Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying he was caught emailing 2 woman 1 of them were fans of elaine and when elaine confrted her sent her a really nasty email about how she abuses neil etc which makes me think may be he was saying stuff to this woman to make her say thatidk

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Aww I always miss the lives. What went on? A random afternoon one - was she not in work?

Reactions: 1
I tried to follow her on insta yesterday and she won’t accept! 😭😭😭😭
I hate that I’m missing out on this!
Thanks so much for the updates 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 4
I’m so invested in #TeamNeil I could honestly impregnate myself with that turkey baster just to p*ss Elaine off :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She was on quite early today because she was expecting her "flat mate" home soon, meaning Neil. She doesn't know what to call it so she calls him her flat mate.

She was really going for him. Not once has she mentioned any of this and surely if she's fell out with her mum she'd be telling her all about neil and him sending pics. She said she found them on his emails..didnt explain why she was on his emails other than she "had a strong hunch" something was wrong. She made a point of saying she never checks his phone..yeah right!

Apparently neil has been sending dick pics on 2 separate occasions and just so coincidentally, both occasions are when Elaine is being an angel, just to make Neil look even worse, what with his timing of those emails. The first time was when she organised Neils mums party, bought a cake and presents and decorations, celebrating his and having a good time with his family, while he was emailing someone else and the 2nd occasion was when her grandad died. How bad does neil look now! So after all this tit she's been getting, and her mum turning on her, she only now decides to tell people.

You don't want to start a family with someone who's done this twice.

Reactions: 9
Saying he was caught emailing 2 woman 1 of them were fans of elaine and when elaine confrted her sent her a really nasty email about how she abuses neil etc which makes me think may be he was saying stuff to this woman to make her say thatidk
I doubt Elaine’s got any fans lol 😂

I doubt Elaine’s got any fans lol 😂
Plus didn’t Elaine say not long ago Neil told her women were messaging him.Im sure if Neil was messing about he wouldn’t have told her.Team Neil 😉

Reactions: 6
Why didn’t she call it off at the time then? I sure as hell would have kicked my husband to the kerb if I had found dick pics that he had been sending to other women not only once but twice!!! All sounds very fishy 🐟 to me.

Reactions: 7
I think the best thing she could do right now is leave social media alone. She's embarrassing herself.

Reactions: 13
‘Fans of Elaine’ oh god. Does she think she’s a celebrity? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What goes around comes around. Spreading lies and twisting a story to make yourself look better to other people will have consequences later on. I know this from personal experience when I was a lot younger and seeking attention and sympathy from friends at school. Granted, it was nothing too terrible but I learnt the hard way. It's best to move on, you have your new "friend" and you are no longer entitled to know what Neil is up to in his private life. You lost that right when you exposed his personal problems live on the internet!

Reactions: 9
Why does she care what Neil does
It might be a power thing. Like she wants to know so she can do things that makes her look better if that makes sense? So if he's on dating sites, she will want to ridicule him to make herself feel better.

Reactions: 7
3:30pm/4pm was also a weird time to do a live to suddenly announce this. Why not about 8/9pm when she's usually on and most people are online?

Reactions: 8
Omg can’t believe I missed a live!

I think everyone thinks them splitting is good but the way she’s gone about it with this guy and making out they’re ‘friends’ when it’s so obvious to everyone it’s more than that! And regardless of splitting with anyone, don't drag their name trough the mud on Instagram?!? Just last week she was saying how much she respected him and would always love him even if she wasn’t in love with him now-that’s changed quickly!!! 🤨

3:30pm/4pm was also a weird time to do a live to suddenly announce this. Why not about 8/9pm when she's usually on and most people are online?
too busy shagging later.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.