonder if she paid for economy and they upgraded her after she sent them a beggy message or if she actually paid for premium?

Reactions: 6
She acts like the Hyacinth Bucket of her estate, when she's actually the Katie Price with her mucky tacky mansion 🤣

(Plus it gives me the chills knowing how close their door is to the road when the dogs are constantly filmed without collars or leads on when they're in and out of the front or the garage 😯😕)

And she apparently reads on here, one of her neighbors said she’s trying to find the person that posted her house pic and has been showing her profile pic to her asking if they knew who she was, she got it off tattle apparently.
She gets gifted a free, gaudy, smelly Christmas display installed at the front of her house that would make Clark Griswold think twice, in the middle of an estate literally after Halloween, that stands out like a sore thumb .... and is pissed that people have taken photos of what could seemingly be some random's house, but have just ended up on Tattle?

The AUDACITY 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She probably thought the mounds of white dog tit festering out the back had a festive vibe ❄🌲✌ so they threw it all out the front. Dirty cows.

• Haha
  • Sick

I doubt whoever posted it actually has their own face as their profile picture

Why would anyone take their little baby to New York with all the Covid worries that is getting much worse once again?! They are all vaccinated but the poor baby isn't? It's bizarre behaviour for a mother but just displays clearly where her priorities are, and it's not with the safety of her own son 🤔 she is such a bizarre person but I feel she is starting to struggle to hide her selfish, self centered, brat like personality. It's all for the cameras all so fake. It's sad really.
Totally agree with this. Just very selfish. I also absolutely hate that cringe intro music!!!! They done it last year too and it honestly makes me want to rip my ears off!!!! So bleeping cheesy and RANK

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.