Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My wee baby is a couple weeks younger than Elles we've been in hospital overnight with bronchiolitis and I am obviously worried out my head. All alone in a hospital because of codid while my husband is at home eith our oldest. Now why you would take that chance that a baby could get ill from anything and you would need to be all alone in a country hospital you don't know, to deal with it? Why would u even risk it? Priorities arw all wrong when baby is so small and new York is freeeeezing!
Hope your little one is okay

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My wee baby is a couple weeks younger than Elles we've been in hospital overnight with bronchiolitis and I am obviously worried out my head. All alone in a hospital because of codid while my husband is at home eith our oldest. Now why you would take that chance that a baby could get ill from anything and you would need to be all alone in a country hospital you don't know, to deal with it? Why would u even risk it? Priorities arw all wrong when baby is so small and new York is freeeeezing!
I feel you. My second was in hospital with bronchitis at 3 weeks old and he ended up getting chronic bronchitis and he's going to be 4 on Christmas Eve and he's really suffers a cold. I am currently home schooling my 7 year old to avoid any 3 of my babies from catching Covid right now, no chance I'd be swanning off on a plane. Hope your beautiful baby recovers quickly, lots of sleep and saline drops xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel you. My second was in hospital with bronchitis at 3 weeks old and he ended up getting chronic bronchitis and he's going to be 4 on Christmas Eve and he's really suffers a cold. I am currently home schooling my 7 year old to avoid any 3 of my babies from catching Covid right now, no chance I'd be swanning off on a plane. Hope your beautiful baby recovers quickly, lots of sleep and saline drops xxx
We're just home 23 hours later she's got conjcutivitis with it now wee soul. Keep a close eye on her. I really want to home school my wee one but wouldn't know where yo start on who to ask xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
2 mins into the blog and this condescending, immature hair waving aNgeLlE is schooling us on Emma Bridgewater at John Lewis?? I am sorry but her 13 year old fanbase ain’t going out to buy mugs just for Xmas a) they have no money or little pocket money and b) they will be storing them at their parents’ house.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How did I not know that Conman was on tiktok this did make me lol as it’s exactly what he thinks all the time!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Reactions: 21
New thread title suggestion:

Elle Darby #38 On the 3rd day of vlogmas Belly, (+Sainty, +Con) ’n‘ Katie went off to NYC, let’s hope there’s no calamMcVities.

Sung to the tune obvs AnGelLeS of The Twelve Days of Christmas

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Elle’s under eyes 😱 definitely didn’t it edited by Elle! Nothing wrong with it but we never see this on her insta
NOOOOO Con Job's done her dirty by posting this pic!! She must really be getting on his tits for him to post that without approval first 🤣🤣🤣

It looks like Katie and Con are the couple, and they've bought their Mutton Nan along with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just out of curiosity not a hate comment at all does Katie have a disability or disorder? I’ve never seen Elle talk about it so just guessing xxx

Just out of curiosity not a hate comment at all does Katie have a disability or disorder? I’ve never seen Elle talk about it so just guessing xxx
yes she does, Elle hasn’t done a video on it I don’t think but Lucy has done a video on it with Katie called Living with a learning disability

She has global developmental delay I believe. I think it’s been mentioned in either Elle or their sister Lucy’s videos

We're just home 23 hours later she's got conjcutivitis with it now wee soul. Keep a close eye on her. I really want to home school my wee one but wouldn't know where yo start on who to ask xxxx
Because my son is classed as vunerable due to his chronic bronchitis, I just tell the School my daughter won't be in school from set dates due to the rise in Covid, maybe it's worth a chat with the head teacher now your baby girl has been in hospital; it's always worth an ask and good luck lovely and shout if you need anything xxxx

2 mins into the blog and this condescending, immature hair waving aNgeLlE is schooling us on Emma Bridgewater at John Lewis?? I am sorry but her 13 year old fanbase ain’t going out to buy mugs just for Xmas a) they have no money or little pocket money and b) they will be storing them at their parents’ house.
And why's she acting like John Lewis have just bought out a new line of mugs with a little old lady called Emma 😂 and not like it's a fairly big brand that's been going for years and just happens to also be sold in John Lewis? How's she never heard of it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did anyone notice her snap at Katie in the latest vlog? Elle started patronising her about buying Christmas cards (no surprises that Elle doesn't bother to send any really) and Katie clapped back and said "mum used to do that" and Elle snapped "I know" in quite an arsey tone. Good for Katie for standing up to Elle!

Reactions: 24
How did I not know that Conman was on tiktok this did make me lol as it’s exactly what he thinks all the time!

View attachment 906791
That actually makes me feel really sorry for her. How disgusting for her partner to post something like that when she obviously has body issues already.

Did anyone notice her snap at Katie in the latest vlog? Elle started patronising her about buying Christmas cards (no surprises that Elle doesn't bother to send any really) and Katie clapped back and said "mum used to do that" and Elle snapped "I know" in quite an arsey tone. Good for Katie for standing up to Elle!
I noticed this! I feel like Katie would love to talk about her mum a lot and elle just doesn't care to speak about it for whatever her reason may be, so she snapped?

Reactions: 12
Conman doesn’t strike me as the type of guy with enough depth to him to find anything “thought-provoking” 😂 I laughed at how he mentions only Saint being there to meet him at the end of his run like Saint walked there on his own and didn’t mention his beloved fiancée Elle who would’ve been there too 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Can't believe Conman would post that, even as a joke. I'd be so upset if my other half did that. Take a look in the mirror mate.

Can't believe Conman would post that, even as a joke. I'd be so upset if my other half did that. Take a look in the mirror mate.
Absolutely! She completely funds his lifestyle, he’s the one punching!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.