Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the caption and everything on the photo but honestly to me it just proves that all influencers, not just Elle, are now just all about the showing off and the money and it’s all gone to their head. Like they don’t know any different - they buy something so they must show it off.
I bought a new car I worked hard for 3 years ago and I might of told a couple of people I was buying it but I wouldn’t post a photo online being all braggy and I wouldn’t of attached a caption like that to it if I did. No matter what the caption is when she’s sat in a ridiculously expensive car it’s going to come across as ‘look at me.. look what I can afford.. wow I have so much money!’ and it’s almost taken away the real meaning of the caption now.

Reactions: 11
I get the caption and everything on the photo but honestly to me it just proves that all influencers, not just Elle, are now just all about the showing off and the money and it’s all gone to their head. Like they don’t know any different - they buy something so they must show it off.
I bought a new car I worked hard for 3 years ago and I might of told a couple of people I was buying it but I wouldn’t post a photo online being all braggy and I wouldn’t of attached a caption like that to it if I did. No matter what the caption is when she’s sat in a ridiculously expensive car it’s going to come across as ‘look at me.. look what I can afford.. wow I have so much money!’ and it’s almost taken away the real meaning of the caption now.
I thought the same, how many times does she need to tell people about the car and about how hard she’s worked it and how proud she is?
It’s the same with the bedding, how many times has she said that she got it from the white company and it was worth every penny, same with the mattress, it’s all just showing off and making people feel rubbish, especially at a time like this when some people are struggling.

Reactions: 10
I had really hoped with all that she has gone through and what is happening in the world right now she’d drop the showing off and pouting ( duck lips) poses and just be herself, how she was when she started YT. Also I get that she is going through the most horrendous time right now but driving 20 minutes to another village during lock down and getting out and walking around it wasn’t really on, her mum went through five years of cancer treatment and would have made her one of the really vulnerable people lock down is hoping to protect, by doing that and Katie moving between houses is putting others at risk.

Reactions: 7
It was the fact she said she had got the bad news just before she went in to get the car/sign papers. They then went on to have a photo shoot with the car, post insta stories about it, make a vlog about it ...for me that would be the time when I’d be taking a social media break.

Reactions: 21
I know spelling and grammar isn’t everyone’s strength but Christ almighty I laughed out loud at Connor here... piece of quite?
Peace and quiet ffs😂
Technically he should also be saying ‘Elle and I’

I thought the same, how many times does she need to tell people about the car and about how hard she’s worked it and how proud she is?
It’s the same with the bedding, how many times has she said that she got it from the white company and it was worth every penny, same with the mattress, it’s all just showing off and making people feel rubbish, especially at a time like this when some people are struggling.
I looked it up... she spent £700-£1000 on that mattress! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Many people have wondered what Connor does for a job. The real answer is... not much. 😂
On paper he is A qualified Personal Trainer and a Business Administrator for one of their companies.

In August 2016, Connor started a company called Swift Athletics Limited.
From what I've read on Facebook, he gave tips on fitness and sold gym clothes.
The company was dissolved in February 2018.

In May 2018, both Elle and Connor started a company called Darby & Swift Limited.

Nature of Business : Other information technology service activities.

Both are Directors of the company. Elle's occupation is listed as, Social Media Influencer and Connor's is listed as Business Administrator.

20200419_084819.jpg

In January 2019, they started another company called You Do You Boo LTD.

Both are Directors of the company but their occupations are listed as Entertainer.

Nature of Business: Wholesale of clothing and footwear.

20200419_084801.jpg

In September 2019, Angelle Collection was launched but I cannot find a company in their names called Angelle or Angelle Collection.

Maybe 'Angelle Collection' is a Trading name of 'You Do You Boo LTD'. I don't know. 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
what is it with Elle and Connor and their gardens do they either have bad look and get properties with terrible condition grass or do they just not look after it, the rented house grass looked terrible quality and now the new house one is a mess, lots of bald patches etc

Reactions: 1
what is it with Elle and Connor and their gardens do they either have bad look and get properties with terrible condition grass or do they just not look after it, the rented house grass looked terrible quality and now the new house one is a mess, lots of bald patches etc
I think dog wee kills grass!

Reactions: 1
Dog pee

Feel for Elle having just lost her mum, then I see the plug for those horrible Angelle jumpers and just think God give it a break love.. Have some proper time off, surely she has enough money to fund it, she will have money from her mum coming soon and I'm sure she will have put a claim in for 80% of her salary. She needs knocking down a peg, she was so sweet before now I just cringe at it all. Connor is the worst he needs his own thread honestly that post about Coronavirus not being able to get to him in the new car? What a idiot, the hair the constant spending just makes me sick. Do something useful.

Reactions: 14
The garden is a tip, no doubt Elle will throw money at it and get it landscaped with fake grass, also Connor..🤢 he’s so full of himself, the last nine pics on his insta are him basically eye f**king himself! he really thinks he’s something special, TBF they both do.

Reactions: 15
Gone are the bnm hauls now bloody white company hauls.......I don’t even rate it , to me the white company is basic white goods for idiots with more money than sense trying to show off!! Yawn ........

Reactions: 20
I personally think there is something incredibly creepy about Connor
I agree, there’s something really off about him. Other than his poser photos which aren’t attractive at all, his childish sense of humour (the coronavirus joke) and his money grabbing lazy ways... something very creepy about him!

I always feel like he’s the sort who would flirt with other women behind elles back to give himself an ego boost.

Reactions: 12
Is she still buying a ton of stuff and showing it off like Carys?

Edit: Just caught up- aww me and Elle don't have the same car anymore.

Last edited:
White company this white company that look at my dressing gown falling off my shoulders ooo I'm so seductive

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Female dog wee can kill grass however we have 3 large dogs, 1 female, 2 male and we cut, treat and water ours regularly and it’s ours is green and patchless! I think they’re just lazy tbh

Reactions: 4
Often new build grass is notoriously bad. They dump all sorts of crap under it as well socit has no chance.

Reactions: 9
White company this white company that look at my dressing gown falling off my shoulders ooo I'm so seductive
She actually pulled it off a couple of times too!!! Like wtf are you doing!!! I love White company but bloody hell, does she have nothing other than It.. clearly more dosh rolling in now, used to be pound land and B&M

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.