Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think
Had to jump on here, omg I've been panicking about taking my 7month old on a 2hr plane to visit family. Long haul flight to New York with a 5m old f**k no 🤣 she's crazy. No doubt the baby will spend most of the time in the hotel as dragging him around ny will be so doable 😂 mobbed at the best of times let alone Christmas. Very wise with the ever changing covid rules aswell.
I’ve travelled loads with my baby and he has always been an absolute saint pun intended 🤣

The way Elle repositions the £1000 YSL tote bag so it features in each pic for the Instagram aesthetic is so false and materialistic. Like yeah have it in the pic, but the fact it’s so obvious it was moved around to feature in the airport photoshoot is so so pathetic. I can actually imagine all the fuss. Wonder what Katie was thinking while witnessing this, really feel for her.💔
I feel like she used to be so much more humble now all she sees is ££££££

Reactions: 4
For a moment when she posted on the plane I thought it was just Elle, Katie & Saint. I thought how lovely sister bonding time, then of course con is there & oh of course it’s vlogmas filming. Katie must wish for the trip to just be special for her & Elle and to bond alone with her and Saint. I know she probably needs cons help as Saint is young but seems a bit unfair on Katie. Maybe they should have invited one of Katie’s friends so they could go off and do their own thing when Elle is vloging on the trip of a life time for Katie!

Reactions: 19
Kinda feel for Katie, asking her manager to be like a second maid of honour and not her own sister 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I'm not surprised Elle managed to make the NYC Trip all about herself (fairplay Suzuki wasn't on the scene then..) but old One Cup Con has been shoehorned into this trip too when it was originally supposed to be a "sis trip"....

She made the initial announcement of taking Katie to NYC for her birthday all about herself when she used/vlogged Katie's birthday party infront of everyone there. It was Katie's party, but held at Elle's and made all about Elle. Just one big humble brag at the expense of her little Sister's birthday 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
As annoying as they are Suzuki Swift is actually so adorable 😍🤍 you can see bits of Elle before all the wax work

Reactions: 22
LOL imagine if they test positive

(as a side note, I obviously wouldn’t wish that on anybody before anyone jumps at me, I just mean LOL they’ve gone away at the worst time without a care in the world)
F46497AE-A806-498B-8C8A-FAD6BD7A552A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has Vlogmas day 1 disappeared????
yeah seems to have disappeared, how odd!
I noticed before that she had edited out the flight details from it.

Kinda feel for Katie, asking her manager to be like a second maid of honour and not her own sister 😭
I wonder if this was the reason her and Lucy might of fallen out? I’d be annoyed if I was someone’s maid of honour then it was given to someone else too

Reactions: 8
lucky katie she gets to celebrate elle’s birthday on her once in a lifetime trip

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She did NOT just book herself a last minute dot com bridesmaid because she knows Lucy and Co. couldn’t be arsed arranging her endless, perfect, vlog worthy wedding events 😂😂 and with a cheap ass MV bracelet because she…. Doesn’t rate the Dior ones 😂😂😂
I’m dying, that poor idiot thinks Christmas has come early.

really uncomfortable with her constant need to indirectly embarrass Katie, the condescending comments about the PJ gift where so unnecessary.
she’s such a nasty mean girl underneath the act.

she knows which one would be of use to her, she basically wants PA staff not a bridesmaid.

Reactions: 21
Wonder which one Con will be ogling on the big day
She's going to insist on a joint Hen/Stag Do isn't she? She'll be funding what isn't #gifted anyway, but it's the only way to make sure he doesn't do a Brian McFadden.... 😅🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.