Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Elle repositions the £1000 YSL tote bag so it features in each pic for the Instagram aesthetic is so false and materialistic. Like yeah have it in the pic, but the fact it’s so obvious it was moved around to feature in the airport photoshoot is so so pathetic. I can actually imagine all the fuss. Wonder what Katie was thinking while witnessing this, really feel for her.💔

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
The way Elle repositions the £1000 YSL tote bag so it features in each pic for the Instagram aesthetic is so false and materialistic. Like yeah have it in the pic, but the fact it’s so obvious it was moved around to feature in the airport photoshoot is so so pathetic. I can actually imagine all the fuss. Wonder what Katie was thinking while witnessing this, really feel for her.💔
She’s just a pathetic, self absorbed person who’s up her own backside.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That girl is as transparent as those one-wash-only loungewear leggings she sells.

My heart breaks for Katie, a wonderful opportunity to experience NYC at Christmas thwarted by Bellynors deep rooted need to make the most attention-worthy Vlogmas Content by making it all about her, Suzuki and The Con Man.

Reactions: 27
update, just been blocked because i sent her a message about how she looks tacky posting a photo of katie between every 7 of saint and its katies holiday not saints

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I wonder what the “most important” part of the Vlogmas was that was missing that made her delete it? My guess is they forgot to mention a sponsor AD so they are not making extra money off it 😂

hopefully someone’s watched it and can play spot the difference.

Reactions: 14
I wonder what the “most important” part of the Vlogmas was that was missing that made her delete it? My guess is they forgot to mention a sponsor AD so they are not making extra money off it 😂

Probably forgot to add in the footage of dumping Herbie and Hector off at the Dog Hotel for another freebie stay

Reactions: 11
Screams tacky new money

Reactions: 14
update, just been blocked because i sent her a message about how she looks tacky posting a photo of katie between every 7 of saint and its katies holiday not saints
2 words
.... Truth Hurts!
Can't take anything that isn't all about how fantastic she is 😂 🤮

Reactions: 17
This isn’t meant to be a hateful comment.. but Elle had surgery to fix her lazy eye a few years ago. I don’t know how any of it works but it’s like they’ve gone back to how they used to be recently…. Is the surgery temporary?
I had the same surgery as her when i was younger and its generally fine but is more noticeable when im tired so that may be the case with Elle. I also wear glasses and you cant tell when im wearing them, so maybe she needs those.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they have made it through immigration yet or if they are still queuing 🤣😂🤣

Suzuki screaming, KK crying, Carby going “Coonnnnnnnnnnnnnn tell them who we areeeee, universal studios would be nothing with out us” and Con ignoring them all whilst updating his tinder location..

• Haha
Reactions: 45
This isn’t meant to be a hateful comment.. but Elle had surgery to fix her lazy eye a few years ago. I don’t know how any of it works but it’s like they’ve gone back to how they used to be recently…. Is the surgery temporary?
I appreciate you putting that it isn’t meant to be a hateful comment. ❤

My brother has a lazy eye that he is partially sighted in. He had to wear a patch to try and correct it before he had surgery to correct it. It still goes up when he is tired or stressed. He can’t help it and gets extremely self conscious if people notice or take the mick.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I think she forgot to put in the footage of her actually asking Lily to be her bridesmaid?

Also, someone said about they wonder if Elle and Lucy have had a fall out? Then in the latest vlog-mas she said about wishing Lily could be her maid of honour as well. Her MoH is currently Lucy- aka older sister she's known her whole life and looked up to for 26 years. Compared to Lily who she's known 18 months and is literally paid to hang out with her as she's her manager?

Alllllso, 10 bridesmaids?!?! I smell a big fat gypsy wedding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Alllllso, 10 bridesmaids?!?! I smell a big fat gypsy wedding 😂
🥊🥊FIGHT IN THE CARPARK AT THE RECEPTION! 🥊🥊 FIGHT IN THE CARPARK AT THE RECEPTION! 🥊🥊

It'll certainly liven up the white and beige themed, pampas grass for table decoration, fifty percent of everything #gifted showcase of an Instahun wedding 💕🤝😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
.......does anyone think that the baby prep machine didn't actually break? They probably forgot it.....do they not know how to make a bottle of baby formula with a kettle and a scoop?

Did they fly first class to NYC?

Reactions: 5
.......does anyone think that the baby prep machine didn't actually break? They probably forgot it.....do they not know how to make a bottle of baby formula with a kettle and a scoop?

Did they fly first class to NYC?
No that's Premium Economy with Virgin xx

Reactions: 6
I feel for Katy as this was meant to be her special trip, but on top of Connor and saint going and also vlogmas everyday, Elle's going to be filming half the time and editing and tending to Saint?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.