Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thecatlass

VIP Member
Let's not forget that in her apartment decor videos, Smelle claimed that 'they got' pieces such as dining table, chairs, bed etc. together, but in light of Joe selling those items on Facebook and explicitly stating he paid for them, it's become obvious that in Smelle's head 'getting stuff together' equals to her picking the items and her boyfriend paying for them. She's an insult to feminism.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Drasticactions

VIP Member
Monica Lewinsky is pretty cool though. I watched the John Oliver interview with her and she seems smart and has a lot of perspective. And she can make fun of her self. Every time Elle acts like she's making fun of herself or saying "tounge in cheek" she's not she's just trying to humble brag. Now I'm going to watch Monica's TED talk

Last edited:

Heretosnoop

I am a woman, not a 'womxn' and I do not consent to you erasing my reality in what I can only assume is a ridiculous attempt at 'inclusiveness' which in fact erases and excludes ALL women.

Don't apologise to wokeflakes, it only encourages them. There was nothing wrong with your comments and all of us that regularly post on Elle's threads know that you're not a bully.

Yikes.

Can we stop talking about weight and go back to something else? Her shopping addiction? How she wants to get a matching sweater to her fugly blanket? Maybe talk about her possibly rage dating through Seattle? All this talk about weight is straight up making me insecure about my own weight gain during quarantine. I'm certain I weigh more than Elle but I wouldn't consider myself plus size. Like, I don't shop at Torrid...

MissGlam21

IMO it’s a lie and not factually correct because she’s referring to herself as a practising lawyer who is practising law everyday
Yes and Elle is banking on her audience thinking of a traditional, practicing litigation lawyer whenever she refers to herself as such. She can be as technical all she wants without being incorrect but it’s in the delivery and tone of this message that makes her so deceitful. Plus, she doesn’t take the time to clarify this to her viewers and seems to shut down or flat-out ignore anyone who questions this.

Katrina_AK_0099

Typical Elle... she bought a "shee-nee" blanket. That pronunciation is not French, Italian or Belgian, it's just dumb.

She's so boring. Same old stuff (rails plaid shirts, halogen cashmere sweaters, Jo Malone soap) from previous years. No doubt part two will feature hideous dresses and ugly shoes.

I'm curious - do any of you ladies get excited about the Nordstrom sale like so many YouTubers do? I've shopped it before but honestly find better deals throughout the year from other retailers. I don't quite get the fuss, despite the fact that it's touted as the "only" sale with brand new everything.

• Haha

Heretosnoop

On an unrelated note, has anyone else seen these recently? I could see Smelley creating something like this to scam her middle-aged Karen fans given she is still unemployed and desperate for cash. She can string them leisurely in her eberjey pjs while watching Hallmark romances.

She's probably laying on her back as we speak getting to work on that next ring. If she was smart she'd jump on trends to make big sales, but Eleanore is a clawsy broad. IF Elle does jump on this trend it's because she reads here. Hi Elle! 👋🏼 You moved to Seattle because of us, what's next?

• Haha

thecatlass

VIP Member
Eyefucking herself hard in the viewfinder throughout the entire video yet didn't notice the camera focused on the background items and not on herself 😂 8 years on YT and counting... haha

Screenshot_20200811_233927_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes of the video. She's incredibly irritating. So smug and fake. I really can't see how anyone would like to be around such an annoying individual.

Last edited:
  • Haha

boredstrom

VIP Member
I've never known Elle to flat out lie. She's always got that grain of 'truth' that she can fall back on and that helps her sleep at night. Sometimes the grain is only 1%, but its there.

So she says "....in my everyday life as a lawyer." The 1% is that she is technically licensed as a lawyer and well, this is her everyday life (everyone gets one of those for free) so she's not flat out lying . . .

That said, I find it funny that her video outro still features a cartoon cat prancing through a corner office and a busy courtroom. Oh, Elle.

• Haha

202leda

Come to think of it, that’s really the only thing that’s truly foreign about Elle: her degree.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha

boredstrom

VIP Member
Also in #diamondmas, she's trying to find Joe a 30th birthday card...in the dollar store. Why do I feel like Smelley would not be happy if someone bought her a card from the dollar store? She'd expect at least Hallmark. :rolleyes:
Hallmark card? Heck she wants a man to turn her life into a Hallmark movie. That's gonna cost a lot more than $3.99 boys.

• Haha

boredstrom

VIP Member
You can tell Joe is fed up with her acting like she's never seen fog before in the first video. I swear she has to add 4 extra descriptors or unnecessary commentary to everything that would so get on my nerves.
She did herself a monstrous disservice acting like (being?) an airhead around Joe. Her plan was to get him to sign on for life and he was obviously looking for someone smart to do that with.

greenbear

VIP Member
Guys, has anyone been watching Indian Matchmaking?
There is a woman on it called Aparna, she is a lawyer, socially awkward and unaware she is the problem, has pagent hair and make up and can't find a man...its the Indian Elle.

• Haha

MUALover

Chatty Member
Elle is very selfish in relationships. Too selfish. This girl literally clutters all of the apartment Joe rented, picked out their furniture that Joe paid, didn't leave any space for Joe. At least Chase Amie pays 50/50 with Dan on their condo (she mentions they share the cost), and leaves some space like the 3rd bedroom and ensuite bathroom for him.

Girl, no man can stand living with you for more than 1 year. No even losers like SS or Rick. Maybe it's time to take a good look in the mirror.

Men are looking for an equal partner in a relationship. Not a little girl they need to take care of.

Last edited:
  • Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Who the fuck is that? Chris?
That's definitely Chris - timeline is about right and I recognized his potato shaped head and beaky nose.

She was so dumb to let Joe go...he was BY FAR her best ex in terms of...everything lol. Especially looks.

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Lol @ Elle telling us how she’ll refill all her Jo Malone hand soaps with Mrs Meyers (again!) but that she’ll have the “Jo Malone packaging in my kitchen.” And that she got the jumbo size because “my kitchen sink is pretty big, so the little one looks puny.” This girl is amazing at turning literally anything into a brag fest. Also it’s so weird how proud she is about hoarding ”designer” packaging for soap of all things and showing that off. Does she think she’s extra clever or something for putting cheaper soap into a pricey container...who is she trying to impress or deceive? Never seen anyone so set on keeping up appearances!

I'm curious - do any of you ladies get excited about the Nordstrom sale like so many YouTubers do? I've shopped it before but honestly find better deals throughout the year from other retailers. I don't quite get the fuss, despite the fact that it's touted as the "only" sale with brand new everything.
Unless you’re very into the brands only carried by Nordstrom (Halogen, Chelsea28, Zella, BP, etc.), I don’t find the sale that much better than any other large department store’s or the brand’s websites. I’ve bought things over the years when I remember the sale but rarely more than a handful, cause I’m not that much of a fan of their in-house brands (it’s mostly fast fashion with ok-ish quality and I’m trying to consume more sustainably). Agree with the other posts that youtubers mainly do it because it’s popular and they make it back and more via affiliate links and ad money. It’s the bread and butter of Elle’s channel along with the Sephora hauls.

Last edited:

Drasticactions

VIP Member
I feel like it is an insult to the PM even compare Rick to Justin Trudeau. Rick is more like the low quality Gaston from a knock off Beauty and the Beast animated VHS. Not attractive but still a creep.

• Haha