Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I’ve misunderstood, I didn’t see the stories but I think this is so insensitive as it’s not just because of self isolating they haven’t been on YouTube Elles mum died so why in the world would you ever say you’re grateful for the time off work that’s disgusting I’m sorry
197B965D-D757-4418-B25F-B5713B7C12F4.jpeg

Reactions: 1
did anyone see on their family quiz Katie was at Elle and Connor's ? i wonder why she has gone there now and is that even allowed to mix households or would she have to remain there

Reactions: 5
did anyone see on their family quiz Katie was at Elle and Connor's ? i wonder why she has gone there now and is that even allowed to mix households or would she have to remain there
I saw this too & thought the exact same. I hope she is going to stay with Elle & Con now as she really shouldn’t be mixing households - especially if she’s still working in the current circumstances.

Reactions: 3
Obviously just speculation but she was spending every day with elle in the weeks beforehand so probably just misses her and that routine they had.

Reactions: 3
Obviously just speculation but she was spending every day with elle in the weeks beforehand so probably just misses her and that routine they had.
Absolutely don’t disagree with this! I know it’s important for them to support each other at the moment & to have the support of their families too. I feel really devastated for them both. I just hope they’re able to stay together for now so there’s less risk of potential spread.

Absolutely don’t disagree with this! I know it’s important for them to support each other at the moment & to have the support of their families too. I feel really devastated for them both. I just hope they’re able to stay together for now so there’s less risk of potential spread.
100% if katie dosent stay there that is irresponsible regardless of their situation

Reactions: 7
I guess social distancing doesn't apply to influencers? Sounds like Connor went on a bike ride with Lucy's husband this morning. I also doubt that Katie is staying with Elle for the long run as she hasn't posted anything with Katie on her instagram. Lucy let it out of the bag with the screenshot of the quiz night.. oops 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I guess social distancing doesn't apply to influencers? Sounds like Connor went on a bike ride with Lucy's husband this morning. I also doubt that Katie is staying with Elle for the long run as she hasn't posted anything with Katie on her instagram. Lucy let it out of the bag with the screenshot of the quiz night.. oops 🙄
I didn’t see the thing about katie being with Elle! Was that on insta?
It’s interesting that Jordan and Connor both went for a bike ride this morning and then with that comment too...clearly they can do what they want...

Reactions: 4
I didn’t see the thing about katie being with Elle! Was that on insta?
It’s interesting that Jordan and Connor both went for a bike ride this morning and then with that comment too...clearly they can do what they want...
It was on Lucy’s Instagram story the other night! They had a family quiz on Zoom & Katie was at Elle’s house 🤔

Changed my opinion on her completely after her stories about losing her mum because she seemed so down to earth and geniune wanting to share her experience and help others in the same situation...till she affiliate linked the book on grief she thought might help others?😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe that car is about 50k +, who even needs a car that expensive? I always feel guilty about my 4k car! She must be paying it on finance at around 1k a month, she must be earning crazy amounts with the YouTube and angels collection...

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe that car is about 50k +, who even needs a car that expensive? I always feel guilty about my 4k car! She must be paying it on finance at around 1k a month, she must be earning crazy amounts with the YouTube and angels collection...
It’s amazing what she must earn isn’t it? If she’s got the money I suppose I don’t blame her for buying it, the same with their house! But the amount she earns from what she does is crazy.

It’s amazing what she must earn isn’t it? If she’s got the money I suppose I don’t blame her for buying it, the same with their house! But the amount she earns from what she does is crazy.
Yeah! She must earn a lot if she can justify buying a car of that price! And yeah the house too, it’s huge...I can’t believe how much you can earn from virtually doing nothing, crazy.

Reactions: 9
Yeah! She must earn a lot if she can justify buying a car of that price! And yeah the house too, it’s huge...I can’t believe how much you can earn from virtually doing nothing, crazy.
It’s mad isn’t it? Sometimes I feel like my partner and I work so hard & don’t have half the stuff these “influencers” do 🙄. I know we shouldn’t compare really, just grinds my gears now & then 😂. My partner’s working night & day during the current circumstances, he’s only had 4 days off in just over a month & we’re still stuck renting 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s mad isn’t it? Sometimes I feel like my partner and I work so hard & don’t have half the stuff these “influencers” do 🙄. I know we shouldn’t compare really, just grinds my gears now & then 😂. My partner’s working night & day during the current circumstances, he’s only had 4 days off in just over a month & we’re still stuck renting 😂
It’s so annoying isn’t it! And then stupid people like Connor like to rub it in by complaining they’re bored or that they’ve enjoyed their “time off” ! If only we could all have that much money that easily! 😂

It’s so annoying isn’t it! And then stupid people like Connor like to rub it in by complaining they’re bored or that they’ve enjoyed their “time off” ! If only we could all have that much money that easily! 😂
Exactly! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I wish my partner could be at home at the moment, I worry about him every day while he’s at work. It winds me up even more with Connor because what does he even DO? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.