Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wonder what Neil’s doing when she’s talking on her live.He must hear her from the other room.Her family must be so ashamed of her.Shes coming across as a silly school girl.

Lush is a word Elaine uses frequently!
Yes I’ve heard Elaine use it.But where I live you don’t hear it said by adults

• Sad
Reactions: 12

tidalwave

Chatty Member
She may not have gone about it the right way, but she looks genuinely happy in that photo. It's nice to see. All along, I've thought how Elaine must have a lot of unhappiness and disappointment in her life hugely lacking in confidence, and so it's nice to think she might be starting a new, more fulfilling chapter. And Neil too.

Traceysman

Chatty Member
I really hope Neil finds someone nice. All the personal stuff she posted about him online was awful. No respect at all for him.

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Aww I really think it's really sad. They must of loved each other once. I really feel for Neil. She just could of ignored the spies and left it a little longer. To me and probably a thousand others it screams affair. Just end the marriage if you're not happy. For her to put all that on insta and facebook, fucking hell screams attention. I wouldn't be able to show my face. She would be screaming blue murder if it was Neil is🥺

5 nights a week elaine would be home at 5 whinging shes tired from work and putting on her loungewear with no bra. This last 2 weeks it seems most nights shes actually been out living a life. Shes got such a new energy maybe she'll even give up weekend naps (I always thought she got that habit from Neil). Times are changing although shes gone about it all the wrong way. She just needs to bite the bullet and use theis 8k payrise to get herself a new place to rent, she must have 2k in size 14 clothes still with tags on

• Haha

Traceysman

Chatty Member
Private about her body??? Bloody hell, she loves showing herself off!!
do you think she’s getting sick of lifting her gut to shave? 😂

• Haha

diygirl40

VIP Member
She has the mentality of a teenager and is totally pathetic. LEE will see this for himself soon as she will be putting the best act on for now but she is too lazy to keep it up so her true colours will show soon

Traceysman

Chatty Member
This woman never tells the truth, then perceives it as bullying when she’s called out on it!

This is a woman that can’t even be honest about her clothes size...

diygirl40

VIP Member
What a vile bitch she is
How many years of marriage?... And she does this within weeks of announcements about break up...they still live together ffs.

Elaine is really showing her nasty true colours and lee sounds just as pathetic as her judging by his constant comments....bet they will be one of these couples where its all drama

As much as she annoys me , I think we all need to remember there is 2 sides to every story.
Ok shes gone about this the wrong way but we all know she wasnt happy in this relationship we all knew there was major issues and many people predicted a split, so why the suprise ? Why are people battering her for actually speaking out and saying she wants out?
Yes shes got terrible fashion sence and she foesnt know how to say mirror correctly but I think shes done the right thing by saying shes had enough.

Maybe now they can both have a happy life ???

If she’s had such a big pay rise at work, then why is it about finances.She should move out and get her own place.It must be really difficult for Neil to have her still living in the marital home.Imagine if it was the other way round.She would be of crying to her mum.Have a some respect for Neil and move out yourself.I hope when the new man is sick of you Neil doesn’t take you back as he’s worth a million of you.

I totally agree I'm not her biggest fan but, we've all been saying how she should leave Neil and start having a life of a 30 year old . I hope that both of them can be happy because clearly they havnt been. And actually if this Lee is showing her that life is more than granny naps and shopping with your mam on a saturday then good for her. Maybe she will actually be happy and have the life she wants.

Maybe her fashion sence may improve ? Lol

Luceelou

I think it's awful her mum calling her a slag. How could her mum not see how unhappy she was with neil? I know she put on a show but nobody is that good at hiding big marital problems. Her Mum should be supporting her, I think a lot if her issues have come from poor parenting from her parents.

I also think its very weird people want to add him it's going too far. If she has had an affair that is wrong but happy people in good relationships just don't cheat. I think she did well to stay with Neil as long as she did, he's old, odd and can't finish inside her. I would've lasted 5 minutes with that odd ball.

• Haha

Lavender425

I think maybe her mum was annoyed at her and said some awful things. Now Elaine isn't happy with her mum's reaction (which maybe was a bit harsh) but she is choosing to distance herself from her mum, rather than her mum isn't speaking to her? I doubt she would block her out of her life, even if she did cheat on Neil. I understand her mum being annoyed but I can't figure why she wouldn't speak to her again.

I think Elaine is choosing to portray herself as a victim in this whole situation. She reminds me of a teenager almost - cutting her family out cause they disagree and putting all her energy into doing the one thing her family don't agree with.

Discolights

VIP Member
If they are just flatmates and the marriage is over, his life isn’t her business anymore. Whether he is on dating sites or not, she has no right to tell people. What is wrong with her? No wonder her family don’t like her.