Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lurkingin94123

Chatty Member
Uhhhh we're gonna have to agree to disagree here lol. She is objectively normal in my opinion AFTER all the plastic surgery, and can look "pretty" when she's wearing a lot of makeup and very dressed up. She is definitely not beautiful or even close to that, no offense.
You are so kind. She’s basic, at best. It takes 45 minutes of heavy makeup application to look decent. That should terrify any man.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Yeah, it definitely is an issue that is in the back of a lot of women's minds. I know a woman who decided to become single mom by using a sperm bank. She hadn't met the right person, decided she didn't want to wait anymore and she's very happy now. That made me think that nowadays with modern technology, in some ways, women actually have more options than men when it comes to having a baby. Because a woman can choose to have a baby by using a sperm bank. Whereas a man can't have a baby unless they get a surrogate, which is expensive, complicated and not even legal in some states.
I can’t imagine Elle going to a sperm bank though. She gives off the impression that she cares more about the image of a rich husband and family than actually wanting a life partner or children.

Also Eleanor doesn’t need a baby right now. She needs therapy and an actual job.

• Heart

Sheepsmeadow

I've never known Elle to flat out lie. She's always got that grain of 'truth' that she can fall back on and that helps her sleep at night. Sometimes the grain is only 1%, but its there.

So she says "....in my everyday life as a lawyer." The 1% is that she is technically licensed as a lawyer and well, this is her everyday life (everyone gets one of those for free) so she's not flat out lying . . .

That said, I find it funny that her video outro still features a cartoon cat prancing through a corner office and a busy courtroom. Oh, Elle.
I don’t know. To me saying you are in-house counsel is a flat out lie. She also has said she is a “practicing” lawyer and a “visiting professor”. On the latter, I think she probably didn’t know what a visiting professor was, but she knew that wasn’t her title, so yes, she was flat out lying. There have been many other cases where she hasn’t flat out lied but has misled her viewers, as you point out. In any case, I personally don’t care too much about whether or not she’s a lawyer — anyone who watches Elle for career advice is clearly just clicking on the wrong channel. I am more offended by her claims of being a jewelry designer and to have “designed” her scarves when you know she simply assembles jewelry and picks out scarf colors from a catalogue. Not to mention her claim to be a Seattle business owner only weeks after having arrived in Seattle and to source everything from small business owners affected by the pandemic — that, as many have pointed out on this thread, was her lowest point. But anyway, in the end, what really gets to me is her awful sense of aesthetics and smug attitude.

• Heart

Drasticactions

VIP Member
She was radiantly happy with her life and Joe and you could tell...it made her better looking in a way because of how happy she was. That being said, she would've had much better time with dating and her career if she was a better person, and I don't mean more plastic surgeries or clothes. Being a decent human being actually matters!
This! Being happy makes people look more attractive, and being a nice person makes you more attractive too. I feel like a lot of girls my age feel that if they look better, are thinner, get lip fillers, get their hooded eyelids fixed, and get a boyfriend their life will magically be better! But that's just not true. You are still the same person on the inside even if you do get married, being able to brag about a husband won't make you happier if you don't like the husband and if he doesn't treat you well. People are so concerned about how it looks to everyone, social media etc that they forget that being happy with how you are is what is important.

Sure I'm glad I had braces as a kid , but whether it is braces or a chin implant, or laser skin stuff you are still the same person on the inside. Having those things done sure might make your life easier but people need to realize that it doesn't change you. If you think "just once I get my lips done I will be happy" you won't because you'll find something else to obsess over.

• Heart

LetThemEatLipstick

None of us here know each other nor owe anything to each other. We’re all anonymous forum posters who are connected by one singular thread — the liar and scammer Elle Florence. We’re all here for the same purpose — to move this thread up in SEO so that any potential connections of Elle’s can be enlightened to her lies. Let’s get back on topic and redirect our energy toward that common goal.

