Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve missed the Gemma Louise Miles references, but finding her on IG, my guess is the reason she’s mentioned is that her and Elle look identical in their hair, clothes, styles and poses? Do they know one another?

Reactions: 1
I’ve missed the Gemma Louise Miles references, but finding her on IG, my guess is the reason she’s mentioned is that her and Elle look identical in their hair, clothes, styles and poses? Do they know one another?
They are very similar in all of those things at times! Also their YouTube videos are very similar a lot of the time. Loads of “cosy” videos in autumn/winter, primark & B&M hauls etc! They do know one another, I think from Instagram/YouTube ( someone may correct me) - they don’t live near each other though.

Reactions: 4
They filmed a YouTube video together in December 2017.

Reactions: 1
Is it me or does she have a lazy eye? Or eyes? She is talking and they are rolling all over the gaff 😳
Spoken about loads before on this thread and by Elle. She has always had a lazy eye and had a corrective procedure which seemed to have worked for a while but lately they're been looking off again - could be down to stress and lack of sleep.

Reactions: 14
Spoken about loads before on this thread and by Elle. She has always had a lazy eye and had a corrective procedure which seemed to have worked for a while but lately they're been looking off again - could be down to stress and lack of sleep.
Oh I see! I haven’t really read this thread thoroughly I have only just started checking her out after seeing comments on the Gemma thread.

Reactions: 2
I know they've got a lot going on, but surely they new it was one person per household allowed to go shopping. Connor posted he had to chill in the car

Reactions: 5
I know they've got a lot going on, but surely they new it was one person per household allowed to go shopping. Connor posted he had to chill in the car
Not all supermarkets have the same rules

Reactions: 3
The government do.
The government haven’t actually specified to say only 1 person per house hold can shop, if they had then all shops would have to adhere to this rule. Some supermarkets are allowing multiple people in together and others are restricting it to one person 🤷🏻‍♀️

Haven't heard or seen any supermarket in my area not use the singular rule. Everyone's talking about it and it's pretty easy to see. Oh well 🙂✌🏼

how big is their house ? it looks a decent size so i was shocked when Connor said they dont plan on staying long and will move when they have kids ?

Reactions: 2
how big is their house ? it looks a decent size so i was shocked when Connor said they dont plan on staying long and will move when they have kids ?
I think it’s got 5 bedrooms. I have no idea why they don’t want to stay long. It’s the house of most people’s dreams. Big garden, loads of space, drive way, nice area, what else do they want 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Elle appears to see the house as much more of a long term home than Connor.
You can tell he didn’t put any money in 😂

Reactions: 16
Connor is just greedy and lazy, his post the other day on his stories answering the questions annoyed me when he said he was enjoying the free time as they have been off YouTube for a while, makes me laugh how he says they would never normally have a day out of work, what is it he does exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Connor is just greedy and lazy, his post the other day on his stories answering the questions annoyed me when he said he was enjoying the free time as they have been off YouTube for a while, makes me laugh how he says they would never normally have a day out of work, what is it he does exactly?
Sorry if I’ve misunderstood, I didn’t see the stories but I think this is so insensitive as it’s not just because of self isolating they haven’t been on YouTube Elles mum died so why in the world would you ever say you’re grateful for the time off work that’s disgusting I’m sorry

Reactions: 15
I honestly think there house is beautiful and don't see why Connor is always talking about moving when they've barely finished decorating this one. I can't see any reason why it can't be long term unless they move to America like he said. They need to enjoy the now

Reactions: 6
I also don’t understand why you would spend so much money on panelling every inch of your new build if you were planning on selling soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.