Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is an advertorial??? 😂 another way to just not disclose it’s an AD 🙄
BF1165D3-903A-4713-81B2-D729E74C670F.png

The new video… poor Katie is all I have to say. Started off with Elle carby bragging about how much she bought for Katie when she first bought her flat then I come to realise the only reason she helped her pack was to make sure Katie was wearing ‘trendy’ clothing for the gram pictures and took charge of everything 🙄

Reactions: 27
Totally agree with this. Just very selfish. I also absolutely hate that cringe intro music!!!! They done it last year too and it honestly makes me want to rip my ears off!!!! So bleeping cheesy and RANK
Same cringe intro every year 🤮
Matching PJ'S ✔
One Cup doing his best pretend acting ✔
Elle's baboon arse lips ✔
The dogs wanting the ground to swallow them up ✔

🎶 Doesn't matter if the snow keeps falling... 🎶

OH duck OFFFFFF!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My wee baby is a couple weeks younger than Elles we've been in hospital overnight with bronchiolitis and I am obviously worried out my head. All alone in a hospital because of codid while my husband is at home eith our oldest. Now why you would take that chance that a baby could get ill from anything and you would need to be all alone in a country hospital you don't know, to deal with it? Why would u even risk it? Priorities arw all wrong when baby is so small and new York is freeeeezing!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
B6E609F7-D87D-4873-AB25-A3A62BB6B9C3.jpeg

Fully cracks me up how she feels the need to pull out her cheekbone on whatever crappy editing app she uses … I too aspire to look like the puppet from SAW!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Interesting content?
Might have to be my guilty pleasure this afternoon after washing and sheet changing and caring for poorly family...then again might make me what to throw stuff at the TV. No work and they end up in NYC and I have to go back to my 9-5 tomorrow 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 3
No they had a baby bassinet in her pics. They are only available in economy. First and business class come with lay flat beds for each passenger. You have to have an upright seat near the bulkhead for a baby bassinet. She went economy.

My friend lives on her Millbrook estate near her. And we went and had a look at her Christmas decorations. Not only did she spray her bloody pathetic tiny front garden in snow paint (lmao along with her plants and many weeds) but it bloody stinks like throw up! Whatever they put on their garden is vile!!! It was making us gag! Plus looks like tacky tit straight out of B&M. Her house is only a few down from all the social housing too. Not that there’s anything wrong with that but it’s hardly the lavish country abode like Gemma Louise Miles or Ellie Polly. And she apparently reads on here, one of her neighbors said she’s trying to find the person that posted her house pic and has been showing her profile pic to her asking if they knew who she was, she got it off tattle apparently.
Tbh, she's pretty lucky she hasn't had her house robbed since it clearly sticks out like a sore thumb 🤣🤣😂

Hey Ellie and CONman 😂😂😭

Reactions: 14
Tbh, she's pretty lucky she hasn't had her house robbed since it clearly sticks out like a sore thumb 🤣🤣😂

Hey Ellie and CONman 😂😂😭

Remember when Conman gave the world a how to in breaking in their house?!🤦‍♀️🤣

Its beyond me how they have no problems with the world knowing where they live!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.