• Heart

ccc123000

Chatty Member
So "custom Tiffany" means "Tiffany dupe." So.much.lies. She really is great at twisting details about her life to make it fit the narrative she wants.

mininaz

Hey! Can we keep the discussion directed at Elle? I know some of these offshoot discussions are relevant but lately it’s been 75% just Amie and 25% Elle.

ccc123000

Chatty Member
Selfishness and lack of consideration like this are often not apparent until you move in with the person. I’m guessing she does many little things like this on top of her general annoyingness and it’s why her relationships have never lasted past the one year point after moving in. Both Dicky and Chris had the sense to cut it off in less than six months.
Imagine paying for almost all of the living expenses, gifting your girlfriend with jewelry, relinquishing most of the space in your own apartment which you pay for. Meanwhile your girlfriend buys your mom a rodent for Christmas, your birthday present at the outlet to save money, while shopping for luxury goods nonstop and not even bothering to wash her own hair or clean her freaking mirror (because, the maid). *Sorry for the run-on sentences I got excited and had a lot to say. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Wow.

Yeah, in “VLOGMAS DAY 9 - #DIAMONDMAS” that you uploaded, 3:18.

Elle: “Huh huh huh, where did it go, Joe??? Where did our view go???

Joe: *I will pack my bags while you’re out and leave you high and dry, you insufferable, infantile, condescending bitch...*It’s there.

I never even spoke to my son like that when he was a baby. Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve never spoken to children in baby voice because when I was a kid I thought it made adults look so ridiculous and it felt condescending, as if anything I said would just be dismissed because I was a kid. I never wanted my child to feel that way.

Can you imagine being a 30-year-old adult male corporate lawyer, and having your girlfriend speak to you that way... sometimes in public...
In the break up video, after she drags Joe to brunch right after his race, she says "Congratulations bunny, you did so well" to him in her little baby voice at the Vancouver Club. Really weird thing to call a grown-ass man in public and putting that online was super cringe. Imagine his colleagues or prospective employers seeing that...they'd have a field day. Completely disrespectful and inconsiderate.

ccc123000

Chatty Member
I re watched that video recently too i was really shocked to find out she had an actual European passport.
IMO, this is so unnecessary. I mean, all the immigraton officers need to do is look at THE SIZE OF HER TEETH to know she is a real European. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I think Amie and Elle are two sides of a similar but also different coin. Both are fairly boring/conservative with their fashion choices, packrats who buy a million versions of the same or similar things, and both dress almost overly feminine for someone in their generation.

As many ladies have mentioned, they both try very hard to present a higher-class image (Amie with her fake accent and overly dressed up outfits and Elle's snottiness and tone deaf comments) that's not reflective of who they are or their actual situations. You see both women cutting a lot of corners in other parts of their life to achieve this image (Amie's choice in food, living area, flat, etc. and Elle's major lifestyle downgrades when a guy isn't paying for things). They also both really want to monetize their channels and are hustlers when it comes to making money (Amie's various side businesses and Elle's jewelry and apparel stuff).

What sets them apart is that Amie treats her channel like a real business, manages it properly, and does a better job with her videos. Like @Drasticactions said, Amie might review the same boring Chanel flaps in different sizes or colors 80% of the time but she does include actually useful information and gets to the point. Amie also chooses pieces that generally work well with her style and body shape (Amie has a somewhat similar body shape to Elle, where she is heavier in the middle and thighs, and she wears styles that are more flattering other than those horrible skinny jeans) while Elle seems to have no idea how to dress for her body. Amie has also had the same boyfriend since she started her channel and they married in the past couple of years while Elle is struggling to snare a man into a long term situation. Elle's update frequency and quality also seems to be highly dependent on how smug she feels about herself at that given moment (Joe- era gave the best videos and most consistent and frequent updates) while Amie is more consistent overall.

