Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is acting like a pathetic teenager - she really needs to get a grip of herself.

Reactions: 11
Is it me or does the picture on the Instagram profile of ‘lee’ look nothing like the picture she posted on her stories of him?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As much as she annoys me , I think we all need to remember there is 2 sides to every story.
Ok shes gone about this the wrong way but we all know she wasnt happy in this relationship we all knew there was major issues and many people predicted a split, so why the suprise ? Why are people battering her for actually speaking out and saying she wants out?
Yes shes got terrible fashion sence and she foesnt know how to say mirror correctly but I think shes done the right thing by saying shes had enough.

Maybe now they can both have a happy life ???

Reactions: 12
Agreed we have all been saying she should leave him and find someone else and now she has everyone is morning about how she has gone about it. Lots of people need an i I impetus to leave.

Reactions: 6
Agreed we have all been saying she should leave him and find someone else and now she has everyone is morning about how she has gone about it. Lots of people need an i I impetus to leave.
problem is, she has probably found someone else...THEN left him.

She has brought it all on herself, if she wanted it to be quiet she shouldnt air her dirty laundry in public - and acting like a teenager

Reactions: 14
Believe me I dont like the women , for for ages on here everyone been saying she should leave him and now she does everyone is up in arms.
I think neil is as soft as warm butter and ok he may do more housework but tbh if I hadn't had sex with my husband in like a year I think I'd wanna look else where and the fact hes done absolutly nothing about his sex issue with not being able to cum inside her so they can be a family shows he wasnt into this relationship as much as she was.

I do agree she should have kept this off the internet but tbh even when she would have said they had split people would still have said stuff.

I dont condone cheating in the slightest but there isnt any actual truth in that shes done that. I have many Male friends and wouldnt think twice to spend time with them if me and my partner split up .

Again I am not a supporter of elaine but I do feel in this case shes getting a rather hard time when it was predicted and we all said it either on here or in our heads.

Reactions: 6
What I don’t understand is why people want to add him in the first place? I find that really weird 🙈

Reactions: 13
I think it's awful her mum calling her a slag. How could her mum not see how unhappy she was with neil? I know she put on a show but nobody is that good at hiding big marital problems. Her Mum should be supporting her, I think a lot if her issues have come from poor parenting from her parents.

I also think its very weird people want to add him it's going too far. If she has had an affair that is wrong but happy people in good relationships just don't cheat. I think she did well to stay with Neil as long as she did, he's old, odd and can't finish inside her. I would've lasted 5 minutes with that odd ball.

• Haha
God I would hate to be friends with Elaine.
Exploiting someone's privacy like she does awful.

I really hope this new man doesn't have kids...she'll be slagging their mother off and behaviours after a few too many monkeys in no time.

• Haha
God I would hate to be friends with Elaine.
Exploiting someone's privacy like she does awful.

I really hope this new man doesn't have kids...she'll be slagging their mother off and behaviours after a few too many monkeys in no time.
And completely going against their parenting choices like she does with her nieces

Reactions: 8
If I had an affair my mum would call me a slag too. Marriages take work and effort they require give and take, not just take take take. The difference between me and Elaine is I wouldn’t announce things said between me and my mum. She is so desperate to look good and innocent if someone caught her eye and she owned up and said I found this new guy all exciting and lovely people would have more respect for her.

Reactions: 10
If you aren't happy in a relationship, end it. Don't cheat.
Elaine you think we are all stupid, we spotted something was going on long before you announced it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.