Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Conman doesn’t strike me as the type of guy with enough depth to him to find anything “thought-provoking” 😂 I laughed at how he mentions only Saint being there to meet him at the end of his run like Saint walked there on his own and didn’t mention his beloved fiancée Elle who would’ve been there too 🤣
Center park 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And why's she acting like John Lewis have just bought out a new line of mugs with a little old lady called Emma 😂 and not like it's a fairly big brand that's been going for years and just happens to also be sold in John Lewis? How's she never heard of it?
THIS. I was so outraged I couldn’t get in here fast enough to articulate this ‘discover’ of hers. SMH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That actually makes me feel really sorry for her. How disgusting for her partner to post something like that when she obviously has body issues already.

I noticed this! I feel like Katie would love to talk about her mum a lot and elle just doesn't care to speak about it for whatever her reason may be, so she snapped?
Katie brings up their mum a lot on videos I’ve noticed and also noticed Elle seems to hate talking about her. It’s a shame Katie hasn’t got someone to talk about her with but at the same time I understand if Elle finds it difficult

Reactions: 20
Katie brings up their mum a lot on videos I’ve noticed and also noticed Elle seems to hate talking about her. It’s a shame Katie hasn’t got someone to talk about her with but at the same time I understand if Elle finds it difficult
1000% it's understandable. I wonder if it's in the videos she doesn't like it? If hope anyways that they talk about her privately.

So.... he's had a run around "Centre Park" and is turning his posts into a "Good" Account.

And THIS is the guy that was trying to be taken seriously with the (2nd chance) relaunch of his clothing line that sunk quicker than the Titanic..... FFS Con Job 😅🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Conman doesn’t strike me as the type of guy with enough depth to him to find anything “thought-provoking” 😂 I laughed at how he mentions only Saint being there to meet him at the end of his run like Saint walked there on his own and didn’t mention his beloved fiancée Elle who would’ve been there too 🤣
Center Park...god he's thick, isn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love Elle but her newest video really pissed me off, I hated the way she was pointing out everything she’d given Katie every 2 minutes it was “and who give you that” and “and who bought you that” it was constant throughout the whole video. It also does piss me off that any time Katie tries to talk about their mum and reminisce Elle shuts her down and seems so blunt I get maybe it’s hard for her to talk about but it’s clearly Katie’s way or grieving to talk about her and keep her present and Elle just almost doesn’t allow her to. Like I said I really am a fan of Elle but this video just shown a bit of a bitchy side to her

Reactions: 45
It also does piss me off that any time Katie tries to talk about their mum and reminisce Elle shuts her down and seems so blunt I get maybe it’s hard for her to talk about but it’s clearly Katie’s way or grieving to talk about her and keep her present and Elle just almost doesn’t allow her to. Like I said I really am a fan of Elle but this video just shown a bit of a bitchy side to her
It’s sad really isn’t it, not to talk down on Katie but maybe she doesn’t even understand that’s a boundary that Elle doesn’t want in vlogs (because she hasn’t told her or it’s so natural for her talk about her mom in front of her sister) but surely reminiscing with your sister is more important and Elle could have just edited it out (I don’t watch her vlogs anymore to know the context) it makes me think that obviously Katie doesn’t put on the persona in front of the cameras. Whereas the narrative of speaking about her mom doesn’t fit in with Elle’s gloating about going to NYC. But I also get if the one thing she wants to keep private is her grieving but there’s no need for to snap on a vlog she could of edited it out

Reactions: 7
I love Elle but her newest video really pissed me off, I hated the way she was pointing out everything she’d given Katie every 2 minutes it was “and who give you that” and “and who bought you that” it was constant throughout the whole video. It also does piss me off that any time Katie tries to talk about their mum and reminisce Elle shuts her down and seems so blunt I get maybe it’s hard for her to talk about but it’s clearly Katie’s way or grieving to talk about her and keep her present and Elle just almost doesn’t allow her to. Like I said I really am a fan of Elle but this video just shown a bit of a bitchy side to her
It was really cringe to watch. I kept thinking just shut the duck up! It was sooo condescending. Katie is an absolute sweetheart, loved when she clapped back about the curtains haha.

Reactions: 25
Sorry I’m sure this will have been brought up countless times on her thread but I just have to mention it. How long is this HEYYYY ANGELS!!!!! thing going to last???? It’s so cringy and immature and kind of patronising like why are you speaking to your viewers as if they are little children?! It’s that over the top kiddie voice that you do when a 5 year old brings you a drawing that they’ve done and you’re like ‘WOW! That’s AMAZING!’ And that’s how Elle talks all the time. At this start of this vlog she was like “lets do one really big hey angels” and I just had to skip it really fast because I’m in my 20s and it makes me actually feel uncomfortable to watch. What is the average age of her audience? If they’re genuinely like 8 year olds then fair enough but I’m pretty sure they’re not!

Reactions: 25
I didn’t realise Elle had messaged for this 3 years ago and then stopped replying…at least have the decency to politely decline. She’s been tagged so much in this I refuse to believe she’s not seen it? Nice to see people calling her out
No offence to the artist but she does look kind of awful in it lol, probably how she'd look with no face tune!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.