Overall, I think Amie started her channel as a hobby but quickly turned it into a proper business and now she's making pretty good money from the sponsorships and affiliate links. Elle has struggled in this regards because she can't work hard and manage things properly, and also because her mind is mostly focused on trapping a man these days. Elle also has way too thin skin when it comes to criticism and as far as I'm aware, Amie doesn't lie nearly as much (though she can be questionable as well) and has much thicker skin, while Smelley is living in some dream world where she thinks a Prince Harry type will sweep her off her feet and give her the easy life.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I have no idea about style or jewelry. It’s like I’m blind to fashion taste or something. But I can contribute that my brother got my SIL’s engagement ring commissioned by Tiffany’s. It’s huge and sparkly, and that’s all I know about how to describe it. It took several months to complete. So Rick must have started the engagement ring commission work a few weeks after he slid into Elle’s DMs, with her help because how would he know she wanted a yellow rock? How desperate for marriage was she that she wanted a ring from a divorced middle-age pervy stranger a few weeks after he greasily rekindled his desperate attempts at a young boob-clapping just-dumped single woman?
I would have been like DUDE WE JUST STARTED DATING, ARE YOU FUCKING PSYCHO. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, STOP TEXTING ME, WTF.
She was like YELLOW DIAMOND FOURTH FINGER LEFT HAND LOVE OF MY LIFE.

That’s AT BEST if the ring actually came from Tiffany’s like she claims. At worst, she’s exactly who we’ve always known her to be — a scamming, lying, manipulative, label-whoring, desperate, notice-me, you-wish-you-were-me high schooler trapped in a 30yo soft and untoned body, who wants us all to believe someone finally wanted her enough to commission a ring from Tiffany’s (no matter how chronologically implausible).

BTW my SIL loves her ring but would much rather have gotten something identical and not had to be out the thousands in “designer tax”. Because when you get married, his -$25K from his bank account becomes YOUR JOINT -$25K from your JOINT FUTURE. She’s not a pathetic label whore like Elle Florence, and values quality and economy over what OTHER people think of her. Imagine feeling proud that your whole life is defined by how OTHER people see you. I’m pretty sure my husband got my engagement ring from Amazon, and who knows what kind of rock is in it??? I really wouldn’t know either way. But we’re happily married. That’s all.
Tiffany's diamond engagement rings basically start at a minimum of 10k and only go up as the carat gets bigger, cut/clarity/quality is better, etc. and I'd imagine your brother's customized one was even more expensive. There is no way Mr. Can't even buy a 10 dollar IKEA TV stand Rickets would have had the knowledge, interest, or capital to buy Eleanor a customized Tiffany's ring. Definitely a LIE. The fact that Smelley didn't bother to do a video on the ring speaks VOLUMES given she's done that for their sterling silver jewelry.

Last edited:

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
The only way she's going to get a sane man to stick around for marriage is if he loves her. Not really that revolutionary of an idea, as most people are out to marry someone they are in a loving relationship with.

Shes not unlovable. The guy is going to have to love her enough to forgive a lot, but that's true of a lot of successful marriages. Her best bet (because she's not likely to work on herself) is to find some guy with a gigantic heart who falls in love with the mission of saving the poor hurt little girl inside Elle. There are some people who really derive joy from that sort of thing.

Now what are the chances that the guy who falls in love with her and makes it his life mission to help her heal inside also is rich, has a braggable job, and will provide her with a ring worth of a 15 part video series? She's got her work cut out for her finding the guy with the big heart, never mind everything else.
Maybe I'm being cynical but I never got the impression that Elle cared much about love or even compatibility in her relationships. No one who truly loved someone else would date as aggressively as Elle does right after her many breakups and try to move in with the next man asap. She rarely has anything in common with her exes, they often dismiss her like she's a moron in the videos, and the only person she's ever mentioned loving was Rick in that proposal video, and it was more about showing off her engagement than anything else. It's harsh but I get the impression she's pretty much afraid to be alone, and is desperate for both a ring and a rich guy with a "prestigious" job. If she can't have one (i.e. Chris and Joe), she'll settle for the other (i.e. Rick). Everything she does seems to benefit whatever goal she has in mind at that moment.

I'm willing to bet that between a man with an average job who "loves and accepts" her vs. a hot shot corporate lawyer, she'd take the lawyer 99.99% of the time. She would only accept the more average guy if he was willing to marry her asap and the lawyer wasn't. It's just the kind of girl she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart

thecatlass

VIP Member
She's solidly 10+ years behind when it comes to maturity.

