Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucycarmella

I know we can all moan about these influencers and how lucky they are with their new cars and big houses but as cliche as it is I’m sure Elle would give it all up in a second to have had her mum live a healthy long life and watch her get married , have kids ect. It’s so sad for her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
6BE7D64F-AAC3-4799-8F77-696533B66D8E.png

for a second I thought she was in the car with Freddie Mercury...
and that’s an insult to Freddie, at least he had talent and work ethic.

seriously though, WTF is he wearing?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Swipeuplikeandshare

The White Company pillow looked dirty and she could have ironed those pjs
Seriously?!

Maybe an unpopular opinion but if my children could benefit financially from a tribute they made for me I’d be absolutely on board. I’d do anything and give anything to my babies and if that means they can be financially well off and have nice things I’m not arsed at all.
100% agreed
I’m actually a bit disgusted at some of the comments
Yes this is a gossip site and comments made but seriously go under this and she made a tribute video of her mum that died
Her mum
Nothing will replace her
And it’s her job to make YouTube videos - I think she would receive comments if she hadn’t of addressed it
And in terms of the money this cruel disease has taken away her mother so what if she makes a few pounds from it - it will never get her mum back
I think some people either haven’t experienced such a loss or they are devoid

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

KNS

Maybe an unpopular opinion but if my children could benefit financially from a tribute they made for me I’d be absolutely on board. I’d do anything and give anything to my babies and if that means they can be financially well off and have nice things I’m not arsed at all.

Reactions: 39

Clovertatt

I’m sorry but what the fuck is this look 🤣 if I saw this cycling past my house I wouldn’t be able to stop laughing. He looks halfway to borat in his bloody mankini ffs 🥴
1BC24437-5795-4E5F-BAFE-89A870352783.jpeg
9258EBF4-27CC-4A64-A930-633EEC4C1ABA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Georgeeee

VIP Member
‘She seems to have got her mum’s death out of her system’ what a disgusting comment to make regardless of where you think you’re posting it. I hope you never loose a parent and other people sit and judge you on how to handle the grief. Seek help. This very comment is making me delete my account and I’m going to ban tattle from my browser. Enjoyed seeing people who agree with my little narks on social media but this is just sick.
We will all experience the death of our parents. Fact of life. Let's not avoid the topic. Elle's content; her 'grief' (in whatever shape or form) is public & not off limits to commentary. It has been a very public (& unhealthy) denial of both her mother's illness & the very necessary grieving process. But agree with you we don't see the entire picture; she could be in bits off camera and being fake/putting on a front while filming (nothing new there then).

I do hate when something I say upsets any fellow tattlers. Appologies as I do believe I post predominantly in humour not bitchiness. & I will always happily clarify/elaborate on anything I post on here as I'm acutely aware of her young adult audience & therefore young tattle readers.

I don't *hate* Elle & of course feel sympathy for her loss the same as you do. And I also pity her for having that leech in her life!

I see Con as a driving force in urging Elle to 'get over it' & keep the money rolling in!!

Her mum's passing can't be off topic though.
& I can't help but continue to comment on what we clearly see;

-Elle has admitted she didn't acknowledge & therefore wasn't able to support her mother fully through her illness.

-Even in her mum's final hours, Elle has admitted to feelings of frustration that her mum couldn't get up and see her brand new car that she drove round to show off.
(Denial, materialistic tendencies; narcissism)

-Elle ( & no doubt Connor) cleared her mothers house of belongings & had it on the market in record time (maybe the mum's boyfriend has debts to clear or elle desperately needs the money to support Katie, who knows? Just saying what we see)

-Elle posted a 'theatrical' (this is a serious thought, elle could've made a career as an actress.. pre face injections of course) grief video on YT & is profiting from the adsense. Playing out the role of grieving daughter as the camera pans across the bed, not 'feeling'. (No mention of brain cancer charities/raising awareness. Links to useful resources etc).

-And she's back to swigging shots with her divvy mate & getting set to launch more merch (again, let the girl have fun, drown her sorrows, put her focus on her work)..but there are serious materialistic 'awakenings' I believe should have taken place during her time with her terminally ill mum.

