Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
you think?? i think she would be pretty flat if it wasn't for push up bra, she aint no Ginette
Well, I'm a 32C usually and a 32B when I lose a few pounds (which if you ladies know anything about band size...means I can regularly walk around with no bra on and no one would bat an eye) so they look pretty big to me. But maybe I'm just too flat so the other ladies will have to chime in. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Dd3456789

I think measurements speak for themselves and what we know of Elle's measurements (based on what she's told us, and I doubt she would give us a heavier weight than she actually is), there is no way she's smaller than a US size 6.

For reference, I'm 5'7, 110 pounds, and I exercise 3-5 times a week (cardio, yoga, and body weights and I've ran multiple marathons and half-marathons). My measurements are 32 - 25 - 34 and I have C cups. My ribs are visible normally and when I wake up in the mornings, my stomach usually sinks in below my ribs. I wear size 25 in jeans (can squeeze into the occasional size 24 uncomfortably), a 2 or 4 (mostly 4) in Lululemon, and UK 6-8/US 0-2 depending on the brand. I also have a small frame. So how is it possible that Eleanor is three inches shorter, 20 pounds heavier (she said herself that she weighs 130 pounds in a video), and we're the same size? Elle's on the shorter side but by no means tiny (I know ladies who are actually very petite, as in below 5'2) and they all look children sized in photos in both height and width. Being "shorter" does not mean she will look several sizes larger in photos - it just means she isn't the size she claims to be.

Apologies if this comes off as aggressive but I think the facts speak for themselves in this case. We have to keep in mind that in a lot of the photos she posts, she edits them heavily or they're taken at strategic angles to make her look thinner and more leggy and yet she still looks stocky. GG ladies have pointed this out as well in the past so we can't all be wrong.