Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
BREAKING NEWS…THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

As your friendly neighbourhood spy it’s my duty to keep you informed.

I had a friend visit today and about 5 mins after she’d left (1602 to be precise), she called me to say…she was driving out of my (and Carby’s) estate when she saw the hearse Range Rover driving into it. It pulled over, Belly got out of the passenger seat, started screaming at kingoftheundead Conman, slammed the door shut and stormed off up the road. There is trouble in paradise folks, I repeat there is trouble in paradise!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 127
As you can see, her level of decorating is totally in keeping with the rest of the street and not over the top at all 👀

honestly it’s laughable, I’ve walked past their house a few times when the vampire himself has been out the front, nodded in a friendly neighbourly fashion and he’s never even bothered to acknowledge me 🙄

then again, i suppose corpses don’t really show emotion so what was I expecting 😂
B579496F-6785-491F-87EA-CD31E6E700BA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 123

saweetie

Chatty Member
Thoughts on the Christmas decs?
Carby Swiftmas is coming early this year angles!

6B6EE480-92FE-406E-B01D-A189173CC638.jpeg

❄🔔🎶 Silent night, holy night
All is beige, all is white
‘Round yon XS Carby and child
Saint Seven Swift so tender and mild
Sleep in Domino’s grease
Sleep in Domino’s grease 🎶🔔❄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
"In another life, I feel like I would've been a party planner" .....

*Proceeds to hire a party planning company for EVERY. SINGLE. EVENT.*

• Haha
Reactions: 92

evie0401

Personally I just enjoy the fact she covered the house number with her hand because you know the family of reindeers, the fake snow or the fact it’s the only house for miles with its Christmas decorations up doesn’t make it obvious where they live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 87

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
4A69DE59-DF53-4E80-98EA-E931C44F38E7.jpeg

C12B7845-F6C3-4C6D-BF17-BB9184766A0F.jpeg

If Herbie had hands he’d be on tattle I swear, he’s a whole mood.
Also Conman re-enacting how he takes pics with the skinny blonde insta models

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
The lazy gits they do sweet FA could they not have decorated it themselves!

Yeh please do she’d-be fuming if it made tattle before her big reveal 😂😂😂😂
There’s tons more up now but this was the start. Lights, stars, flashing lights, fake snow. Even Con got out to help and hung some lights. Belly wobbled out to take pics but that’s enough effort from her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

mcgee

VIP Member
How is she posing like that when her baby is getting folded into a suit that clearly doesn’t remotely fit him or do up???!!!!!! Omg!! 🤦🏽‍♀️ What the actual….. 😭 Come on
View attachment 838457
the top of his leg is out, poor thing. How did she not notice?
Elle just because you’re happy squeezing yourself into clothes too small for you just so you can say you’re a smaller size than you truly are, doesn’t mean you have to do the same to your baby.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
***Neighbour Hood Watch Bulletin*** Belly is having Christmas decorations put up on her house today. Looks like a garland arch around her front door. But their hands are too precious to set it up as they have helpers doing it. On the plus side Connnnnn was very charming handing out sweets last night. Very polite to my daughter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
As lovely as it is that she’s taking Katie to New York, I can’t believe she’s taking saint with them! If I was Elle I’d have just gone to NY with my sister and left Connor and the baby at home!! Poor Katie is likely going to miss out on the stuff she wants to do cos if saint is kicking off as babies do they won’t be able to do certain things!! They mentioned in their latest video “we can go to Broadway and see a show” very unlikely with a 6 month old baby or however old he is. Just feel as though Elle is using the trip to get content and take photos with saint and Connor rather than make it a special trip for Katie

• Sad
Reactions: 70

Beee

How is she posing like that when her baby is getting folded into a suit that clearly doesn’t remotely fit him or do up???!!!!!! Omg!! 🤦🏽‍♀️ What the actual….. 😭 Come on
6179CFA9-ECAB-4703-9751-EF6C5536D217.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
New thread title idea:

Elle Darby 38: Off to New York with Suzuki in tow, all for the Gram, I mean KK don’t you know?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Andy19

She’s forcing people to wear masks in her pop up shop but she’s shopping today in primark maskless … make the hypocrisy make sense!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63