Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pride of Britain Awards Ceremony is being held tonight.... I do hope Princess Bellynor of Chocolate Biscuits is up for "Best Magical Birth Announcement" for the White Piss Video.

🏆👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why has she put him in a pumpkin outfit that doesn't fit 🤦‍♀️ his toes look crushed and his nappy is hanging out!

Reactions: 11
I still can't believe she wore that dress to someone's wedding😳 She can't bear the attention being on someone else!
Nooooooooo!! She didn’t wear that to a wedding!? God i would be fuming. She reminds me of one of those who has to feel like she’s the hottest woman in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Nooooooooo!! She didn’t wear that to a wedding!? God i would be fuming. She reminds me of one of those who has to feel like she’s the hottest woman in the room.
Scrolled back her insta and it was Conman’s cousins wedding. Can only imagine how awkward the poor guests sat across from her at the table felt, they probably just looked down at their plates the whole time 😂 Anything to keep the attention on her and clearly trying hard to keep Conman’s eye from wandering in social settings.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Scrolled back her insta and it was Conman’s cousins wedding. Can only imagine how awkward the poor guests sat across from her at the table felt, they probably just looked down at their plates the whole time 😂 Anything to keep the attention on her and clearly trying hard to keep Conman’s eye from wandering in social settings.
Cheap tart

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How is she posing like that when her baby is getting folded into a suit that clearly doesn’t remotely fit him or do up???!!!!!! Omg!! 🤦🏽‍♀️ What the actual….. 😭 Come on
6179CFA9-ECAB-4703-9751-EF6C5536D217.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
How is she posing like that when her baby is getting folded into a suit that clearly doesn’t remotely fit him or do up???!!!!!! Omg!! 🤦🏽‍♀️ What actual….. 😭
View attachment 838457
I reckon what’s happened is, she’s read here about the Carys meet up and Amber being in an outfit and Saintyboy being beige and she’s nipped to big Tesco’s to find an outfit quick smartish and 0-3 was the only outfit they had left so she thought ‘I KNOW, that’ll work…..’.

Bellynor (LOL thanks @WhiteOrchid for this gem) love, it does NOT work. That poor kid.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Jesus Christ surely she could have nipped out and got the poor mite something that fits?? I literally saw greasy conman in Sainsbury’s in the week?? Could have grabbed something there??

Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ surely she could have nipped out and got the poor mite something that fits?? I literally saw greasy conman in Sainsbury’s in the week?? Could have grabbed something there??
Unless the kiddies Halloween clothes section was next to the Garlic based products 🧛‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.