Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I wish my partner could be at home at the moment, I worry about him every day while he’s at work. It winds me up even more with Connor because what does he even DO? 😂
I always say this, what does he actually do all day? He just comes across as a freeloader to me, he should be out earning his money not spending elles 😂! She’s like his sugar mommy...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I always say this, what does he actually do all day? He just comes across as a freeloader to me, he should be out earning his money not spending elles 😂! She’s like his sugar mommy...😂
He states that he is Elle’s personal assistant and he’s apparently a PT. He also gets money from doing ads on Instagram

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He states that he is Elle’s personal assistant and he’s apparently a PT. He also gets money from doing ads on Instagram
I never see him doing anything for PT. He just comes across work shy to me, before this whole situation started his insta was just posts of him in the gym or throwing coffee pods into a machine...and Elle could clearly manage without a “personal assistant”, it’s not like she has children or another job aside from what she does, I’m sure she could do her own admin. According to his insta he’s a part time YouTuber! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People grieve and process their grief in different ways which I totally understand. But I still find it a bit odd how she linked her 300k new car to a story of her mum dying, with an extremely posed picture of her in said car...idk I just find it really strange and uncomfortable, like she’s using the death of her mother for views

Reactions: 21
People grieve and process their grief in different ways which I totally understand. But I still find it a bit odd how she linked her 300k new car to a story of her mum dying, with an extremely posed picture of her in said car...idk I just find it really strange and uncomfortable, like she’s using the death of her mother for views

That car was 300k??!! 😮

That car was 300k??!! 😮

Ah 300k followers?

Very very distasteful in my opinion!! Even if I was sad I couldn’t show my mum my car i had “worked” so hard for I’m 100% sure this close to the death and rawness of it all that would be last thing I’d feel the need to share!! That post really came across as still braggy and look at me and what I can afford!! Final nail in the coffin for me ....that post if she had to post should of been done on a few months time 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Shocker. Mums death = clicks. Did she really affiliate link to a book on grief?
I nearly spat my coffee when I read that dead mum/look at my shiny new car post. Zero class. Completely tacky.
Whilst I guess she’s under no obligation, given the current climate I’m surprised she hasn’t said a damn thing about the nurses and carers who were likely looking after her mum. It’s all about her and her “things”.

Reactions: 15
Very very distasteful in my opinion!! Even if I was sad I couldn’t show my mum my car i had “worked” so hard for I’m 100% sure this close to the death and rawness of it all that would be last thing I’d feel the need to share!! That post really came across as still braggy and look at me and what I can afford!! Final nail in the coffin for me ....that post if she had to post should of been done on a few months time 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
That picture was taken before her mum passed away, so the posing and everything happened whilst her mum was alive. She posted a video wearing that outfit driving to show her dad the car.

Reactions: 2
That picture was taken before her mum passed away, so the posing and everything happened whilst her mum was alive. She posted a video wearing that outfit driving to show her dad the car.
yes but to upload the same picture expressing her regret at her mum not seeing it etc ....I just think is in poor taste !!

Reactions: 11
there is something so creepy about Conor, i hope for Elle's sake there is nothing to it, but he doesnt strike me as somebody i will trust. You can bet he will be continuing his freeloading if Elle is benefiting from her Mums estate (her Mum's home always looked lovely and cost almost 700k in 2011 so who knows what it will sell for now and no doubt she profited from her divorce to the con man).

If people don't follow Elle or watch her YouTube channel, they wouldn't know the background of the photo or when it was taken. (Like me)

I saw the photo and thought, "there she is, back to posing and advertising tit".
But then I read what she had written underneath the photo and thought 'how crass' to write all that stuff about her Mum just so she could post a picture of her new car. (That's how it came across to me anyway).
The two things should have been separate posts in my opinion.

If people don't follow Elle or watch her YouTube channel, they wouldn't know the background of the photo or when it was taken. (Like me)

I saw the photo and thought, "there she is, back to posing and advertising tit".
But then I read what she had written underneath the photo and thought 'how crass' to write all that stuff about her Mum just so she could post a picture of her new car. (That's how it came across to me anyway).
The two things should have been separate posts in my opinion.
Exactly 👏🏻

Reactions: 2
there is something so creepy about Conor, i hope for Elle's sake there is nothing to it, but he doesnt strike me as somebody i will trust. You can bet he will be continuing his freeloading if Elle is benefiting from her Mums estate (her Mum's home always looked lovely and cost almost 700k in 2011 so who knows what it will sell for now and no doubt she profited from her divorce to the con man).
I had been wondering about this with all their insane spending lately. I don’t know a thing about inheritance laws or anything like that. But I wonder if her mum was able to give her some kind of advance on her inheritance. Her con man, wheeler dealer dad apparently owns several pubs and I’m sure has probably helped her financially. If not with actual cash, then with highlighting every tax dodging loop hole he can manage.
They have just spent so much money in the last 12 months. Seemingly out of the blue.

Elle, if you're going to put your face on Instagram, at least check your teeth to see if your lunch is still there! 🤣

20200415_050513.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I had been wondering about this with all their insane spending lately. I don’t know a thing about inheritance laws or anything like that. But I wonder if her mum was able to give her some kind of advance on her inheritance. Her con man, wheeler dealer dad apparently owns several pubs and I’m sure has probably helped her financially. If not with actual cash, then with highlighting every tax dodging loop hole he can manage.
They have just spent so much money in the last 12 months. Seemingly out of the blue.
I'm clueless on the laws too but i was wondering if Katies share will be held in some sort of trust (i know she is over 18 so they probably dont apply) with given how many times Lucy in particular like'd to mention Katie struggled with money it certainly puts her in a vulnerable position of people taking advantage of her if they know she has a high bank balance.

Changed my opinion on her completely after her stories about losing her mum because she seemed so down to earth and geniune wanting to share her experience and help others in the same situation...till she affiliate linked the book on grief she thought might help others?😂
Wow. I actually have no words 😶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.