Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what Neil’s doing when she’s talking on her live.He must hear her from the other room.Her family must be so ashamed of her.Shes coming across as a silly school girl.

Lush is a word Elaine uses frequently!
Yes I’ve heard Elaine use it.But where I live you don’t hear it said by adults

• Sad
Reactions: 12
im sorry but she is defo playing us here!! 100 percent having us on! That is her on that account and she is doing it for a laugh, no way she would have someone watching her live like that when she is chatting tit.. and then she wouldn’t be able to lie about real life on her ‘secret’ insta.. if she wouldn’t have people from work, why would she have a potential boyfriend?
I totally agree , why would she even tell him about her secret insta at this stage. On another note , poor Neil he must be getting feed back from people who are on her insta
- I'd love if he joined tattle so he could have a rant

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck Me!! He's under the thumb already!
Yep,another mouse!!

I think it's awful her mum calling her a slag. How could her mum not see how unhappy she was with neil? I know she put on a show but nobody is that good at hiding big marital problems. Her Mum should be supporting her, I think a lot if her issues have come from poor parenting from her parents.

I also think its very weird people want to add him it's going too far. If she has had an affair that is wrong but happy people in good relationships just don't cheat. I think she did well to stay with Neil as long as she did, he's old, odd and can't finish inside her. I would've lasted 5 minutes with that odd ball.
That is Elaines version though,we have never heard Neils side of the story!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What else did she say? I need a good summary 😂
She didn’t really say much or any interest just acting like a silly little school girl being over the top giggly and making stupid innuendos all for the benefit of this lee she kept saying there is nothing going on but there definitely is

Reactions: 5
I personally cant get over the fact that lee told his mum elaine was pregnant as a joke very immature and silly to me

Reactions: 11
I am still convinced he's not real 100%

Or what I mean is, he IS a real person but that is her & she got some other saddo to log into it to send her comments to her q&a

Reactions: 12
I have a feeling Lee might be a gay best friend
You know I thought that too at first, not sure what’s going on to be honest. She’s making a big thing about him for just a friend.

I am still convinced he's not real 100%

Or what I mean is, he IS a real person but that is her & she got some other saddo to log into it to send her comments to her q&a
Yes that’s what I think, but I missed the live so just going on by what I thought about his so called account and how quick Elaine was to contact the follower attempts.

Reactions: 6
Do you think they will still be living with each other at christmas ? How awkward will that be.
I wonder if she will spend christmas with Neil and her family or whether now it will be with lee ?

So strange given all the trauma about not getting pregnant that a friend would joke about it. Anyone else dropped a joke about her being pregnant she’d be fuming. Either he’s not real or she made him say that stuff. Either way she gets weirder.

Do you think they will still be living with each other at christmas ? How awkward will that be.
I wonder if she will spend christmas with Neil and her family or whether now it will be with lee ?
Wouldn’t put it past them, wouldn’t be surprised if all they live together. Neil is such a drip he’d be making them both tea.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She has handled this so badly- I think most people are/were happy for her AND Neil to split and have another chance each at happiness. But now she's actively making herself the bad person for no apparent reason 🤷‍♀️ she's bizarre

Reactions: 10
I agree, she is certainly very bizarre and it just sums up what I thought originally - she has issues

Reactions: 8
She clearly has issues!! Lots of them!!

I think lee is real and she is close to being in a relationship with him. The online insta person isn’t him and is either Jane or Lisa. All very childish!!

She said in another live that Neil was going to his mums for Christmas and it seems that she currently isn’t welcome at her families so she has no where to go. Maybe she will be with Lees family.
If I was Neil I would absolutely want to have my day in this situation. He won’t tho because he won’t want to offend Elaine and will be waiting in the wings for it all to go wrong.

Reactions: 9
Somone asked her what she was doing for xmas and she has no idea i agree it seems a bit far to just b her breaking up with her husband its all bit werid

Why would you even joke about a pregnancy?
Given Elaine has struggled to conceive, I am really confused as to why she would find this even remotely funny?
Clearly shows she has no desire for children anymore, because if she did there is no way she would be making such jokes

Reactions: 13
Why would you even joke about a pregnancy?
Given Elaine has struggled to conceive, I am really confused as to why she would find this even remotely funny?
Clearly shows she has no desire for children anymore, because if she did there is no way she would be making such jokes
Exactly this!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.