Let me tell you a story. Over a decade ago, in high school, I was dying to own branded clothes or a Kors handbag but my mom thought it was silly to PAY BRANDS to give them free advertising by carrying their logos plastered all over your outfit. Back then I felt she was oppressing me 😆 Now I couldn't agree more and I'm so grateful she chose to spend her hard-earned money on my extracurricular activities, foreign language private lessons, family holidays in interesting spots, rather than clothes. The point of this story is that Smelle is still in the point where I was as a teenager. She loves to show everyone that SHE CAN AFFORD BRANDS and her self-esteem is sooo dependent on whether she deems her appearance and surroundings 'posh' enough. She will resort to such ridiculous forrays as refilling L'Occitane soap bottle with a no-name product because she's desperate to maintain a superficial image of her home being 'luxurious'. Let me tell you something, no one in their right mind who has a busy professional and private life, spares time to think about that sort of things. The only reason they'd do it is because they want to be eco-friendly.

BTW, I don't know how L'Occitane is perceived in North America, but in Europe it is just an overpriced beauty company that sells you the idea of a provençal idylle. They don't have any breakthrough products, the packaging makes it nice enough as a gift but I don't think they have many customers who buy their products because of amazing results or whatever. I've also been to their factory in the south of France and it is utterly disappointing 😂 It is all mass production and probably doesn't differ from how Nivea etc. are made. Lastly, L'Occitane is owned by a big Singaporean business, so there you go Smelle, don't believe it is some sort of artisanal beauty brand lol

Last edited:
  • Heart

202leda

Agree! Who the hell quits their job and moves to another country just like that? Didn’t know Rick could have worked in Canada. That makes it even worse that she did that! I mean, why, Elle? Because he owned a shitty house down there and had a job at a community college? And then she continued to stay in the US! She still hasn’t caught on that the US is - country in decline? What I would give to live in Canada! (Okay, the truth is I love my job and where I live, but if I could also magically also have Canada’s government and institutions I would be in paradise. I would never just “choose” to live in the US because my mother happens to be across the Pacific in the same country.)
Agreed. I’d love to live in Canada and would not choose to live in the US if I had options. I know this makes me sound disloyal but the way the middle class are treated here it’s not worth it.

Her moving across country for some bowlegged, narcissistic idiot has got to be the dumbest thing she’s ever done.

• Heart

LetThemEatLipstick

Saucy saucy saucy

I just don’t understand. I wear heels to work. I don’t prance around on them through Nordstrom during lunch. HOW DOES SHE HAVE ZERO CALVES?!

• Haha
  • Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Come to think of it, that’s really the only thing that’s truly foreign about Elle: her degree.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
She really tried taking an easy way out. In Canada and the U.S., it's normally four years of undergrad followed by three years of law school (assuming you get in immediately after undergrad - many people work for a bit before applying) to get a JD degree, which allows you to article and prepare for the bar before becoming a licensed and practicing lawyer. Elle went to the UK, which is a three year undergraduate program that also seems to double up as law school there, and came back here and took a one year LLM to "legitimize" her foreign law degree. Her entire education is the length of any normal undergraduate program here.

• Wow

thecatlass

VIP Member
Can the top be any more stretched over her hips? 😂 It looks sooo bad
Screenshot_20200811_234344_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20200811_234355_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20200811_234322_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Also - THE SMIRK™
She really has reasons to smirk, doesn't she... Let me think... Almost 32 year old woman has been unemployed for over a year, dumped by men at least 4 times in a row (even by Rickdiana Jones whose shabby dungeon got renovated using her own money in exchange for a piss-colored Tiffany knockoff engagement ring), too embarrassed to return to Vancouver where her employer probably still can't believe his luck - the employee who spent every lunch hour shopping, quit voluntarily. I wouldn't be smirking if I was her, rather crying at my miserable life, the bed I made myself by being a nasty, self-centered, greedy b*tch.

• Haha
  • Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Also in #diamondmas, she's trying to find Joe a 30th birthday card...in the dollar store. Why do I feel like Smelley would not be happy if someone bought her a card from the dollar store? She'd expect at least Hallmark. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart