Eleanor Lecocq #4 Eat, Shop, Manhunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuation of the threads for Elle Florence, also known as the desperate, lying scammer with a thousand names (dodgy much?):

Eleanor Lecocq
Eleonore Lecocq
Elle Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Marie Lecocq

Thank you ladies for the new thread title. These threads truly "clip at a quick pace." :cool: :m

If Rick moved his life to Vancouver, I wonder if they'd still be together. Elle could still have her creature comforts, plus she'd have a man "luff of my life" by her side. Thoughts?
If they broke up due to something money related, which many of us suspected (maybe momma G put her foot down and wasn't willing to spoil Smelley + Rickets), I doubt Vancouver would've made a difference. I think they might've lasted a bit longer if they moved into Elle's apartment instead of her running off to Swampland, but Dicky probably would've gotten resentful super quickly, especially after meeting the Dolls and their partners. He will probably wax lyrical about how they're all shallow and are form over substance or whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She doesn't really design or manufacture anything (literallly outsources everything to Nepal) and she literally just picks colors for the scarfs, which are a solid color with no design...
She mentioned in her apartment tour video that her new collection is going to be unlike anything she's done before. Is that going to be her "ha! I showed you!" -moment? She does wear a lot of florals and such, so it wouldn't be entirely off-brand if the new collection had a pattern of some kind. But on the other hand, if her scarves have a pattern, she might have to wear more monotone clothing for however long she needs to promote the new scarf collection, which rules out a big portion of her existing wardrobe. 🤷‍♀️ Maybe we have another capsule collection haul to look forward to?

I feel like it depends on your quality of work. If you work hard and kick ass at your job, wearing luxury becomes part of your kicking ass personality. But if you are sloppy and lazy at work, wearing luxury is a different statement : I don't need this job, I'm rolling in cash and this is just a pasttime!
That's a very good point!

Reactions: 4
She mentioned in her apartment tour video that her new collection is going to be unlike anything she's done before. Is that going to be her "ha! I showed you!" -moment? She does wear a lot of florals and such, so it wouldn't be entirely off-brand if the new collection had a pattern of some kind. But on the other hand, if her scarves have a pattern, she might have to wear more monotone clothing for however long she needs to promote the new scarf collection, which rules out a big portion of her existing wardrobe. 🤷‍♀️ Maybe we have another capsule collection haul to look forward to?
I don't get how Youtubers continuously do "capsule" collections when they have hundreds of thousands of pieces of clothing. That basically defeats the entire purpose of a capsule wardrobe. :ROFLMAO:
Florals for the spring/summer? Groundbreaking. :sneaky::cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Following this thread! Thank you for starting this, @svdwoodsen
I doubt Joe would have married Elle no matter when they met. She just wasn't his type.
I agree, I don’t think they would have lasted at all. Chris might have changed her shopping tastes but in the end Elle is still Elle...immature, spoiled, and insecure. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Following this thread! Thank you for starting this, @svdwoodsen

I agree, I don’t think they would have lasted at all. Chris might have changed her shopping tastes but in the end Elle is still Elle...immature, spoiled, and insecure. 🤷‍♀️
I think they would've lasted longer if Elle wasn't spending like crazy. She went from hauling Walmart and shopping outlets to Nordstrom every day and paying someone to wash and blow-dry her hair regularly. 😐 I can just imagine how Joe felt if he was considering a future with Smelley...terrible wife material especially given he was the one footing the bills.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Continuation of the threads for Elle Florence, also known as the desperate, lying scammer with a thousand names (dodgy much?):

Eleanor Lecocq
Eleonore Lecocq
Elle Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Marie Lecocq

Thank you ladies for the new thread title. These threads truly "clip at a quick pace." :cool: :m

If they broke up due to something money related, which many of us suspected (maybe momma G put her foot down and wasn't willing to spoil Smelley + Rickets), I doubt Vancouver would've made a difference. I think they might've lasted a bit longer if they moved into Elle's apartment instead of her running off to Swampland, but Dicky probably would've gotten resentful super quickly, especially after meeting the Dolls and their partners. He will probably wax lyrical about how they're all shallow and are form over substance or whatever.
I think Elle was low key ashamed of being with Rick so she didn’t feature him as much in vlogs/videos. She made sure Rick presented himself in a way that fit her narrative. I think Elle was borderline controlling (I.e. she told him to delete Rick’s IG picture of his makeshift beer box tv stand 😂). Plus when she went back to Vancouver to meet with the dolls and get Beebee, she probably exaggerated about how good of a lawyer and prof Rick was and was low key relieved that the Dolls would never have to meet Rick because of the distance 🤣

That's a very good point!
In her apartment tour video, we already saw a glimpse of the “new collection” (She was covering it with her hand). Elle’s extent of creativity and imagination is really limited to that of a 6-year-old.....even that could be insulting to 6-year-olds

I think they would've lasted longer if Elle wasn't spending like crazy. She went from hauling Walmart and shopping outlets to Nordstrom every day and paying someone to wash and blow-dry her hair regularly. 😐 I can just imagine how Joe felt if he was considering a future with Smelley...terrible wife material especially given he was the one footing the bills.
You could see how tired, annoyed, and defeated he looked on camera every time Elle came home with bags and boxes of new stuff. He finally realized that this wasn’t the Joe and Elle show but rather, the Elle show with Joe on the side who’s supposed to foot the rent every month and remain as an afterthought because he was only good enough for Coach. I was shocked that Joe gave Elle a tennis bracelet and Elle dragged him to the jewellers to pay an extra $200 for the broken clasp. After living with Elle for 2-3 months, he probably had an “oh tit” moment and was dying to get out of there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Elle was low key ashamed of being with Rick so she didn’t feature him as much in vlogs/videos. She made sure Rick presented himself in a way that fit her narrative. I think Elle was borderline controlling (I.e. she told him to delete Rick’s IG picture of his makeshift beer box tv stand 😂). Plus when she went back to Vancouver to meet with the dolls and get Beebee, she probably exaggerated about how good of a lawyer and prof Rick was and was low key relieved that the Dolls would never have to meet Rick because of the distance 🤣

In her apartment tour video, we already saw a glimpse of the “new collection” (She was covering it with her hand). Elle’s extent of creativity and imagination is really limited to that of a 6-year-old.....even that could be insulting to 6-year-olds

You could see how tired, annoyed, and defeated he looked on camera every time Elle came home with bags and boxes of new stuff. He finally realized that this wasn’t the Joe and Elle show but rather, the Elle show with Joe on the side who’s supposed to foot the rent every month and remain as an afterthought because he was only good enough for Coach. I was shocked that Joe gave Elle a tennis bracelet and Elle dragged him to the jewellers to pay an extra $200 for the broken clasp. After living with Elle for 2-3 months, he probably had an “oh tit” moment and was dying to get out of there.
A long time ago, people mentioned on GG that the tennis bracelet wasn't high quality and it probably cost around $600 rather than thousands (the usual price of such bracelet). The diamonds didn't have much sparkle, they suspected he got it from Amazon or eBay 😂 It definitely wasn't by a well-known maker, otherwise Smelle wouldn't have to look for somebody to fix the clasp - she'd just take it back to the store where Joe purchased it and they'd have definitely fixed it for free. I remember the vlog where she dragged Joe to the jeweller at lunchtime and made a big deal of how Joe, the gift-giver, would need to TALK NUMBERS with the jeweller. She tried to portray her boyfriend as this prince on a white horse but you could tell the guy only went to the jeweller with her because she must have been doing his head in for days about that damn clasp 😂 Even the fact it was her who had to look around for a suitable jeweller is telling. If Joe really cared about pleasing her and sorting out the faulty bracelet, he'd have done everything in his power to get it fixed without dragging Smelle into this.

Also, more than money issues, I think Joe detested Smelle's vapid personality and lack of compatibility. After a long week of work, his idea of a good weekend was probably either chilling at home or doing something outdoorsy. Instead, he'd end up having to go back to the office because at home there wasn't a single bit of space left for him and his laptop Smelle's crap (aka heirloom pieces) took over the entire place or he'd be dragged to some miserable posh luncheon with passive aggressive bitchy Vancouver socialites.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Also, more than money issues, I think Joe detested Smelle's vapid personality and lack of compatibility. After a long week of work, his idea of a good weekend was probably either chilling at home or doing something outdoorsy. Instead, he'd end up having to go back to the office because at home there wasn't a single bit of space left for him and his laptop Smelle's crap (aka heirloom pieces) took over the entire place or he'd be dragged to some miserable posh luncheon with passive aggressive bitchy Vancouver socialites.
Looks like he's learned his lesson and found someone who seems outdoorsy and adventurous, and seems to have a good head on her shoulders rather than just trying to look cute and pushing up her tatas while talking in a shrill baby voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@thecatlass: Did she ever mention where the bracelet was from? We have a department store called the Bay that’s all over the country and they sell a lot of in-house, non branded precious jewellery, in addition to the expensive, branded things. I’ve seen lower quality diamonds go for $200-800 there.

@MissGlam21: One of my favorite moments is after they attended Joe’s company’s holiday party, and they were walking past a Gucci or something at 10pm. Smelley was vlogging and talking about how she wishes the store was open so she could go look at shoes. Joe was walking really fast and away from her, but you could hear him off camera and sarcastically go “yes because that’s what you need, more shoes” and the idiot just giggled. He was so fed up with her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg her thread moves fast!! I love it!! She'd say "I have so many haters" 😂

I think we should all give ourselves a pat on the back for being able to contribute to her wardrobe. She probably buys one new item for every post we make. The mental anguish of it all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@thecatlass: Did she ever mention where the bracelet was from? We have a department store called the Bay that’s all over the country and they sell a lot of in-house, non branded precious jewellery, in addition to the expensive, branded things. I’ve seen lower quality diamonds go for $200-800 there.
The Diamondmas video is no more, and she never said where Joe got it, but I'm going to guess that bracelet was from a non-specialty store like The Bay.

After the clOsp broke she tried to bring it back to the original store and have it replaced with a box clOsP, but the person working there didn't know what she was referring to. A specialty store like Birks or Tiffany or Spence Diamonds probably would have known what she was talking about, and the diamonds would have had way more sparkle.

• Haha
After the clOsp broke she tried to bring it back to the original store and have it replaced with a box clOsP, but the person working there didn't know what she was referring to. A specialty store like Birks or Tiffany or Spence Diamonds probably would have known what she was talking about, and the diamonds would have had way more sparkle.
Dying with the clOsp! I can hear it in my head...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A long time ago, people mentioned on GG that the tennis bracelet wasn't high quality and it probably cost around $600 rather than thousands (the usual price of such bracelet). The diamonds didn't have much sparkle, they suspected he got it from Amazon or eBay 😂 It definitely wasn't by a well-known maker, otherwise Smelle wouldn't have to look for somebody to fix the clasp - she'd just take it back to the store where Joe purchased it and they'd have definitely fixed it for free. I remember the vlog where she dragged Joe to the jeweller at lunchtime and made a big deal of how Joe, the gift-giver, would need to TALK NUMBERS with the jeweller. She tried to portray her boyfriend as this prince on a white horse but you could tell the guy only went to the jeweller with her because she must have been doing his head in for days about that damn clasp 😂 Even the fact it was her who had to look around for a suitable jeweller is telling. If Joe really cared about pleasing her and sorting out the faulty bracelet, he'd have done everything in his power to get it fixed without dragging Smelle into this.

I think I remember her saying that the bracelet was from Peoples jewelry store, which is a Canadian chain. I'm not sure what to compare it to here in the States but it's a store you'd find in any mall, their jewelry was ok, but certainly not as nice (or high quality ;)) as Tiffany or Birks. Honestly, I was a little surprised that's where Joe went knowing how Elle is, but I'm sure he just figured diamonds are diamonds.

I think I remember her saying that the bracelet was from Peoples jewelry store, which is a Canadian chain. I'm not sure what to compare it to here in the States but it's a store you'd find in any mall, their jewelry was ok, but certainly not as nice (or high quality ;)) as Tiffany or Birks. Honestly, I was a little surprised that's where Joe went knowing how Elle is, but I'm sure he just figured diamonds are diamonds.
He probably got it for her because it's an acceptable gift given the length and seriousness of their relationship and his financial status, but it wasn't something that, as you said, Elle would've been crazy about because it's not a luxury brand or an engagement ring (which she hinted heavily about wanting in some of her vlogs). I think by that point, Joe was definitely already having second thoughts but wasn't 100% sure, so he gave her something that was appropriate but didn't give her any wrong ideas, while he took a bit more time to decide what to do.

Reactions: 13
I just looked up People’s Jewellers. The bracelets are nice but nothing special. I don’t think he was super cheap and got her a sterling silver one (that would be funny, tho! 😂), but the next level up is 10K gold, which I don’t personally qualify as “fine” jewelry. There are other ones that are 14K with better diamonds but I doubt he spent that much...

I still think it’s super weird she kept that bracelet and even wore it while she was wedding planning in Florida. Of course it’s Elle, so it’s not surprising she kept it, but if it were me, I would have pawned that thing a long time ago. Why keep a 10K gold tennis bracelet with crappy diamonds which only serves as a reminder of your ex?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think that at that point in their relationship Joe was already over Elle and not putting much effort into it! That would explain why he got the bracelet at a chain jewelry store. And there is nothing wrong with that, but maybe he figured Elle already spoiled herself enough with expensive brands and labels so she didn't need anymore that.

I do think that if he had loved her enough to marry her eventually, he might had bought the bracelet at a higher end jewelery store to make her extra happy.

Overall Elle is not above getting a gift purchased at a chain jelwelery store. Although I bet she thinks otherwise!

I just looked up People’s Jewellers. The bracelets are nice but nothing special. I don’t think he was super cheap and got her a sterling silver one (that would be funny, tho! 😂), but the next level up is 10K gold, which I don’t personally qualify as “fine” jewelry. There are other ones that are 14K with better diamonds but I doubt he spent that much...

I still think it’s super weird she kept that bracelet and even wore it while she was wedding planning in Florida. Of course it’s Elle, so it’s not surprising she kept it, but if it were me, I would have pawned that thing a long time ago. Why keep a 10K gold tennis bracelet with crappy diamonds?
She was hanging to it tightly - probably still is - cause she knew she wasn't getting a bracelet like that (or anything with a lot of dismonds) from Dickles any time soon :ROFLMAO:

She is so shallow!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

I still think it’s super weird she kept that bracelet and even wore it while she was wedding planning in Florida. Of course it’s Elle, so it’s not surprising she kept it, but if it were me, I would have pawned that thing a long time ago. Why keep a 10K gold tennis bracelet with crappy diamonds which only serves as a reminder of your ex?
I took a look and Smelley's looks like one of the ones around a few hundred dollars to $1,000 or so. I feel like hers might be sterling silver because the diamonds looked tiny (sorta like the ones below) and the bracelet itself had no luster.

1595737449132.png
1595737509882.png

To be honest, this is the girl with the fake Tiffany engagement ring (she used to show off their sterling silver pieces in videos dedicated to her "precious jewelry" but somehow her "Tiffany's diamond engagement ring" got no reveal video or close-up?). I remember that no one could find her ring on the Tiffany’s website and when the ladies on GG pointed that out, she created an Instagram story saying how it was custom made with a little blue box in the background, probably to cover up her lie. There is no chance in hell Rickety Dickets, with his grocery store box of wine as a TV stand, got her a custom-made anything from Tiffany’s. I wouldn't be surprised Joe got her something worth a few hundred dollars and sort of unbranded (for fine jewlery), and she got annoyed and made him pay for an extra clasp to feel better. I don't think she'd ever admit it's sterling silver even if it was.

Last edited:
I took a look and Smelley's looks like one of the ones around a few hundred dollars to $1,000 or so. I feel like hers might be sterling silver because the diamonds looked tiny (sorta like the ones below) and the bracelet itself had no luster.

View attachment 192564View attachment 192565

To be honest, this is the girl with the fake Tiffany engagement ring (she used to show off their sterling silver pieces in videos dedicated to her "precious jewelry" but somehow her "Tiffany's diamond engagement ring" got no reveal video or close-up?). I remember that no one could find her ring on the Tiffany’s website and when the ladies on GG pointed that out, she created an Instagram story saying how it was custom made with a little blue box in the background, probably to cover up her lie. There is no chance in hell Rickety Dickets, with his grocery store box of wine as a TV stand, got her a custom-made anything from Tiffany’s. I wouldn't be surprised Joe got her something worth a few hundred dollars and sort of unbranded (for fine jewlery), and she got annoyed and made him pay for an extra clasp to feel better. I don't think she'd ever admit it's sterling silver even if it was.
That’s true, I forgot about her white lie with her engagement ring. 😂🙄 There is no way Rick could afford Tiffany’s anything; I certainly can’t afford any of their fine jewelry, but I know enough that Tiffany’s wouldn’t deign to make custom jewelry for small fry like Dickles.

Still, though, how can Elle not know how crappy her tennis bracelet is? She has those diamond studs and while they were overpriced, they are still much nicer and whiter than her bracelet. She tries to play off how much she knows about gemstones and jewelry and yet she doesn't seem to mind wearing crappy pearls and diamonds. 🙄

Sorry if I am coming off as snobby. I have cheap, mall brand jewelry myself and most of the jewelry I own is more sentimental to me than actually valuable. But I definitely would not keep an ex’s gifted jewelry unless I knew it was super expensive...and even then I’d still try to see how much money I could make off it. 😂😂😈

Reactions: 9
Elle has a strange relationship with jewelry. As with many things in her life, it's all about the prestige, rather than just wearing something because she likes it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He'd be dragged to some miserable posh luncheon with passive aggressive bitchy Vancouver socialites.
Great description of The Dolls ™, honestly. I know some GG ladies were praising some of the Dolls who are #girlboss goals and wearing new Chanel pieces and Instagramming about their sangria-soaked weekends at the cottage. Which is fine, but really not that important. With everything that's happened in the last few months, I just can't be bothered with all the fakeness that comes from people, like Elle and The Dolls™, who preen and curate their life for social media.

I can't recall if Joe ever met the Dolls? I think Elle was maybe a tiny bit embarrassed by Joe and his -- sorry, just being very frank here -- baldness and somewhat dry and dull personality? I am being really harsh, I know, but from what we saw he didn't seem like the most talkative or engaging person. I think she is so insecure that she hid him away from those posh events at the Vancouver Club.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.