Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don’t really have any suggestions so I’ve gone with a comment that comes up a lot.

It can be changed if necessary.

continue here.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nearly choked when they said they’re not materialistic.......yeah alright hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Elle hasn’t been very active at all online and after watching that bit at the end I think things with her mum are either very near or her family are currently in the midst of it. How tit for them all. Glad Katie is with her dad and hope she likes it there!

Reactions: 11
They said in the video it’s the first car either of them have OWNED that’s brand new. I can’t actually believe how rich they are

Anyone know what’s going on with her mum? All I can think about is katie!!! How is she going to cope

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Really feel for all the family atm, must be beyond tough, as much a the influencers grind my gears I never wish any harm on them and what Elle and Katie are facing is too cruel for words.

Reactions: 11
They said in the video it’s the first car either of them have OWNED that’s brand new. I can’t actually believe how rich they are

Anyone know what’s going on with her mum? All I can think about is katie!!! How is she going to cope
I thought she had the Audi brand new was that on hire?

Reactions: 2

In my opinion I think the Audi was second hand but bought on finance. The Range is a brand new car but still on finance. They'd be silly to buy a brand new car like that outright.

Reactions: 9
What pisses me off is these influencers is when they say 'we've bought a house, we are not bragging we are just saying it is do able at 22 and you can do it do it aswell' well there's a bit of a difference buying a house when you earn £20.000 a month to the average 22 yr old earning less then £2000 a month! :mad:

Reactions: 23
What pisses me off is these influencers is when they say 'we've bought a house, we are not bragging we are just saying it is do able at 22 and you can do it do it aswell' well there's a bit of a difference buying a house when you earn £20.000 a month to the average 22 yr old earning less then £2000 a month! :mad:
Silly!! You just have to work hard, manifest and write it in your journal!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.