It's really not a valid objection; 'how dare you post on tattle what you have witnessed in Elle's vlogs'. But yes I'll try not to make comments that can be perceived as 'this person is evil, worthless, scum etc'-in this world full of some absolute monsters, I never want what I write about greedy little influencers to be read that way.

x Love & light as elle would say!🙄😉

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Elle sure isn't. She seems to have got her mum's death out of her system with the youtube video she made. It's all back to business now with selling another lorry load of overpriced tat from china. Elle claims she's 'missed angelle collection'. I bet; Time for another 50k cash injection into that ravenous darby swift bank account.
‘She seems to have got her mum’s death out of her system’ what a disgusting comment to make regardless of where you think you’re posting it. I hope you never loose a parent and other people sit and judge you on how to handle the grief. Seek help. This very comment is making me delete my account and I’m going to ban tattle from my browser. Enjoyed seeing people who agree with my little narks on social media but this is just sick.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
People may think she’s a bit of a divvy or whatever (I personally don’t mind her) but in reality she’s lost her mum. Her best friend and she’s had the life she wanted ripped away from beneath her and she’s only 24. Her mum won’t be able to watch her grow, marry, have children or do any of the things we all take for granted. Let the poor girl grieve in whatever way she wants too. I thought that video was so beautiful.

• Heart
I hate Connor. I think Elle actually seems nice but him... 🤢 Their latest videos about he doesn’t like when she farts or when she wears underwear that’s not sexy. And it’s fine to like bikini pics of other girls.. and she asked which pic of her he would show his friends. He Pulls out an old one of her wearing a red bikini not even looking like she looks now... all this and he’s DISGUSTING! Slimy and not to mention how thick he is...or ‘Fick’ as he would pronounce it. Vom.

• Wow
  • Sick

Teaplease20

You know what, I think elles been through such a hard, heartbreaking and life changing event, that I think she should do whatever she likes to make her feel better, if that’s doing 50 hauls or buying a ridiculously expensive car, being silly and pumping thousands into a house she doesn’t see herself living in forever- whatever. But Connor spending her money and leeching off of her, especially now when she’s most vulnerable is sick. Subtly gaslighting her and manipulating her, criticizing her looks in such subtle nasty ways 🥺🥺 She’s too in it to see it, but his treatment of her makes me so sad for her. I hope she sees the light before he traps her with a ring (that her money will no doubt pay for) and a bump, cos I’ve no doubt she’s a lovely girl IRL (unlike her sis QVC)

Reactions: 32

whatweallthink

Didn’t say obligated, just said it might be a nice idea, personally I would, but we know influencers are in it for the £££. ✌🏻
Of course they are, it's their job 😂
You don't go to work and say to payroll actually mate send this weeks wages to the local bird sanctuary.

• Haha

Mabelrose

VIP Member
What pisses me off is these influencers is when they say 'we've bought a house, we are not bragging we are just saying it is do able at 22 and you can do it do it aswell' well there's a bit of a difference buying a house when you earn £20.000 a month to the average 22 yr old earning less then £2000 a month! :mad:
Silly!! You just have to work hard, manifest and write it in your journal!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I’ve never watched a haul video because I really don’t understand the point of them at all, but I skimmed through hers for a nose and I was surprised when she said,

“con keeps telling me I need to be a bit more trendy.”

Well I think you need to tell Con where to go, the arrogant prick.

I think I’d faint from shock if my partner ever said anything like that to me, who the fuck does he think he is? Her personal designer? I’d tell him he needs to stop looking like a slimy greasy creep who’s in love with himself if I was her.

• Heart
  • Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
So sorry for Elle and Katie. Her post made me cry. I just can’t imagine what they’re going through and what they have been through already.. losing your Mum at any age is just awful but when they’re both so young as well. I’ll be thinking of Elle and Katie lots over the next couple of weeks.

• Sad

Omg I've just remembered, did anyone watch when they went on holiday to Turkey and the last night Elle had to go into hospital and Connor was out drinking by himself in the resort all night?? How weird!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31