Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to assume her mum has passed away until we’re given solid evidence of this. However I’d tend to agree that her mum is at her final stages yes

Reactions: 5
My sincere condolences to the whole family, there is no doubting how much Elle does for her family and how much she loved her mum. Her mum seemed like an absolute fighter and I hope they find peace in the fact she is no longer suffering

• Sad
Reactions: 28
So sorry for Elle and Katie. Her post made me cry. I just can’t imagine what they’re going through and what they have been through already.. losing your Mum at any age is just awful but when they’re both so young as well. I’ll be thinking of Elle and Katie lots over the next couple of weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Sad time for them all,
I hope Elle and Katie have endless amounts of support in real life, and I hope they’re all as ok as they can be.

Reactions: 16
In tears reading her post on Instagram. My heart breaks for her and Katie.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So young to experience such pain. Those poor girls. I hope they have all the love and support around them at this time

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I know we can all moan about these influencers and how lucky they are with their new cars and big houses but as cliche as it is I’m sure Elle would give it all up in a second to have had her mum live a healthy long life and watch her get married , have kids ect. It’s so sad for her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I know we can all moan about these influencers and how lucky they are with their new cars and big houses but as cliche as it is I’m sure Elle would give it all up in a second to have had her mum live a healthy long life and watch her get married , have kids ect. It’s so sad for her
doesn’t that apply to everyone, I think anyone who has their priorities straight would give everything up for their loved ones to be with them.

I will say as much as we’ve bashed Con for being a bit of a gormless dick, he has a strong bond with Katie and I’m glad of that.
I think the fact she has her dad and a mini family with Elle and Con will hopefully get her through this.

And if Lucy can put her phone down for 5 or 6 minutes to be there for her ad Elle, that would be good as well.

Reactions: 23
Heartbreakin, today of all days and with everything else going in, those poor girls. Connor and his family will no doubt look after them and they have a great dad/family, but nothing will ever replace the feel of your mums arms around you. Very sad and I agree, I’m sure Elle would give up everything for a second more with her mum, stuff means nothing.

Reactions: 11
Omg I am devastated for Elle & Katie! All the things their lovely mum never got to see them do, have kids and grow up. It’s so sad 😥
The Instagram post was so heartbreaking 😥

I have a feeling Katie could be moving in with Elle & Con ❤😥

Reactions: 8
Absolutely tragic. Katie and Elle are 21 and 24 aswell, such a young age to lose their mum. They seem like a loving family though and I'm sure they will have lots of support.

Reactions: 9
Devastating. Can’t imagine the pain they are all going through. Elle is one of those people who would have given everything up for her mum to be safe and well. So horrible

Reactions: 7
Omg how heartbreaking, mothers day too so bloody sad😢😢 I hope Elle and Katie are as OK as they can be, sending them lots of love😢❤❤

Reactions: 3
I’m the same age as Elle, yet I could never imagine ever having faced what she has and being strong enough to survive it. I read the post and I could just feel how heartbroken she was just from that. Connor’s post was lovely as well. You can tell how much he cares about not only Elle, but Katie and their Mum as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.